Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suman MahajanYour feedback matters!
My cousin is diagnosed with chemical imbalance in neurotransmitter from two months. Doctor has advised her medicine risperdal 1mg. After 10days she was fine. Her response was good by taking this medicine at night. Now almost one and half month she is taking and She is getting better day by day. She is 18 Year old. She is studying, watching TV, going for walk and going for dance as well but her energy is low as it was before. Kindly suggest what we HV to do to bring that energy level.
I am suffering from Hypothyroid. Recently I diagnosed pcod problem. I wanted to know that pcod treatment is possible in ayurved.
Completed one year of marriage. Married life is not good. As the sexual too. My hubby likes me but don't want to perform sex with me. But maybe I am more excited about this thing. What I do? Even my hubby sometimes agree to do it but never I reached at the stage of orgasms. Coz of it maybe I am in bad habit too. Even a sharp water pressure from toilet seat excites me and I reach at orgasms. This thing neither I can tell anyone. After hubby's regular denial no to perform sexual activity I become in acute anger. And start weeping. The whole night goes spoiled. Every morning evening I promised myself k no tonight I will not weep I will not tell him to sex or love. Will sleep tonight well. But I can't keep control myself I can't calm myself What I do Please help me please.
I had my c sec delivery 10 months ago. I got my periods after 5 months of my delivery. But since then I am running on irregular cycles. It gets delayed by at least 1 and a half month. I had a history of irregular periods even before my pregnancy. Had taken some medicines at that point of time to make them regular.
Hello doctor, I am 21 years old. I am experiencing a pain in my lower abdomen right side for about 2 weeks now. I got my ultrasound done, and the impression is I have a cyst in right ovary (size 51 into 40 mm). My periods are regular, I got my last period on 6th of june 2016 and this month , I have not get my periods yet. I want to ask, is this cyst a matter of worry , how can this be removed? How much time will it take to get removed?
Hi, everyone. I am Dr. Leena Yadav, a consultant IVF in Bourn Hall Fertility Center in Gurgaon. I would like to share some important inputs to you people for IVF and the embryos which we form in IVF.
Now, here I am going to talk about the Embryo, which is called Blastocyst. I don't know how many people are aware of it. But Blastocysts are embryos, they are Day-5 Embryo which we form and Blastocyst transfer has got a success rate which a day-2 or a day-3 embryo can not give you.
So, at Bourn Hall, we have specialized with IVFLab, which is equipped to form these embryos called Blastocysts.
What is the advantage of taking a Blastocysts transfer over a Day-2 or a Day-3 when you plan your IVF cycle?
Blastocysts are Embryos which are definitely healthier as compared to a Day-2 or Day-3 embryos because the only those embryos go to Day-5 which has got the capacity to have an Implantation. Definitely, if we focus on doing Blastocysts for you, we are focusing on the higher success rate of IVF cycle. Blastocysts are embryos which give good clinical pregnancy and which give you good take home live pregnancy rate.
So, at Bourn Hall, we focus on doing Blastocysts for the couples because our Andrologist and the team is completely trained and our lab is well equipped for doing all these transfers and these Blastocysts.
With Blastocysts, who have had multiple IVF failures, they have electively planned for the elective Blastocysts so that we can give them a good pregnancy rate after having multiple IVF failures. Also, Blastocysts are Embryos which have got fewer risks of abortion as they are healthy embryos and also they have increased chances of Implantation inside the Uterus.
I would definitely like if you all are in the problem of Infertility and you want to contact us for solving the problem of Infertility and further planning a cycle for you, you can please contact us through Lybrate and we will definitely be happy to share our inputs with you.
Thank you so much.
Hi, I am suffering when before periods get full itching, after period also jock itch like ring worm spreading and vagina lips I get that ringworm I will use lot of medicine and creams. No use ful please suggest me what I do. I could not sit.
She has white bleeding and she fearing that she has pregnancy. Is it real that she has coming pregnant.
We, re a married since four years. But we do not have a child. When we went for the tests it was told to both of us are alright. Only negative remark was my husband was having thyroid. We even tried IUI but still it was unsuccessful. We really feel like going for endoscopy test. Kindly guide us pls.
I am suffering from vaginal pain and very less bleeding while peeing and its the fifth day after ejaculation my right side stomach also started paining I had unwanted 72 7 hours after ejaculation What should I take this pain as? Are there any chances of pregnancy.
Hello doc actuly my age 28 is nd i m trying to concive from 7th months my period is irregular bt this time i thought i m pregenant due to late period till 40 days from my last menustral i did not get period but the next day there is a bleeding is there any hope
I am suffering from constipation since 2 week and irregular mensuration cycle since 2 month and obesity.
Post pregnancy, you may experience pain due to multiple reasons. However, such pain might subside within a few weeks, but still it is advisable that one should be prepared prepared for all kinds of discomfort post pregnancy, such as the pain you endure while breastfeeding or the epidural pain. If you have undergone surgery, then there may be pain due to surgical incisions as well. One should keep herself hydrated all throughout and be patient while trying to deal with such post pregnancy pain.
Managing pain depends on the type of pain you are experiencing. Below is a summarized account of the different types of pain one might go through and how to come out of it.
- Incisions: In case the delivery occurs by the caesarian procedure, you might have to endure pain from the incisions. The pain generally lasts till all the incisions heal, so you will require pain medications to get relief from the pain.
- Uterine contractions: The uterus needs to return to its normal size after the delivery. The pain from these contractions tends to increase with subsequent pregnancies. Like incisions, pain medications will be administered to help you get relief from the pa
- Vaginal dryness: A woman’s vagina tends to be dry while she is breastfeeding. This can cause pain if you want to indulge in sexual intercourse. In this regard, lubricants (preferably water based) are a good way to treat vaginal dryness.
- Engorgement of the breast: When a woman starts lactating, her breasts tend to become fuller and thus, cause minor but persisting pain. A breast pump (used to extract milk from a woman’s breasts), in this case, can relieve you of such pain.
- Back pain: Pregnancy related stress and strain can often lead to back pain. This back pain usually stems from holding the baby and breastfeeding it. If it so happens, you can consider changing your posture while breastfeeding and taking warm baths twice a day to get rid of the backaches.
- Joint pain: There may be pain in your joints such as the one in your wrists, hands and feet. This usually occurs due to all the chemical changes that your body undergoes during pregnancy. Pain medications and stretches can help ease this sort of a pain.
- Pain in the legs: Post pregnancy leg pain is caused because of all the fluids that are administered intravenously. Once the content of fluids in the body reduces, the pain tends to subside. However, any sign or symptom of blood clots or visible redness in the legs might warrant medical attention at the earliest.
- Headaches: This is the most common type of pain that can result from a pregnancy. Headaches are caused due to hormonal imbalances, insomnia and stress that you may experience. It is advisable to not take any pain medication in this regard as painkillers can interfere with your bodily hormones even more, given that headaches are usually not something to worry about. Drink plenty of water and try to get ample rest; this should take care of the pain automatically.
I am 5 month pregnant I have done anomaly scan in (19 aug) 21 weeks it us normal I have some little pain in my lower abdomen what it causes.
Madam, In my USG report fluid level is adequate and mild polyhudrous, that why doctor has suggested me do not use sugar and also for sugar test and CBC test. I am 9 mnth pregnant, I hd sugar test two times bt report was normal. My prevs. HB level was 11.3. please guide me about the effect of polyhydrous amniotic fluid. My 1st delivery was in nov. 2011, pph and D.
Vaginal dryness is an uncomfortable and painful condition that usually occurs during or after menopause. The estrogen level in your body gets reduced during this time which eventually leads to vaginal dryness. However, there are other factors that can trigger this condition including certain medications and immune disorders. This is a problem that can affect women at any age but it is visible more frequently in older women.
Here are some common factors that may lead to vaginal dryness:
1. Hormonal changes - A decrease in estrogen level that occurs during menopause is one of the most common causes of vaginal dryness. The decrease in estrogen may also occur during perimenopause, during breastfeeding or after childbirth. Radiation and chemotherapy for cancer treatment may also result in a decrease in vaginal lubrication.
2. Irritants - Chemicals present in soaps, dyes, hygiene products and perfumes may cause allergy in some women. Irritants present in underwear or towels and other allergens like objects and lubricants that are placed in the vagina may also cause vaginal dryness.
3. Insufficient arousal - Low libido or other sexual problems may also lead to vaginal dryness. Poor sexual performance and early ejaculation may also contribute to it.
4. Anxiety - Sexual desire can be affected by emotional and psychological factors such as anxiety and stress that may eventually lead to vaginal dryness. High anxiety level in women results in insufficient flow of blood, causing vaginal dryness.
How can vaginal dryness be treated?
Topical estrogen therapy is a common method of treating vaginal dryness caused by low estrogen level. Topical estrogen helps in inserting some hormone that your body is no longer producing. This controls the vaginal symptoms to a certain extent but it does not replace as much estrogen as oral hormone therapy, in your blood stream. Lubricants and moisturizers may also be applied to reduce vaginal dryness and make sex less painful and uncomfortable.
Word of Caution: