Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. SumailaYour feedback matters!
I am having dizzy head at almost any time. While sleeping also when I suddenly get up or take turns I need time to get stable. In between of walking also I feel like I will fall down at times. The feeling comes very frequently and lasts for about 1-2 minutes each time. I have done CT scan, MRI, heart check-up. Everything, doctor has not detected anything and has just given some pills. Please suggest me what should I do? Whom to consult or what medication should I take. I am having this problem mildly since 2 years. But this has become frequent since about last 1 month. Eagerly waiting for your suggestion.
I have nose blocked since four days & have throat irritation and cough. I was taking homeopathic. But it didn't get any better. please suggest what to do?
Six month ago, I had tonsil I consulted to a allopathic doctor, one of his suggestion is to gargle hot water with salt. And homeopathic doctor told me specifically not to use hot water as it increases tonsil. Now again I am suffering from tonsil. And I am in dilemma what to do. Please suggest.
I am having tonsils from a very young age of 8-10 yrs currently I am of 18 yrs. And my tonsils enlarges frequently, I having sore throat 365 days, due to this I feels too much of fatigue. Doctors suggested me for an operation, but my father is afraid for its ill effect. I jst wanted to know does tonsils can cause fatigue/ tiredness. Cause it remains inflammation throughout the year. It causes a grt loss in my studies. Please help
I get itching in ears every morning I get up. I use cotton buds and evry time I get flakes some what like dandruff What is the reason?
Kid aged 3.4 years, weight 11.3 kgs. Regular cold issues and snoring at night. Possible Adenoids and Tonsils enlargement. Currently on Momeflo spray. Is Adenoids removal necessary in this case if enlargement doesn't reduces by Momeflo. Kid breathes mostly from mouth and currently diagnosed with ear infection. Does Tonsils needs to be removed also if they are enlarged or will Adenoids removal will help in clearing blocked nasal passages.
I always get sick sometimes twice a week with different type of sickness like nausea, tonsillitis,UTI, fever,body ache. Ill consult a Dr. And ill be fine for a while however sometimes dosent need to consult doctor I got fine without Doctor as well there are different types of sickness wich I got not only this, can this be because of weak immune system? Please help im really tired of getting sick all the time and nausea is very common sickness in me I nearly get used to it.Please tell.
I am 62 years old male. I had profuse nose bleeding three times between 12th and 13th of March 2016, despite immediate medical attention on the first two occasions and once as an in-patient. I was transferred to another corporate hospital and was hospitalised till 17th March. I ran a high BP of 170/90 in the first instant and became quite normal at the time of the third instance. I suffer from septum deviation for more than 25 years and take medication on and off. I was diagnosed with EPISTAXIS RIGHT NOSTRIL, DEVIATED NASAL SEPTUM -LEFT and UPPER AIRWAY RESISTANCE SYNDROME. The Diagnostic Nasal Endoscopy and Cauterization were done on 14th and I am to be reviewed after 15 days. Presently I am on medication. Will this treatment solve my problem on permanent basis?
Although Nose bleeding is quite common during the cold months, they can occur in the summer months too. This is because, during the summer heat, your nose may tend to get excessively dry. The protective layer of mucus in the nasal cavity tends to dry up during the summer months, thus resulting in nose bleeding. The hot summers can also lead to allergies, which in result can cause it.
Although nose bleeding may be quite messy, it is nothing very serious and can be easily prevented or stopped. Here are a few home remedies that you can try if you are prone to nose bleeding during the summer season:
- Vinegar: Vinegar is easily available in any household and effectively stops nose bleeding. Just pour in some vinegar in a cotton ball or a piece of cloth and put it into your nose for some time.
- Ice: Ice also effectively helps with controlling nose bleeding. Just rub ice against your nose to reduce swelling in the blood vessels. The ice will also effectively numb the pain offering instant relief.
- Foods containing vitamin C: Ensure that during the summer months you take the right amount of Vitamin C into your diet. This is because Vitamin C helps in blood clotting, and will stop nose bleeding faster. Foods that are rich in vitamin C are guavas, kale, mustard, parsley, oranges, strawberries and lemons.
- Baking soda: Baking soda works wonders for nose bleeding. Just mix some amount of baking soda into water, and transfer the solution into a spray bottle. Spray your nose with the solution.
- Steam: Inhaling steam is a great way to prevent nose bleeding. When you take steam, it moistens the nasal cavity and prevents it from becoming dry, thus avoiding any bleeding.
- Right posture: Another way to quickly stop a nose bleeding is to elevate your head. Keep your head in that position until the bleeding stops and try not to bend, as it can just aggravate bleeding.
- Whole-wheat bread: Make whole-wheat bread as part of your daily diet during summer. It is said to contain Zinc, which protects the blood vessels in the body.
- Drink water: ?Also ensure that you keep yourself hydrated at all times during the hot summer months. Drink plenty of liquids like fruit juice and milkshake, to prevent your nose from drying out.