Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita VashishtYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, My friend had sex with his girlfriend (20) before two weeks. And she missed her period which was supposed to happen before 21/22nd of this month. Today morning they did the pregnancy test and the result was negative. But since she her period, they are still very much worried about the pregnancy. Could you please advice on this.
Vitamins are very important and essential for the body. Vitamins are a form of nutrients, which must be consumed strictly for proper body functioning and building strong immunity. Vitamin pills are an ideal and easy source of essential vitamins. However, having food items, which are rich in vitamins is a much healthier option. Eating foods rich in vitamins helps your body obtain abundant nutrients as per the requirement of the body. In this manner, you will be able to gain all the required vitamins by eating various types of foods.
Here is a list of the primary vitamins, which are essential for the body, along with the food items where they can be found.
- Vitamins B6 and B12: These vitamins help in proper blood circulation and nerve functioning and can be found in bananas, whole grains, beans, nuts, eggs, pork, fish, chicken, wheat germ and other poultry products.
- Vitamin C: This vitamin is an antioxidant and fights free radicals which damage DNA. It also helps in strengthening the body immunity. The best source of vitamin C includes citrus fruits and citrus juices, red and green pepper, brussels sprouts, spinach, broccoli, kale, strawberries and collard greens.
- Calcium: Calcium is very essential for maintaining bone health, bone density and prevents osteoporosis. All dairy products are very rich in calcium. Calcium is also present in legumes and dark green, leafy vegetables.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D helps in the absorption of calcium and lack of vitamin D may lead to osteoporosis, type 1 diabetes, multiple sclerosis and several cancers as well. Vitamin D is present in fatty fishes such as tuna and salmon. Major sources of vitamin D are fortified food products such as cereals and milk.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E functions as an antioxidant and helps in eye health. Enough intake of vitamin E can reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease. Foods rich in vitamin E include avocados, vegetable oils like safflower, sunflower, cottonseed, canola and olive oil. It is also found in wheat germ, almonds, sunflower seeds and other nuts.
- Folic acid: The insufficient intake of this vitamin may lead to several birth defects during pregnancy like spina bifida. Deficiency of folic acid may also lead to heart diseases, stroke and cancers. The best food sources of folic acid are leafy vegetables, strawberries, wheat germ, broccoli, asparagus, beans, whole grains and folic acid fortified cereals or breads.
- Iron: Iron prevents iron-deficiency anemia and supports the immune system. The best sources of iron are red meat, clams, egg yolks, fish and chicken. Iron is also found in fortified grains, legumes and cereals.
Vitamins are very essential for the body as they prevent the body from several diseases, which in turn help in healthy functioning of the organs. It is better to eat your vitamins directly, instead of taking vitamin pills. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Hi I am madhu I missed my periods but pregnancy test were negative my last date of period is 17 dec 2016 I hav all ready a irregular periods what can I doo I had already 2 miscarriage in 2013 in 2015 and I am thyroid patient.
Meri wife ki age 27 hai or 2 child hai meri wife ki sex karne ki iccha nahi hoti hai so please mujhe upay batay. Thanks.
If a female is having cyst in her one breast which very hard, movable n pains only when pressed. Is it breast cancer. Plsss reply.
My boyfriend wants to do sex with me but I am not happy with this I am thinking that I may get pregnant with that .will you please tell me is sex safe for me.
My friend had unprotected sex with her boyfriend on 27th August and she took ipill (ecp) after 7 hours of intercourse. After 4 days I.e. On 1 september she started bleeding which continued till 4th September. Then she did home 4 urine pregnancy test after 21 days of intercourse, 28 days, 35 days and 42 days of intercourse. All the test came NEGATIVE. She did a beta hcg test on 18th October which was 51 days after intercourse. The result was <1.20 miU/mL. Then after 5 days i.e. On 23 October she started bleeding which continued till 29th October. Last month also she bleed from 23 November to 29th November. Does she still have to be worried about pregnancy?
Cancer is the one of the biggest threat to the young Indian population because of the factors that cause cancer, but also due to late detection. However, certain bad habbits and the factors increase the risk of cancer in India.
Causes of cancer in India:
- Overpopulation and the problem of nutrition: As per records, India is the world's third most populous country. However, it lacks in resources to feed the multiplying number of mouths. Nutrition plays a key role in deciding the quality of a person's life. Nutrition has therefore emerged as an essential branch of research and medical care in the last few decades. Lack of nutrition directly results in weakened immunity. Your body becomes prone to diseases, some of which can be fatal. To fight off cancer cells, one must have a strong immune system that comes from the right kind of nutrition.
- Smoking is a recurrent habit among children and adults: Smoking can cause cancer. Every cigarette packet reads the same warning messages but it doesn't actually deter smokers in any way. Smoking is prevalent among people of all age groups in India. From poor children to conscious educated adults, all are seen smoking.
- A Tropical country and its woes: Tropical countries are known to face the wrath of the sun. While most places in central, western, partly eastern and southern India experience extremes of temperature in summer, other places with moderately hot summers are not exempted from the harmful UV rays. Ultraviolet rays can be very harmful for one's skin, as it can cause skin cancer. Indians have a high amount of melanin, which protects them against sun rays, but the threat exists nonetheless.
- The concept of fast food: A global economy has opened avenues awaiting your attention in the realm of food. To suit the tones and moods of a fast life, fast food has been made available to you. We take pride in consuming things that can be prepared in an instant: instant noodles, soups and even curries. Packaged food and junk food are sources of cancer cells.
- Lack of awareness regarding the most common types of cancer: Breast and cervical cancer are the two most common types of cancer eating away the health of Indians. The problem lies in being unaware about the root causes, symptoms and treatment procedures related to these kinds of cancer. Social repression turns health concerns into matters of insignificance. Women fear social alienation after coming in the open with their problems.
I got married 6 months ago. On March 3rd 2016 I got medical abortion due to blighted ovum also I had a scan 2 weeks later and everything is cleared and is fine now. From 5 days ago I am having unprotected sex with my husband can I able to conceive or any problem I face like same blighted ovum.
Sir my age is 18 nd I am girl my problem is related to menses actually my bleeding phase gets prolonged nd it persist for month or so smtime menses become quite irregular I have consulted from local doctor but they r not very clear please suggest me what I should do I have done all types of ultrasound nd what not blood test has become routine work but still nothing doctor said that uterine wall is degraded but I am still not understanding how nd why.
I am 31yrs old and last year 22nd Feb 2014 I done my first abortion because of misscarge and then docter clean it. After that I didn't concive but last week I done my HSG test and my report is Finding PATENT LEFT FALLOPIAN TUBE AND BLOCKED RIGHT FALLOPIAN TUBE (CORNUAL END) and now my doctor give me placentrex injection 2ml for 10 days alternative day, for 7days ibuprofen tablets 400mg daily 2,and sisvit-cz for 10 days daily one, and M2 tone syrup for three times a day, all these medicines help me to concive please tell me
I consumed I pill 5 times in last one year. My menses last only 2 days (first day normal bleeding second day less bleeding) From one year. Before all this my menses was normal. What should I do to cure this?
My wife had completed her menstrual cycle 2 days before, can we have sex without protection and how many days after last date of MC we both can stay away from protection?
शुद्ध शहद और दूध पीने से शरीर को कई प्रकार के लाभ मिलते हैं।
यह दोनों ही एक संपूर्ण आहार हैं जिन्हें एक साथ मिलाने से दोगुना फायदा उठाया जा सकता है। जहां दूध में ढेर सा सारा कैल्शियम, प्रोटीन, विटामिन और लैक्टिक एसिड आदि भरपूर मात्रा में पाया जाता है। वहीं पर शहद अपने आप में एंटीबैक्टिरियल, एंटीआक्सीडेंट व एंटीफंगल गुणों से भरी हुई है।
दूध और शहद का सेवन करने से आपका पाचन दुरुस्त होगा, मोटापा घटेगा, हड्डियों में मजबूती आएगी और रात को नींद भी टाइम से आएगी। चलिए जानते हैं दूध और शहद को साथ लेने के ऐसे ही कुछ फायदों के बारे में दूध में अधिक मात्रा में विटामिन ए, विटामिन बी और डी के अलावा कैल्शियम, प्रोटीन और लैक्टिक एसिड पाया जाता है। वही दूसरी ओर शहद में एंटी-ऑक्सीडेंट, एंटी-बैक्टीरियल और एंटी-फंगल गुण पाया जाता है
जब दूध और शहद के तत्व मिलते है तो यह एक औषधि बन जाते है। जानिए गर्म दूध और शहद मिलाकर पीनें से क्या फायदे है।
अगर आप तनाव में है तो आपके लिए दूध और शहद काफी फायदेमंद है। इसके लिए गर्म दूध में शहद मिलाकर पीने पीएं। जिससे आपकी तंत्रिका कोशिकाओं और तंत्रिका तंत्र को आराम मिलेगा और आप तनाव से निजात पा जाएगे।
अगर आपको अनिद्रा की शिकायत है। तो आपको यह चीजें अच्छी नींद दिखा सकते है।
इसके लिए सोने के एक घंटे पहले गर्म दूध में थोड़ा सा शहद मिलाकर पीएं। इससे आपको अच्छी नींद आएगी।
यह पाचन क्रिया को भी बेहतर बनाए रखता है। गर्म दूध में शहद का सेवन करना फायदेमंद होता है। जिससे आपको कभी भी कब्ज की समस्या नहीं होगी।
दूध में पाया जाने वाला कैल्शियम आपकी हड्डियों को मजबूत बनाए रखने के लिए फायदेमंद है। इसके लिए दूध के साथ शहद का सेवन करें। इसका सेवन करने से हड्डियों में कोई नुकसान हुआ हो तो उसकी भी भरपाई करता रहता है।
थकान को भगाने के लिए इससे अच्छा कुछ और हो नही सकता है।
गर्म दूध और शहद पीने से शरीर में दुबारा ऊर्जा भर जाती है। गर्म दूध और इसमें शहद डालकर अपने बच्चें को स्कूल जाते समय जरुर दें। इससे उनकी दिन की शुरुआत अच्छी हो।
जो कैंसर से पीडित हैं या फिर जिनके दांत कमजोर हैं और खाने को ठीक से चबा कर नहीं खा पाते।
उनके लिए गर्म दूध और शहद का सेवन काफी फायदेमंद है। यह एक ऐसा आहार है जो हमारें शरीर में जाकर हर कमी को पूरा करता है।