Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suman SingalYour feedback matters!
I'm a 17 year old girl, and have been experiencing sharp pain under my left breast when I breathe in. I thought it was a symptom of a heart attack, but I'm not experiencing nausea, anxiety, clammy skin, tiredness, etc. I have a little congestion in my chest of phlegm, and had a cough two weeks ago. I took nebulizer to solve my cough, but what should I do to solve this issue? Please help.
My friend have pcod. Weight 70 height 163. One doctor told her that she should reduce 10 kg within a month. Is it possible to reduce 10kg within a month. If yes, how can she reduce it?
I had my left tube removed due to ectopic pregnancy in starting of march. After that, I had my period on 25 April, which was normal. But now I am waiting for my next period to come, It's been 11 days, no period, I have PCOS also, for which I am taking met pco care tablet. Does tube removal affect period cycle or is it due to something else?
Hi I am 31 and had 2 mc now m trying to conceive can you please suggest the medications and how I will conceive at early.
I am 30 years old woman I am getting married to a 39 years man. But one of my friend told me that due to our 9 years age gap I will not able to conceive.Please suggest me is it right or not .
Infertility is a condition where a couple, trying to conceive in a natural way is not able to do so even after one year of trying. So here are the causes and risks for this condition.
Causes: There are many causes of infertility. It may be due to a condition present in one or both partners. As per a medical study, 20% of the cases of infertility are due to males, while 40% to 50% cases are due to problems in the female partner. 30% of the cases suffer from infertility due to problems in both males and females. Ovulation and fertilisation are the main elements of the conception process and any condition in the female or male can upset either function, which can make it difficult to conceive.
While abnormal sperm production and transport may be a common condition that leads to infertility in males, other factors like side effects of cancer treatments and too much exposure to toxins and chemicals can also play an important role in this regard. For females, the causes of infertility may range from ovulation disorders, uterine and fibroid tumours, uterine and cervical anomalies.
Risks: There are a number of factors that put a male or a female at risk of infertility. Being in your mid 30s usually has an adverse effect on the ovulation and production of well functioning sperm. Further, smoking and tobacco are among the main causes of infertility in either partner.
Excessive alcohol consumption may also lead to this problem. Being overweight or underweight can also make a person infertile. Further, not getting enough exercise and routine activities out of your day, can lead to this condition as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Jab meri 1st pregnancy thi tab mujhe molar pregnancy hua tha 2015 mei oct time aur raat ko bleeding start ho gyi isiliye docter ne mera dnc kiya uske baad se meri pregnancy nhi ho rhi mai pregnant hona chah rhi to gyn k pass gyi to unhone mujhe folic acid tablet aur evecare khane ko diya mera hcg aur s.progestrone bhi hua sab normal h phir bhi mera period miss nhi hota humesa time per hi aa jata h .ab aisa kya kare ki hum jaldi se pregnant ho jye?
I am 12 weeks pregnant now and during scan at 12th week found using cardiac twin. One baby is doing fine but other had no cardiac activity. The normal one is pumping blood to the second one. Is it safe to continue pregnancy or better to terminate it immediately. But my doctor is saying to wait for 2 more weeks.
Hello doctor. I'm 19 year old female. I'm in with my husband in holiday trip. I'm getting a period for past 2 days. Today is 3rd day. I'm take this tablet (rauf-mf. It is a correct tablet to stop my period doctor. This tablet gives any side effects?
Sir maine aur meri girlfriend ne aj sex kiya tha and I used condom and thodi bht fingering bhi ki thi and wo dar rahi h ki uska period late na ho jae. Tell me sir kya esa ho skta h ki uske period late ho skte h and ye bat btae sir ki fingering se pareganant hone k chance h kya. Aur condom se bhi pregnant ho skte h kya.
Top tips for aiding digestion
Too much food and drink? Keep these useful hints and homeopathic medicines in mind
- Drink a cup of boiled water in the morning before breakfast. This seems to cleanse the stomach and often works wonders.
- Eat slowly. One of the main causes of indigestion is unchewed food.
- Don’t eat food “piping hot”. Our stomachs are not meant to have hot foods inside them. A useful thing to remember is that if it is hot in the mouth it is hot in the stomach. This includes tea and coffee. Food and drinks that are too hot may disrupt enzymes and injure the lining of the stomach. So, always wait for it to cool.
- Don’t eat on the hoof. Meals should be taken at a leisurely pace. If you eat on the move, there is more chance that digestion will not begin. Instead foods in the stomach and intestine will start to ferment, producing gases that bloat you.
- Avoid eating fruit with the meal. Tempting though it is, because it seems lighter on the stomach than puddings, it is not good at the end of a meal. This is because fruit digests faster than dense proteins, so fermentation and gas accumulation may occur.
- If bloating is a persistent problem, try simplifying your meals. Instead of having lots of food groups at one meal try separating them. For example, proteins need acid enzyme digestive juices, whereas carbohydrates need alkaline enzyme digestive juices. When you have to break down both types all at once you are not achieving optimal enzymatic action, so some fermentation and gas accumulation may occur.
- Try taking slightly smaller servings and think twice about second helpings. As a good rule of thumb, try to get into the habit of estimating the quantity you allow yourself using “nature’s food bowl”. Cup your two hands together as if you were using them to make a bowl. The quantity of food that would fill that “bowl” should be your maximum at any meal.
- Make sure that you drink enough water. Ideally, hydrate your stomach with a glass of water half an hour before a meal.
My wife has a unwanted pregnancy then she took abortion pills but doctor said few products still there in the uterus so doctor prescribed more 40 medicines 2 per day because she was bleeding after 15 days. Now after taking that medicine she stopped bleeding. So can we have sex now? It's just 5 days that means she just consumed 10 medicine. Rest will surely consumed but can we do. Is there will be any problem.
Some people experience symptoms of erectile dysfunction and think of consuming Viagra. Viagra is the market name of a substance called Sildenafil, which is used for the correction of erectile dysfunction. It creates hypertension in the blood vessels, enabling you to get an enhanced erection. Viagra is quite useful for boosting your sexual performance. However, you may experience several side effects on your health. Before deciding on using a pack of Viagra, it is advised to consult a doctor to know the exact dosage that would work for you.
1. 50 mg is the recommended dosage for men in general. The dose can be sometimes increased up to 100 mg. It depends on tolerance and effectiveness. The dose may also be decreased to 25 mg in some cases. It is also advised not to take Viagra more than once a day. The dosage will have to be altered if you take other prescribed medicines.
2. Viagra single packs are also prescribed by doctors. Single packs are available in dosages of 25, 50 and 100 mg.
When should you avoid viagra?
Viagra should be avoided in some cases.
These include the following:
1. In case you take prescribed nitrates for chest pain or pulmonary disorder, your doctor would advise you not to use Viagra due as it increases the risk of high blood pressure, which can be quite disastrous for your health.
2. Many people are allergic to sildenafil, which is a substance present in Viagra.
Side effects of consuming viagra
Viagra causes several serious side effects on the body. Therefore, it is very important to take a doctor’s advice and know about the different adversities. The most common side effects include the following:
1. Priapism: This is a condition where your erection lasts for about four hours or longer and does not end. Permanent damage to the penis is indicated if this condition is not treated.
2. Loss of vision and hearing impairment: Viagra may cause Non-arteritic Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (NAION). This disorder may lead to loss of vision in one or both the eyes. Tinnitus or hearing impairment is another condition, which may occur as a side effect of consuming Viagra.
You should always consult a doctor before you decide to take as he would know best about the dosage required by your body. He will also advise you about an ideal method of usage.
I am 24 year old girl I do sex 2 or 3 times a week since last 4 years with my boyfriend But now my marriage is fix with another boy how can I regain my virginity.
I had intercourse with my husband after my 6th day periods but I don't want to conceive now. I have no idea for baby planning. Please advice
My mother having pain in breasts, she is 49 years old. The pain starts from breasts and effects upper arms. If touched hardly feels like some lumps are there inside the breasts. She don't have any smoking or alcohol habits. Kindly suggest what would be the problem. Can we go for mammogram for both areas?
Oats vs Cornflakes - What should you start your day with?
Oats and cornflakes are both considered to be ideal breakfast options due to their ability to boost your energy levels and keep you full for long hours. But which one of them is the healthier choice? Let’s have a look at their nutritional values so that you can decide which of them to have for breakfast daily.
1. Calorie content
Oatmeal has low calorie content, which amounts to be about 68 calories per 100 gm serving. Comparatively, 100 gm cornflakes contain about 357 calories. So, if you plan to keep your calorie consumption to a minimum, opt for oatmeal.
2. Fibre content
Cornflakes have the upper hand here. 100 gm of cornflakes contain about 3.3 gm dietary fibre in comparison to 1.7 gm fibre present in the same amount of oats. Dietary fibre is beneficial for your body as it lowers the level of bad cholesterol, regulates blood-sugar and aids proper bowel movements.
3. Vitamin A content
Cornflakes are rich sources of vitamin A, containing about 1786 IU per 100 gm serving. This makes it a better choice as a daily dose of vitamin A in ample amount improves your vision, helps in bone growth and boosts your immunity. On the other hand, 433 IU of vitamin A is present in 100 gm oats.
4. Fat content
Both cornflakes and oats are low in fat content with 100 gm of cornflakes having 0.4 gm fat and the same quantity of oats having 1.4 gm fat.
The scales are tipped more or less equally in favour of both cornflakes and oatmeal, and you can have either or both of them for breakfast.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.