Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita AggarwalYour feedback matters!
Hi. My wife suffers sever pain at the time when her period starts. Doctor told me that she has polycystic ovaries by sering her" fsh" and another same kind of test of which I don't remember the name right now. Why does she get do much pain that she ev err n cries during this. She is 26 years old. We have been married from the past one year. Her condition during her periods was the same even before our marriage. She even does not conceive. My sperm analysis indicate that sperm motility is 30%.
Description: latin name of sharavari is asparagus racemosus. Ayurveda has designated shatavari as queen of herbs. It is for most herb recommended for female health. In sanskrit, shatavari means' she who posses hundred husbands' implies its ability to support fertility and vitality. Shatavari is mentioned as one of the six important 'rasayans' in ayurveda 'rasayans' are the plants which improves general well being of a person by increasing cellular vitality or resistance.
1: _it supports reproductive ability by toning and nourishing female reproductive organ.
2:- it also helps in maintaining female hormonal balance.
3:-it is helpful in treating pms symptoms.
4:- it supports normal production of breast milk for nursing mother.
5:-it provides relief in menopausal symptoms like hot flushes.
6:- it also help in maintaining normal immune and digestive system.
7:- it also increases libido.
8:- it can be used for premature ejaculation problem in males in combination with ashwagandha and safed musli.
Hi, my period has finished than after 2 days me and my husband intermediate, but the next day my bleeding start again and its continuously every day now today 6 days left but bleeding never stopped. So pls help me.
My girlfriend missed the date in October and when tested she came positive and we opted fir medical abortion. So she took meso and mefo as directed by doctor and had bleeding as aspected. It was 8 November when she bleed and mefo as directed by doctor and had bleeding as aspected. It was 8 November when she bleeded. But now after one month its 9 December, she doesn't git periods yet. I am very worried, Is there still chances of pregnancy?
I am 20 years old & female. i am 40 kg. and I want to gain weight but feel like eating food. and getting periods pain before and during periods since last 4 years. What should I do.
My wife is 45 years old. Weight about 55 Kg. Two children both by cesarean section (Dec 1997 & Jan 2003). Tubectomy done in Jan 2003. Hypothyroid patient for approx 5 yrs now (on 75mcg dosage of thyroxine). Recently underwent ATT treatment from Dec 2014 to July 2015 for Pleural Effusion. Since last 20 days heavy menstrual bleeding with about 1 inch diameter clots intermittently. Some days it subsided but spotting was still there. USG report says uterus anteverted & normal size. Normal myometrial echotexture. Endometrial echo central & is 8.5 mm. Ovaries normal. No adnexal mass. No collection in pouch of Douglas. Please advise.
I am taking ayurvedic medicines saribasavam and sukumaran kashaya to get regular periods. We have been trying to conceive. Will these medicines causes miscarriage if I get pregnant.
HI, Yesterday I got to know that I am pregnant, My last period started at 4th of feb. Can you help me to find out in which week I am. Also in which week I have to see a doctor for respective test and all. Also that is it safe to continue sex or not?
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.
Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.
Related Tip: "Why Do Women Face Joint Pain Problems More Than Men?"
Hello. I am 24. I had scanty but regular periods for the last 9 months. I went to a gyno this month and she said I have pcos and the main treatment is change of life style and shedding 5 kgs since m overweight by 5 kgs. She said if I want to I can take primolut-N tablet for 3 days 3 times to induce periods. I took the 1st pill on 10th Sept after lunch. Then 3 tablets after breakfast lunch and dinner on 11th and 12th. And today on 13th I skipped breakfast so I 'll be taking the last pill after my lunch. All though I have started to get that smelly discharge I get just before my period and mild cramp. Ideally by when should my period start after taking the tablet? Also is this a safe tablet? Will it cause any disturbances in my cycle in future?
1. Brooming and mopping our house
2. Doing gardening work
3. Cleaning our house
4. Washing the car or Bike
5. Taking the dog for walking .So we too walk
6. Take a long walk in the Malls
7. Weekends .U can go to beech side and parks
8. Yoga/ meditation can also be practiced
I want anal sex with my wife but she is not agree with that she says it gives her pain suggest me a cream which reduces the anal pain.
Freckles, moles etc are generally found more in persons with pitta skin type and vitiation of pitta humour. Visible more on fair skin.
Proper bile secretion, good appetite, good digestion and good excretion is necessary to clear away the toxins and getting full benefit of antioxidant food and medicines.
Aloe vera, chirayata, pitpapda, manjishtha extracts should be used with khadirarishta and manjishthadi kwath for detoxification and blood purification as well as nourishing the skin. Extracts of these herbs in equal ratio is used in the dose of 1/2 gm to 1 gm bid with water or honey. Aloe vera also provides vit a, c, e and minerals ch, zn, cu, mg. It's anti bacterial and anti viral too.
Foods: try to get organic fresh leafy green food, grapes, melon, plums; variety of grains; cow ghee, extra virgin olive oil (organic).
Avoid: microwaving n boiling food. These destroy 85% anti oxidants. Prefer to steam these. Microwaves break the food chain.
Spices- turmeric, coriander, cumin, black pepper help skin detoxification.
Haridra cap, manjishtha cap, neem cap. Of himalaya pure herbs may be used initially.
Pranayam, yoga, meditation and ayd oil massage (neem, marichyadi tel etc) also help to fight freckles.
Hope it helps you.