Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunny MiglaniYour feedback matters!
I am 40yr old man my last two teeth have half damaged for which I can not eat hard food please suggest me what can I do
1, I am a diabetic patient.Is any problem for Dental Implant? Blood Sugar Level (270) 2, I need to change lower Jaw teeth from last No. 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 12, 13 and 14 (Total Qty 08) 3, What is the expected total cost? 4, Expected treatment period (Days) of Dental Implant and compilation of treatment? 5, Which type of surgery stage will be implement for Implant? (Two stage Dental Implants or Single stage Dental Implants) 6, Which type of Dental Implant is comfortable for me. Example Endosseous or Endosteal implant, Root Form titanium Implants, Plate Form Implants, Sub-periosteal Implants, Transosseous Implants, Sub-periosteal Implant, Blade-Form Implant, Ramus-Frame tooth implants, Root-Form endosseous implants,
Hello, I used to eat pan a lot. Now I have quit eating pan from 3 weeks. I want to get my teeth whiten. I already have got my teeth cleaned thrice in past 5 years. Is there a technology to get white teeth's back and get rid of stains? Any affordable one. Please guide.
I got two top front teeth removed one and a half months back. I am having pain in my mouth all day. General physician gave metrogyl gel and betadine gargle. One dentist gave flozen plus another dentist gave mobizox morning and evening but it is not helping. My dentist asked me to consult a neurologist and said it might be a sinus problem. But it does not seem to be a sinus problem. A colleague has suggested a doctor called manish bhargava in munirka. Neurologists are available near my office at nims hospital at lajpat nage. What should I do?
What is the solution or what precautions to follow or what is the treatment for this dry mouth.Please tell.
I am suffering from yellow teeth that is fluoride. I want to remove fluoride from my teeth. What can I do and how to whitening my teeth.?
My lower left wisdom tooth is erupting. And it is coming from the lateral side. I don't have any symptoms. Should I be worried?
I am 34 years old, I ate pan masala for quite long. I have done scaling too. I want to go for scaling again can you advise does scaling hv ny side effects on teeth,
5 foods you didn't know were ruining your teeth
Brushing is not the only way to keep your teeth free from damage. To have perfectly healthy and sparkly teeth, you should avoid certain foods as well, especially those high in sugar and acid content.
Fruits rich in sucrose (such as cherries, mangoes and pears) are like food to the bacteria in your mouth. These bacteria give rise to plaque build-up; and produce lactic acid, which causes the erosion of your tooth enamel.
As for foods containing acid (like meat, cashew nuts and peanuts), their acidic content is chiefly responsible for tooth decay. In fact, these foods eat away at your enamel and cause your teeth to chip and break.
Which are the foods that spell danger for your teeth?
1. Apples: sadly, an apple a day doesn't keep the dentist away. Apples have high acidic content and are very harsh on your enamel. Remember to rinse your mouth thoroughly with water just after having apples.
2. Pickles: pickles are either made of sugar or vinegar and can be sweet and sour, depending on what's used. While the vegetables and fruits used in these pickles may do you good, it's the brine that brings about tooth decay. Make sure to brush your teeth after an hour of having pickles to prevent any sort of damage.
3. Bread: processed white bread that you have at breakfast every morning is loaded with sugar. It's quite sticky as well and easily gets lodged between your teeth, giving rise to cavities.
4. Popcorn: working in the same way as bread, popcorn can get easily stuck in the lines between your teeth, leading to a rise in the level of bacteria in your mouth. You can indulge yourself in a bit of popcorn as long as you floss and brush after an hour or two of eating it.
5. Diet sodas: just because sodas contain no added sugar doesn't mean they are healthy for your teeth. The acidity of diet sodas is very high, making it one of the worst things out there for your teeth. The only thing you can do is to cut down your consumption of diet sodas.