Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita Singh RathourYour feedback matters!
Me and my gf had sex 3 times these year. She took ipill every time and got withdrawal bleeding after 5 days every time and she also gets normal period after 30 days interval. Past 3 months we do not have sex. Today Is her last day of period. But from her nipples some milky fluid is coming only when squeezed and it is not stopping. Why it is happening? Is She Pregnant?
My friend is 18 years old she had taken ipill 6 to 7 times since 5 months and the last ipill was taken a month ago she is not pregnant as she had her periods. She had her periods thrice a month this time. Is it major. And does taking of the ipill will effect her future pregnancy.
My wife had unwanted 72 yesterday around 1 Pm and today around 3 pm she started vomiting. Thrice she vomited. Is there any symptoms of getting pregnant or this is the side effects of the pill consumed. Is there anything to worry of?
Hello. Mere shadi ko 2 year ho gye or abhi thak koi baby nhi hua hau. Doctor Ko check krwaya to batya ki tube block hai .so es ke bar mai please aap mujse suggest kre.
My last period was on 29th December. Then i try to get pregnant. But i missed my period till today.my pregnancy test is negative. my doctor advised me for USG. i have OLYCYSTIC OVARIES. My wt is 69 kgs. is it possible to get pregnant with polycyst? what will be my next step? how could i recover from this?
I am 6 month pregnant what should diet I follow during this period. And I have continues pain in upper abdomen.
Hi. I had bought a nebulizer and its medicine (sodium chloride and asthalin). The dosage of the medicine was written in the nebulizer handbook that I lost. I have searched on Google and haven't found what amount of sodium chloride and what amount of asthalin am I supposed to used.
I am feeling that I am suffering from STD. I had Sex with a lady without protection two times and now last Month I got skin rashes near my penis and I met doctor they told fungal infection and can you Pls suggest the symptoms of STD and suggest me what to do. I am very scared about this.
I did not like to do sex as I never get pleasure feeling while doing it. It also affects my hubby pleasure. What should I do so that I can also enjoy doing sex.
Lumps are usually harmless and do not raise serious concerns. However, if the lump persists for more than two weeks, it may be a serious issue. Lumps are categorized based on their place of occurrence and each of them demand separate treatment. Learn the signs of danger related to lumps and take action accordingly.
Reason behind formation of Lumps
Injury is one of the major causes behind lumps. If the lump is painful, one must consult a doctor immediately. There can be various other causes behind lumps, which depend upon its place of occurrence.
- Epidermoid and pilar cysts (sebaceous cysts) appear as small smooth lumps under the surface of one’s skin. Such cysts are non-cancerous, hence, can be treated easily.
- Swollen lymph glands generally occur in neck or in groin or under the armpit. Usually, any infection results in swollen lymph glands. However, in certain cases it may be caused by cancer.
- Skin abscess is a term given to collection of pus. e.g. boils. Symptoms of skin abscess consist of redness and swelling.
- Style or Chalazion causes swelling on the eyelids.
- Lump in the salivary glands happens due to mumps
- Swelling in the thyroid glands may cause lump in the neck region. This lump may encompass the entire third gland or a part of it.
- Breast lumps occur in both men and women. Generally, they do not indicate breast cancer. Any abnormal swelling in the breast must be immediately shown to the doctor.
- Hernia or enlarged lymph gland may result in a lump in the groin.
- If a person experiences swelling in the scrotum, he must immediately consult a doctor.
- Lump in the anus can be caused due to piles. The small vessels engulfing the anus may get swelled piling up more blood than usual. Other than a pile, abscess could also be the reason behind lump.
- Lump on the hand, wrist, finger may occur due to ganglion. Such cysts may develop around joints or tendons.
Signs which indicate you must get your lump checked by a doctor
- If the lump gets hard or firm
- If the lump gets sore
- If the lump gets enlarged
- If the lump doesn’t vanish within few days
- If your body temperature rises more than normal
- If you experience abnormal loss in weight
- If you experience any such abnormalities
- If the lump reappears post removal
If any of the above sign occurs, it is better to consult a doctor and get your lump checked. In most cases, lumps are harmless and non-cancerous. But it is better to take precaution.
For any specific problem or for any further discussion, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.