Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil VermaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from skin tanning (on hands only) from last 2-3 months and after that I am using sunscreen but that damaged skin is not getting refurbishing. Please suggest what can I use for this.
Dear sir I am very problem with my face. Dark circle in my eyes. And pimple in my face. My skin is oily. And use garners men face wash. Please give solution as soon as possible.
Sir/Madam, mere face par warts hain 45-50 dino se. Main abhi homeopathy ka liquid le raha hoon but koi result nahi mil rahe. Please give me any suggestion.
I'm using melamet cream since 8 months wanted to know if is it safe and the effect stays for long, failure or if stopped to apply cream is their chances for turning black again. Heard lot of side effects if stopped. Please help me and do the needful.
My face has dark spot and wrinkles. My face is black day by day what can I do too make it free from pimples and dark spots.
I m 29 year old lady. I hv acne scars nd pigments on my face with dull skin nd uneven skin tone. please suggest me products acc my skin condition. please tell which one is better kaya skin clinic products or forest essential beauty products I m very confused. please help me.
I have dark patches on my arm, something like sunburn. What should I do (meaning home remedies) to get rid of these dark patches fast and affectively?
Hello doctor I have a dark line on my nose I visited a physician he told me to take 20mg tretiva capsule and he gave me a cream I followed this treatment for 2 months but no difference at all. The dark never went off it is still there. What shall I do?
My child is suffering from lucoderma (salad dag) please tell the medicine to give and factors which can increase the disease.
I have very oily skin. And when I press on my nose it produce white things out from nose skin. Now I got a bad habit of pressing making it comes out. Please help me to find a solution.
My skin toon was dark. I try many fairness cream. But it do not work. So plz, can you suggest me, how I get my skin as fair skin?
I have ringworm problems between my thighs! And the colour of the skin there is black! My upper has medium white colour skin.
There are various kinds of skin diseases such as eczema, allergic dermatitis, vitiligo, psoriasis, herpes which cause rashes along with violent itching, which becomes worse by scratching. It occurs as a result of getting rid of some poison in the system, either congenital or acquired. Skin problems can be local or can spread throughout the body. These occur due to infection, heat, immune system disorder, allergies due to elastic, rubber products, detergents, dust, etc., food allergies, menstruation, hereditary issues and many other factors. Homeopathy has proved very effective in such skin diseases, as it cures the basic cause of the same by studying not only the skin type, but also the genetic and immune system factors of the patient.
Following are some useful homeopathic medicines for skin diseases:
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This is very helpful for eczema where the skin is covered with numerous vesicular eruptions accompanied by violent itching, swelling, tingling, etc. which increase during night time and cold weather.
- Graphites: These treat common skin problems like dry and itchy skin, cracked corners of eyes and mouth, scruffy eruptions on the scalp, face, bends of joints, between fingers and behind the ears.
- Pulsatilla: Mostly a remedy for female related skin issues such as rashes due to profuse or scanty menses, gastric or uterine problems, nettle rashes and also acne which increase during winter.
- Sepia: This is the best medicine for herpes, which cures symptoms like dry skin at first, followed by release of moist discharge leading to brownish, liver or yellow spots. It is also helpful for eczema and psoriasis.
- Sulphur: The exact skin remedy for soreness and itching in the folds of the skin, roughness, coarseness and burning sensation due to washing. It is also useful for itching in the scalp, hair fall, deficient growth of nails, acne, psoriasis and eczema.
- Nitricum Acidum: This medicine is useful for treating ulcers in mouth, tongue or genital tracts that bleed easily and other physical irritabilities.
- Thuja Occidentalis: Effective for warts, acne, scaly patches and age spots.
Above all, it is mandatory to visit a homeopathic doctor before intake of the medicines mentioned above.