Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Mera ek dost he. Woh ek ladka he. Bahut bimar ho gaya he. Usku HIv he gaya he. To agar koi upaye bata sakte he to bahut meher bani hogi. please help. Or koi medicine be btado
Sir my brother is 18 years old. He was attacked by typhoid. In many time some blood came out from his nose. What should I do?
I am 21 year old. 6 month ago I have a night fall problem then I'll totally ignore it. Then it stop. Now again it start and again I ignore. It is good?
From last 6 months I have a prblm in my throat actually I feel like something stuck in my throat nd need to clear up my throat continuously, specially after eating or drinking something or after waking up from a sleep. And when I wake up in morning I feel very bad inside my mouth like saliva smell please give me solution.
I am 22 years old I have digestion problem I am nt able to eat and I always feel lk vomiting and even have back pain I used many ointments and medicines bt I did nt got relief? Please suggest me what to do?
I feel very fatigue excessive bloating I feel like I am having fever but it is not feel pressure in head clogged nose feeling piercing sensation in heart and at the back side of the body I feel pain what is this please help.
I have pain in my head for a week. Some time it increases. Specially in Night hours. Please guide me. What Should I do?
I am 47 healthy mail with no lifestyle diseases. I do not smoke or drink. My problem is that I can not sustain erections, Erections are soft and therefore can not penetrate. I have a health sexual appetite and enjoy sex. I do moderate to heavy exercise 5 day a week and am extremely active. No BP or Diabetes, no medication taken.
What is the symptoms of swine flu and what are the precautions that one should take to protect him self from swine flu.
Sir i am suffering from throat pain. The doctor says it is a small swelling in throat. He gave medicines but no recovery. Please help.
The sciatic nerve spreads down the spine till the legs. The pain in this nerve can feel like sparks running down your leg (by and large only each one in turn) or cause pain in the lower back. Anything that puts weight on or aggravates this nerve can cause pain that shoots down the back of one butt cheek or thigh. The amount of pain can increase gradually. Sciatica may feel like a gentle ache, a sharp sensation or extreme uneasiness. Sciatica can bring feelings of shivering, numbness and weakness.
Sitting, standing up, coughing, sneezing, lifting, or straining for a very long time, might aggravate pain. Now and then, individuals experience numbness or shivering in the leg, too.
Some of the most regular symptoms of sciatic pain include:
- Lower back pain
- Pain in the back or leg when sitting
- Hip pain
- Burning sensation in the leg
- Numbness or trouble moving the leg or foot
- Continuous pain on one side of the back
- Shooting pain that makes it hard to stand up properly
The most common causes of sciatic pain include:
- Lumbar spinal stenosis (narrowing of the spinal channel in the lower back)
- Degenerative disk sickness (breakdown of discs, which go about as pads between the vertebrae)
- Spondylolisthesis (a condition in which one vertebra slips over another)
- Muscle spasms
Some of the most effective exercises for sciatic pain relief are as follows:
- Pigeon Pose is a typical yoga posture. It attempts to open the hips. There are various types of this stretch. The first is the leaning back pigeon posture. If you are beginning your treatment, you have to attempt the leaning back posture first.
- While on the back, raise your right leg up to a right point and hold it with both hands behind the thigh and lock your fingers. Take your left leg and touch your lower leg against the knee. Hold the position for a minute.
- Sit on the floor with your legs stretched straight before you. At that point twist your right leg, putting your lower right leg on top of the left knee. Bend forward and incline your abdominal area toward your thigh. Hold for 15 to 30 seconds and after that switch sides.
- Kneel down on the floor on all fours. Get your right leg and bring it forward so that your lower leg is on the ground. Your right foot has to be ahead your right knee while your right knee stays to one side. Stretch the left leg out the distance behind you on the floor, with the top of the foot on the ground and toes pointing backwards.
- Lie on your back with your legs facing outward and your feet flexed upward.
Wrap your hands around your knee and delicately pull your right leg over your body toward your left shoulder. Hold it there for 30 seconds and afterward push your knee so your leg comes back to its initial position.