Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Surendar Jain
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Surendar JainYour feedback matters!
Acne is not a harmful or a dangerous condition, but is usually a cosmetic problem and may also sometimes be a symptom of underlying conditions.
So what kind of skin care regimen can you have in order to prevent acne? Read on to know more:
- Makeup: If your skin is acne prone, you can use non oily makeup or avoid it on a daily basis, if you can. Non oily makeup does not irritate the sebaceous glands, which can end up secreting excessive oil leading to acne breakouts. Non oily makeup and skincare products are known as non-comedogenic, which do not clog the pores. Also, you must remember to remove your applied makeup carefully before you go to bed, so that the pores are clean and get a chance to breathe rather than getting infected. Further, your old makeup needs to be thrown out regularly even if the products do not come with an expiry date. Invest in new makeup every few months and clean your brushes regularly too.
- Cleaning Acne Prone Areas: You must wash the acne prone areas with soap and warm water at least twice a day. If your case has been very severe in the past, you can even use a medicated soap to wash the neck, shoulders and back as sometimes, acne spreads to these areas as well. Concentrate on the face and remember to clean it to remove dust, grime and other irritants that come from pollution. If this is not done on a regular basis, the particles can block the pores and lead to infection where the dead skin cells play a major role.
- Sweat: After a particularly intense workout session or after a run, you must remember to wash you face and take a shower so that the sweat and oil is can be removed, as these lead to breakouts if they are allowed to gather on the skin's surface and enter the pores. Taking care of your skin with a proper cleaning and hydrating routine is as important is getting the right nutrition as well.
How to reduce large pores on face Am very worrying for this problem please give a suggestion suggest any face creams.
DID YOU KNOW…common infections like Flu, skin & eye infections are more prevalent during monsoons!
In Rainy Season, there is much more moisture in the air which allows germs to multiply. So, Handwashing and bathing with soap and clean water is the best recommendation to protect you from cough , cold, Flu, eye, stomach and skin infections.
With it, You have to be hydrated regardless of the temperature! Load up on water (8 glasses a day) and keep your skin well hydrated and glistening even if it’s raining.
Eating lots of green and leafy vegetables is a must. Fruits like watermelon, pomegranate, apple, grapes are excellent choices for good skin.
In this season, Strictly avoid junk food, and, instead, eat meals rich in good fats as they help in retaining moisture.
Say No to Heavy make-up - strict no-no
Use a cleanser that is mild but strong enough to remove excess oil and Grimes off of your skin.
The humidity that the rain brings can cause your skin to completely dry out. So don’t skip the moisturizer.
Many people complain of oily skin due to the rise in humidity after a heavy downpour. Use a good facial scrub and exfoliate every alternate day.
I have a some skin problem. When I open my all cloth and underarms the situation is very can you sugest what am I do.
I have been facing rectum itching since many years. Sometimes it itches a lot. Since 2 months I got one painful lump in the rectum opening. It pains when I touch it. Whole area has gone black with only that lump as white. I am also experiencing some sticky leakage. I am very tensed. Need some suggestions. I am very scared since I heard about anal cancer. I never had any anal sex.
I have lot of itching in my anus. I took albendazole thinking worms but it is not going. There is no pain or wound it's very mild itching feels like rubbing anus part. In night I feel little more while sleeping. Kindly help with some ointment.
I am 19 years old, male and during summers I get rashes on my back. I have already tried using oil, powder, creams but nothing helped.
Ovarian cysts are a common development in many women. Cysts are sacs filled with fluid which are formed in the female ovaries. Most cysts are harmless and do not even show any symptoms. However, some cysts do show outward symptoms like heavy bleeding, clotting, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain during the menstrual cycle, and pain during sex.
If you feel any of the above-mentioned discomforts, it will be in your best interest to book an appointment with your gynaecologist and get a check-up done. Most cysts are manageable unless they are very severe. In fact, it is best that cysts come to light at the right time and are efficiently managed, unless they develop into severe issues in the future.
Management of cysts
- Oftentimes, medical practitioners resort to what is called ‘watchful waiting’.
- At times, ovarian cysts disappear in a few months.
- It is recommended to take a blood test and an ultrasound to see the progress of the cyst.
- If you have already experienced menopause, then these tests are carried out every four months. This is because in such cases the risk of an ovarian cancer is at its highest and regular monitoring of the cyst is necessary.
Treatment of cysts
Ovarian cysts can be treated in their earlier stages. Here are some of the most popular treatments.
- Laparoscopy is one of the most popular treatments. It is a surgery carried out under general anaesthesia. The tummy is cut to a radius of a key hole and a laparoscope is inserted. This helps the doctor to see the internal organs, which is then used to remove the cyst. This method is less painful and has a quick recovery time.
- Laparotomy is the other method used for removing a cyst. In case the cyst is large, then one single large hole is made in the body to access the cyst. At times, the cyst and the ovaries are removed and sent for further laboratory inspection. This inspection is done to detect whether the samples are cancerous or not. This procedure is more complex than the previous one and might need the patient to stay in the hospital for a few days.
- In case you have a cancerous cyst, then your reproductive part itself would have to be removed rendering you barren for your life.
Ovarian cyst is very much treatable and is best to be detected at an earlier stage for better and faster treatment. Thus, it is best to go for regular check-ups and report in case of any disturbing symptoms.