Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita AggarwalYour feedback matters!
My friend wife removed her only uterus not ovaries 3 years past now she is fit n fine but only thing is she dnt get sex feeling like before so can she take musli roots powder or ashwagandha power for better sex arousal for her is der any side effect for dat.
I'm 15 years old. I have irregular periods. While my periods I cannot tolerate my stomach and back pain. Then I suffer with fever whenthis time. How can I get rid of this problems?
I am twenty years old. Can I take novelon as daily contraceptive? Will it disrupt my menstrual cycle? I do have a family history of carcinoma. My grandma suffered from breast cancer. Taking all this into consideration should I go for it?
I am 35 years married female. For the first time I missed my periods. Last month my period got started on 14th and on 27th I removed my multiload which was for 3 years. But till now I am not having any signs of going to be periods as usually my period starts before the last months date. Kindly advise. What could be the reason.
I am married from almost two months. Now my wife want to conceive. Our age is almost same 35 yrs. Kindly tell Some tips so that our dream come true.
Hello mem. I am 22 year old. Mere december se period nhi aa rahe h. Sirf ek do dag aa rahe h. Mene Dr. Ko bhi check karwaya bt wo b samjh nhi pa rahi h kya reason h. Pehle kbhi aisa nhi hua. December se aisa ho raha h. Or mere period ki date b fix nhi h. Please mjhe bht tensn ho rahi h period kyu nhi aa rahe h thk se. Pet b ful raha h thoda. Please ap solutions bataye.
Pregnancy is one of the most wonderful, but exhausting times of a woman's life. There are quite a few precautions you need to take and quite a few factors you need to consider before doing anything. Take for example, working during pregnancy. Working while you're pregnant can be challenging, but if you keep these do's and don'ts in mind, it can become an easy task.
Do: Get Adequate Rest
The first few weeks of pregnancy can take a toll on your body. If your sleep schedule is off, you need to fix it and sleep for the usual 8-9 hours a day. If you undertake a lot of physically strenuous work or even if have a desk job, you need to take a break as it can get very taxing for you. To avoid work-related exhaustion and stress, take frequent breaks to give your body the rest it requires. Speak to a doctor or trainer for simple stretches that will help you alleviate stress on your joints and keep you muscles relaxed.
Do: Be Smart About Your Work
Jobs that require heavy lifting must be avoided at all costs as they can give rise to severe complications during pregnancy. When you're pregnant, you should also avoid work that regularly exposes you to radiation, harmful chemicals, lead and X-rays. Ask your supervisor to shift the sort of work you are doing as often it's illegal to continue working in conditions that actively harm your pregnancy.
Do: Take Multivitamins and Necessary Supplements
Work often doesn't leave you with enough time to take good care of yourself. You may end up skipping meals due to a hectic work schedule, which can lead to vitamin and mineral deficiencies. To keep the worst effects of this kind of a lifestyle at bay, make sure to take your multivitamins and supplements religiously and regularly.
Do: Be Super Hygienic
It is extremely important to maintain high standards of personal hygiene and sanitation during your pregnancy. This becomes even more important if you work in an environment that exposes you to infectious diseases, raw meats and children. Keep a hand sanitizer with you at all times, and make sure you don't ingest anything that has come into contact with contagions.
Don't: Go for Long Stretches Without Eating
Keeping your stomach empty during pregnancy can have a lot of unwanted effects ranging from bloating, acidity and gas to nausea and vomiting. Have a light breakfast and keep snacking on small portions of nutritious food throughout the day. Also, ensure that you maintain optimum fluid intake. The regular 8-10 glasses of water a day is a must.
Don't: Be Stressed
Stress during pregnancy can have damaging effects on you and your baby's health, severely affecting the physical and mental development of your unborn child. Avoid taking on extra work for the duration of your pregnancy. Lighten your workload as much as you can and make sure to take meditation and baby-safe yoga classes to keep your stress in check.
As long as you take these simple precautions, you can continue to work throughout your pregnancy. So, remember to follow these guidelines to ensure a safe and healthy experience for both you and your baby.
I am 23 years old. I am pregnant. This is my first child. Should I consult wit doctor for test an all let me know.
My friend has been diagnosed with ovarian torsion in left ovary .What is the treatment for it? She has been advised by some doc to remove her left ovary. Please help.
Hello doctor, I am 20 years old. There is coming white starch from my vaginal. It Ia so irritation. It is coming last 2 day. Id don't know what causes of it. Please advice me something helpful.
Ayurveda is a renowned life science that has been credited with changing lives since ancient times. Not only can it prevent diseases and ailments, but it can also cure them with its combination of herbal medication, everyday routine and yogic poses. Weight management is a field that also enjoys various Ayurvedic remedies. Some of them are as follows.
- Herbs: Herbs are a way of healing used by Ayurveda, and the use of various herbs can help in hastening the metabolism for healthy weight management.
- Taste: Ayurveda recognizes six distinct tastes that should be incorporated into one's daily diet. These tastes include salty, pungent, sour, sweet, bitter and finally, astringent. Each of these tastes has several properties that balance the various hormones and health factors in one's body. These tastes form the various counterpoints to alleviate all kinds of health problems, which finally help in effective weight management. Also, one must eat all the seasonal fruits and vegetables to keep the body and hormones in good balance.
- Exercise: While a daily routine of exercise is a must in any life science, Ayurveda too propagates the devotion of at least 45 minutes to one hour towards some form of exercise. Walking is said to be the most important and effective forms of exercise, followed by several yoga poses that can help in better weight management. Also, as per Ayurveda, it is important to move after each and every meal, so that a routine of eating and activity is built into the system.
- Sleep: Ayurveda recognizes sleep or rest as one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle. While good eating habits and exercise form one side of it, sleep or rest completes the triangle. One can also practice the Savasana or resting pose for a period of rest. And at least six to seven hours of sleep is a must as per Ayurveda.
- Meditation: This practice helps in focusing on awareness which can instil the desired function like weight management in the body. Being mindful of what your body needs can also help in eating and exercising right.
Weight management is a lifelong process in Ayurveda.
Soak mango 2 hours in water before eating
Drink minimum 2 glass of water after eating mango
Unripened mango is good for sun stroke
Mango is not good for diabetes
Mango is the best source of calcium and potassium
Mango shake is good for increasing weight of children