Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil SobtiYour feedback matters!
I sometimes have a severe pain on the right side of my head it seems only one vein is itching but after some times it subsides when I rub with balm or take a pain killer can you suggest me why this happens.
I fell from a motorbike skidding on a soil/clay road 10 days back. Bike safety guard slightly pressed my leg MTP Joint, there is no fracture/swelling but pain persist, I didn't use any pain killers or cloth thinking it would heal automatically since there is no swelling/injury. Please advise.
Hello doctor, main pcos patient hu. Filhaal mera gynecologist se pregnancy conceive karne ke liye treatment chal raha hai ismein unhone hsg test, follicular study karwaya hai or fertyl 50 mg bhi di thi. Ab 14 days ke liye mujhe susten 200 mg di 21 April 2016 ko 14 days pure ho gaye lekin aj mujhe apne pahle bete jo 4 saal ka hai. Use mene utha liye jisse mujhe halke si bleeding ho gayi or ab kuch nahi hai. Pls tell me.
Hi, I am having constipation since last one month. Is it any possibility of any big problem? I have a doubt plz Suggest.
Does Masturbation has any side Effects I have Heard that it causes Premature Ejaculation and erectile problems. If yes how can on Recover after leaving or quitting this habit. Thanks.
I am 22 old man I have problem of mastubating many times a day. Does it have harmful effect to health?
I am having problems with bowl movement. I am having piles in initial stage. Kindly suggest me for home treatment. How can I get rid of this problem?
Do you know about a condition called cystic fibrosis that makes your baby’s skin taste very salty after birth? The condition changes over time, in which the body makes sweat and mucus, and also affects the digestive system and lung functioning. The condition generally occurs because of a flawed gene. This is a severe and life-threatening disease that affects different people in different ways.
The gene, called CTFR is present in all humans. It makes a protein that controls the amount of water and salt, which get moved in and out of your cells. In the case of cystic fibroids, the CTFR gene is broken. This happens when a person inherits two bad copies of this specific gene. One bad CFTR gene may cause your cells to make the wrong or imbalanced amount of water and salt. Because of this, your body becomes unable to get the supply of sufficient nutrients and oxygen that are lost through sweating.
There are several symptoms associated with cystic fibroids that include the following:
- It is likely for you to cough up thin mucus, along with shortness of breath, and wheezing.
- The development of polyps in your nose is indicated.
- Sinus infections, pneumonia, or bronchitis may occur.
- Your stool may be oily, bulky, and with a foul odor.
- Liver diseases and gallstones may develop later in life because of cystic fibroids.
There is no certain treatment for cystic fibroids. However, there are various treatment procedures that are used for providing relief to the symptoms of the condition. This allows an affected patient to breathe easily, feel better, and experience lesser stomach infections. You can opt for airway clearance technique that helps you with your breathing. The procedure involves the clearance of mucus from your lungs. This procedure is carried out in several ways and special devices may be used during the proceedings.
- Certain inhaled drugs like steroids, salt solutions, and antibiotics are used for thinning your mucus layers, and for clearing lung infections.
- If your pancreas do not work properly, you may be prescribed enzyme pills for the digestion of fats and protein, and for the absorption of more nutrients from the food you consume.
- You may also be prescribed vitamin A, D, and E supplements for getting these nutrients, which are not being absorbed by your intestine.
- You must consult a doctor on experiencing any symptom of cystic fibrosis in your baby. This will allow the condition to be diagnosed at an early stage, thereby preventing further worsening. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!