Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita RaniYour feedback matters!
Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression and unhealthy diets can contribute to fertility issues. As per a study published by Pharmion, around 30 million Indian couples were estimated to suffering from lifetime infertility, in 2015. Also, the Total Fertility Rate (TFR) fell to 2.3% in 2013 against 3.9% in 1990.
Couples often seek help with methods such as artificial insemination and in vitro fertilization (IVF), but the problem can be solved in natural ways too. Sometimes, the root cause of infertility is simply irregular functioning or blockages in the body systems. The basic principle of Ayurveda is to get the body functioning to its optimum capacity and this is often all that is needed to treat diseases.
Here are a few ways in which Ayurvedic medicine can help treat infertility:
- Phal Ghrit: The medicine is made by combining a number of herbs and it is taken with warm milk. It has been developed especially to treat infertility by controlling the level of hormones secreted in the body. It cannot remedy structural problems, but it can effectively treat functional disorders in the reproductive system.
- Shatavari (Asparagus): This plant is used to treat female infertility by regulating the cycles of menstruation and ovulation.
- Triphala Churna: A combination of three different fruits - baheda, amla and haritaki, this medicine helps to cleanse the body of toxins, strengthens the immune system and clears blockages in the fallopian tubes.
- Ashwagandha Churna (Indian ginseng): The medicine is used to treat male infertility by naturally increasing the production of sperm in the system.
There are also a few Ayurvedic therapies which can help to cure infertility:
- Vamanam: In this treatment procedure, medicated oil is swallowed to induce vomiting, which expels all the contaminating elements in the body. This process can be done regularly depending upon the overall health of the patient and also helps to combat digestive and psychological conditions.
- Swedanam: This therapy is usually done before other Ayurvedic therapies to prepare the body systems. For patients of infertility, the patient is made to sweat excessively. This also flushes most nitrous compounds out of the body.
- Dhatu Nirman Karma: The cells of the body are made to metabolize, absorb and assimilate nutrients leading to the formation of healthy cells and destruction of the unhealthy ones. This is turn rejuvenates the organs. Usually, this is helpful for female infertility.
- Virechana: This procedure involves several days of internal oleation by taking either pure ghee or a specially prepared medicated ghee followed by a gentle herbal purgative. Purgation acts on aggravated and accumulated pitta and kapha doshas. It decreases the heat (ushna guna) of pitta and increases coolness (sheeta guna) required for formation of shukra dhatu (ovum and sperm). Impaired agni due to disturbed pitta is also rectified by the virechana procedure. A strong and balanced dhatvagni (tissue agni) is required for dhatnirmiti of shukradhatu (creation of reproductive tissue). Obstructing kapha dosha is removed through virechana and the blocked apana vata obstructed by kapha dosha is also relieved by virechana. Common virechana dravyas: mahatiktaghrit, trivrit (leha or churna). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Hi I want to know the strone 200 tablet and antacid tablets are correct medicine to take in 37 days pregnancy. Please tell me.
My period is irregular after marriage last since 9 month and now my gyn prescribed me M2TONE and deviry10gm will this help me to become pregnant and if I stop the medicine is it possible that to become a pregnant without period has been came.
Egg freezing allows a woman to preserve her fertility until she is ready to start her family. During an egg-freezing cycle, a patient will go through many of the same steps that are involved in a typical IVF cycle: ovulation stimulation, ultrasound monitoring, and egg retrieval. After egg retrieval, the eggs will be cultured for a few hours and then frozen the same day for future use.
I want to know I have severe pain earlier in my abdomen and my doctor told that I have cyst in my ovaries and it need to be removed so I get my operate before marriage but at that time it cause no harm to my ovaries but now till 3 years of my marriage I dnt have baby and now I am suffering from usually small ovarian and thin endometrium problem is it due to that operate of cyst bcoz my hormone report is good no problem in that plzzz help.
I am 31 years female my stomach size is very big like 8 months pregnant I want to reduce that so how it's possible please give any tips thank you.
I am 1st stage of pregnancy. I want to know which foods and which works are harmful for me. Please suggest me.
I am 24 years olds. I am 1 year married .I have blood sugar but I want a baby please you help me what can I do get my baby.
Peanuts are rich in monounsaturated fats, the sort of fat that is added to a healthy-heart diet. However, just as peanuts have loads of benefits, they come with certain disadvantages too. The advantages of peanuts are as follows:
- Peanuts are a source of antioxidants: Not only do peanuts contain oleic acid, but also the energizing fat found in olive oil and is a rich form of cell regeneration. The regeneration material is very helpful in avoiding many types of cancers. For example, as preventive agents, simmered peanuts do equal amount of recovery and regeneration as blackberries and strawberries. These are far more efficient than apples, carrots or beets.
- Peanuts are key to heart-health benefits: Just as peanuts are good cancer preventing agents, dangers of death from cardiovascular and coronary heart diseases can also be avoided with their help.
- Peanuts reduce risk of stroke based on preliminary animal studies: Resveratrol is a substance, which was initially found in red grapes and red wine. However, now it is also available in peanuts. This phytonutrient has been said to enhance the blood flow in the brain by as much as 30 percent. It enormously diminishes the danger of a stroke or a heart attack.
As mentioned earlier, just as peanuts have certain good qualities, they can be somewhat bad for the health as well. Following are some of the reasons:
- Peanuts can be an allergen: Peanuts are also considered as a standout amongst the most widely recognized food sensitivities for people. A lot of people have nut hypersensitivities so serious that even their breathing is disturbed with a little amount of a shelled nut. Their tongue starts getting numb and their skin starts swelling. Some people have an extremely increased allergy to peanuts and for them, it can even be fatal, if not treated immediately.
- Peanuts contain lectins: Peanuts, alongside different vegetables like soy, contain hostile substances called lectins. Lectins are sticky proteins found in numerous food items including vegetables. They serve as a bug. The stickiness and structure of lectins, however, makes them very difficult to process and digest.
- Peanuts contain inflammatory elements: The abnormal state of Omega-6 unsaturated fats that peanuts contain is quite dangerous. It is true that your body needs, both Omega-3 and Omega-6 unsaturated fats for a good health. The issue, in any case, is that the standard western eating routine is, to a great degree, high in Omega-6 unsaturated fats and low in Omega-3s. At the point when Omega-3 unsaturated fats are out of proportion with the Omega-6 fats (as frequently emerges in a standard Western eating routine) irritation, coronary illness, and other medical problems emerge. Therefore, a balanced diet is very important.