Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sumedha S HarneYour feedback matters!
My age is 25, we are planning for child, it should take folic acid tablet for pregnancy and what type of dose in mg to take. How many time take till pregnancy or till delivery? Please advice.
Hi, I got lost periods on November 11th 2016 and till I didn't get periods. I have tried a hcg pregnancy test, the result showing one dark line (C) and near T it is showing very light colored line. Is that mean am not pregnant? Its almost 2 months I didn't get menstrual cycle. I am unable to confirm whether am pregnant or not? Please to tell me what is the result saying? How can I confirm it? If the result saying am not pregnant why I didn't get periods till date. Previously after marriage I am getting periods date to date. But why the result just showing one dark and one very light colored line? Please help me out.
Is it beneficial to your health to take Coenzyme Q10? If so, what are the benefits? Are there any side effects?
Hello there I had sex on 9th july 2016 And my wife's period date is 13th date of every month Now she's missed her period ,she's pregnant? Its is possible ?
M aur meri partner hum relationship me hai hum month me ek baar sex karte hai aur fir 72 hours k andar me usko ipill khilata hu ipill khane se uski pregnancy pe koi effect to nhi padega na mahine me ek bar ipill khane se usko koi problem to nhi hogi na please answer doctors.
I hv 5 years old male baby, delivery done by cesarean n abortion an year ago, an unwanted pregnancy. My menstrual cycle often goes below 22 r 23 days n from one month it is below 10 days, 3 times in a month. I hv taken many precautions given by gynecologists but not being normal n feeling loss of blood n headache from previous week and getting weaker and feeling whiteness from female private part from a month. please advice any precautions necessary measures to prevent this disease, so that I would not suffer. Thanks n regards.
Hi doc I am 26 years married female and I am trying to conceive from 1 years this time my doc suggested me to take duphastontab from my 15 the day of my cycle for 10 days my last period date is 14.04. 2016 and I have 28 days cycle now I have too much watery vaginal discharge from 3 days can I be pregnant because I feel very week and I have hip pain please help.
She is one month pregnant and she take mankind unwanted kit of 5 tablets but still periods is not come what she can do.
I had sex yesterday with protection but I don't want to take any chances so could I get a gynaecologist prescribed medicine to avoid pregnancy.
I want to have sex with my girlfriend without using condom and I don't want her to get pregnant. What is the safe and healthy tips please suggest me?
Hi Doctor, my periods comes in every 28 to 32 days, this month its came on 31st day, on 30th whole day it was spotting, this month is neither heavier nor less, today is third day of my period I got suddenly 3 inch blood clotted. Its freaking me. Vomiting sensation and headache. Please advice.
I'm 18 years old girl. I have been detected by a 2 cm ovarian cyst. Previously 2 months back it was 1.2 mm but now it has grown to be 2 cm .Is it dangerous my gums has prescribed me with birth control pills. How long will it take to get cured. Is it dangerous? Can it be cured by medicines?
I am 25years age m suffering with white discharge since 2 years n fish smell. . I just need female drs. please.
Does a normal period means pregnancy ? Should we go for a pregnancy test even if we had periods go delay by just 2 days? And then the normal menstrual cycle came for for 5 days which was very normal as earlier one.
Hello Doctor, I have eight month completed in pregnancy. Now I suffered from cold & cough running nose. Please suggest some natural remedies. This cold & cough are harmful for my baby.
Hey I got sex with my gf 2 months ago and after afer 2 days I give her ipill then in 14 days she get her periods now after 2 months she get the pregnancy test and that is negative and now she is not getting ger regular periods is there any chances of pregnancy.
with the exams approaching, the pressure increasing and the anxiety reaching the pinnacle; being able to concentrate on what you study and remembering it is the most important concern of the hour.
Here are some tips which will help you to concentrate on your studies and remember whatever you have studied:-
* keep your cell phone aside. These days, the cell phone addiction has become more difficult to cure than any other addiction. It is better to switch off your cell phone and keep it in a place far from your reach so that you can concentrate on what you are needed to concentrate on rather than what is pulling your attention.
* make a timetable and stick to it. Make a proper schedule of each day which will include what time will you wake up, when you will eat, when you will take a nap etc. Even include what subject and what chapters you will study each day. This will make your revision planned and hassle free.
* take adequate sleep. It is necessary to sleep at least 6 hours in a day even during exams as your brain needs that much time to recuperate from the stress and strain. Studies have shown that taking an adequate sleep of 6 hours in a day, increases productivity and improves your ability to remember what you have studied that day.
* take a short nap after lunch. The grasping ability reduces after eating lunch and hence it is a good habit to take a power nap of 7 to 8 minutes after lunch.
* keep your body properly fed and properly hydrated. There is no specific food that will help you improve your grasping ability. All the foods are important enough to provide the necessary nutrition to your brain and, in turn, improve its grasping and retaining ability.
* lastly, don't over exert yourself. Stress is only going to make you forget what you have read. If possible, perform meditation for 10 to 15 minutes in the day to relax your mind and refresh you for the whole day of studying.