Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunil Matta
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil MattaYour feedback matters!
I'm having pain from 7 days in back right side muscles from top of back to bottom of ankle. It's like thread which is paining. I stretched excess during exercise. What to do next? It's paining even in sitting at washroom and even during bending.
I have pain in my back for 1 year so please tell me about and his treatment. I am very thankful for this.
I have some pains on my knees, I can't feel properly some times and morning when I was wake up its feeling like so trouble to irritating my knees, why are paining to me what should I do now? Is there any treatment for my problem? Before I never consultant any doctor.
I have a problem of piles with no blood .i feel burning at the time of stool. I have a prblm for 7 years .when I sit in a table for long time then muscle pain and back pain occur. The pain is little .pls suggest me. I am taking now a homoeopathy treatment .little bit I am feeling well.
I am 22 yrs old i hav an non eplitic episode of pulpuation , shortness in breath, strain in all muscles. Apart from that i always hav headache n now m experinceing neck and back pain as well as strain in nerves
My report hlba27 is positive and one Dr. said for recover it wil take 1 year. My issues is my back and thai are paining.
Your shoulder is one of the most overused joints in the body and thus is at a higher risk of contracting an injury. Shoulder pain may lead to mobility issues where moving your arms may become extremely difficult. The shoulder consists of three parts, viz. the shoulder blade, collarbone and the upper arm bone. Shoulder pain may result from an injury to any of these areas.
The various causes of shoulder pain are:
- Impingement: Impingement of the shoulder muscle occurs when the top of the shoulder impinges on the rotator cuff muscles. This condition can lead to severe pain in the shoulder.
- Bursitis: Bursa is a fluid filled sac that cushions the bones and help in preventing friction. Bursitis is a disorder that results in inflammation of the bursa, thus resulting in shoulder pain.
- Tendinitis: Tendinitis is a condition that is characterized by gradual wear and tear of the tendon. Usually the rotator cuff tendons in the shoulder are affected by this condition.
- Instability of the shoulder: Shoulder instability is a disorder of the shoulder wherein the upper arm bone dislocates from its socket. This can cause excessive pain in the shoulder.
- Fractures: A fracture in the bones of the shoulder results in excruciating shoulder pain.
- Arthritis: Arthritis is a disorder that leads to inflammation in the joints, thus resulting in pain and impaired movement of the joint.
The treatment for shoulder pain consists of medications and physiotherapy. You may also be asked to discontinue any strenuous activity that requires shoulder movement. Medications such as NSAIDs are prescribed to help in controlling the pain. Various stretches of the shoulder are also recommended to improve shoulder flexibility and mobility.
Do exercises such as the overhead press with light weights to improve your shoulder strength. Also make sure to include certain external rotation exercises to strengthen the rotator cuff muscles. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.