Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunita Singh Rathour
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita Singh RathourYour feedback matters!
I read on Internet that load of people have got pregnant from there man coming in them 3 days before they released a egg and still got pregnant so I has sex on wednesday and I release a egg on friday so does the cum from wednesday stay Alive in me to hatch my egg on friday or not need no before tomorrow friday.
What is the normal size of both ovaries. And I'm having pcos and trying to conceive my right ovary is 43*25 mm and left ovary is 45*26 mm please suggest me .got married now it's have been 4 year trying to conceive having irregular menses. 3 mm -4 mm cysts in both ovaries. Is there any perfect treatment for these please do suggest me mam I am tensed about my life I want to conceive.
Dr. Told Me, When I Do Sex In Unsafe Days To Pregnant A Women But I Can not Understand Clearly. Please Somebody Again Told Me About This?
What is a wart? benign epidermal proliferations or tumors out of which some are viral in origin. It can be located anywhere in the body.
How does virus transmit? transmission is by direct contact with the virus, in either living skin or fragments of shed skin and is encouraged by trauma and moisture.
Clinical features: common warts appear initially as smooth, skin - coloured papules. As they enlarge, their surface becomes irregular and hyperkeratotic, producing the typical warty appearance. They are most common n hands but may also be seen on the face, neck, genitalia and sun-exposed surfaces of arm and leg. Multiple warts are common.
Types of warts?
- Common warts, which often appear on your fingers
- Plantar warts, which show up on the soles of your feet
- Genital warts, which are a sexually transmitted disease
- Flat warts, which appear in places you shave frequently
Management in children, warts often goes away on their own. In adults, they tend to stay. If they hurt or bother or if they multiply, they are removed by either chemical skin treatments, various freezing, surgical and laser treatments. But they usually tend to reoccur.
How does homoeopathy treat differently?
Homoeopathy in cases of warts and any such type of viral infections make the body capable of fighting against these viruses. It helps to boost our immune system which in turns fight against this virus. Once treated with homoeopathy, there are very minimal chances of relapse also. The homoeopathic drugs are given as per the constitution of the patient and location of warts. Some of the frequently used medicines as per the position of the warts are:
- On face and eyelid: caust, calc. C, nit ac
- On hands: kali mur
- On palm: nat m
- In crop, rough: thuja
- Sides of fingers: calc. C, caust, sep.
- Cauliflower like upper lip: nit. Ac
- Smooth and soft: ant c
- Back of hands and fingers: dulc.
Homoeopathy has successfully treated many cases of warts and has annihilated the tendency of wart formation also when taken under proper supervision and by a qualified doctor only. Homoeopathy is free of side effects when taken after doctor's advice only.
Hello respected doctor's, I am 42 years old and my wife age 28, we have 2son. What is the best birth control method for her Condoms Or CoppertT. Please suggest me. Thank you.
It’s not that heavy workers or manufacturers are the only sufferer with muscular pain. They can occur in all types of industries and work environments, including office spaces. It has been observed that repetitive motion, poor posture, and staying in the same position can cause or worsen musculoskeletal disorders. Staying in one position while doing repetitive motions is typical of a desk job.
• the good news is that moving or stretching is a buildable habit. For starters, you can set a timer to remind you to take a quick walk or stretch. If you’re pressed for time, there are even certain stretches you can do at your desk.
• remember to breathe normally throughout the stretches, and never hold your breath. With each stretch, you may find yourself more flexible. Don’t go further than is comfortable.
• inhale deeply and shrug your shoulders, lifting them high up to your ears. Hold. Release and drop.
• shake your head slowly, yes and no.
• just stand up and sit down without holding anything.
• clench both fists, stretching both hands out in front of you.
• inhale and as you exhale, turn to the right and grab the back of your chair with your right hand, and grab the arm of the chair with your left.
• hug your body, placing the right hand on your left shoulder and the left hand on your right shoulder.
• breathe in and out, releasing the area between your shoulder blades.
• sit up tall in your chair, or stand up. Stretch your arms overhead and interlock.