Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. SumailaYour feedback matters!
I have pain on the left side of my head vertically. Went through brain scan der it is mentioned as HYPODENSE SOFT TISSUE SEEN IN THE LEFT HALF OF SPHENOID SINUS -LIKELY sinusitis. Does I have migraine.
My nasal septum is deviated. And also my nose has become quite long. I want to do rhinoplasty or is there be any other cure available.
Since last 2 days after I wake up I feel clogged I my ears. I feel something wring is with my ears. I feel blockage of sound. Yesterday after some time I felt better and today its not like yesterday. Its very irritating. If my press with thumb slightly I feel better but the left ear is the same after sometime. What could be the reason for this?
I am 33 years old and I am suffering from severe throat infection from last four day. I am unable to speak, my voice has become very heavy and I am getting cough also. Now from morning I am having running nose also .I had azax-500 mg tablet last n before last night but still no change .can you please suggest me any medicine.
I am suffering from puberfonia. I want to know about it's surgery? Is it 100% safe? And how much is the cost associated with this surgery?
The tune of throat of my daughter aging 23 years. Became deteriorated after reading books in whisper manner. What should she do now?
I have severe ear pain I can't eat or when I get hiccups it pains a lot and even when I touch it its paining.
Enter questions for me I am 20 year old boy having running nose at least 2 times a month. Give me some step to stop this.
I am 19 years old. I have sinuses problem. I can't breathe easily.. Nose gets blocked most of the time. What should I do..
I am diagnosed for tinnitus and ear meunière disease. It is causing vet Vertigo nausea. Vomiting etc. Please prescribe best medicine for it and oblige.
My friend had severe pain in throat. She is feeling just like that she had allot of cough jamm in hwr throat that doesn't come out and feel dryness in it. So, Dr. please tell me what to do.
I am having pharyngitis due to acidity can you please suggest some good antacid also any medicine for pharyngitis.
I am getting vertigo in left side of head coupled with dis balancing. I am on etizolam 0.5 mg and deverflaxamine and migrabeta 40 mg. But still feeling vertigo on left side. Also, taking physio in form of heating and ultrasonic probe and doing regular exercises. But not that much improvement. Please advise. Mri is also ok.
Hello sir, I'm having sinus since past 19 yes and above none of the medicines work put for me. How it cause and how to get rid of it please help me.
The inflammation of the tissues around the sinuses is a condition known as sinusitis. This can be triggered by a number of factors including a common cold and pollen allergies. The symptoms of acute sinusitis are -
- Facial muscle pain
- Stuffiness of the nose
- Running nose
- Loss of smell
Sinusitis is an uncomfortable condition on its own, but can also lead to a number of other complications. Ayurveda can be very effective in treating sinusitis without causing any other side effects. Here are a few ways to treat sinusitis with Ayurveda.
- Steam inhalations - Steam is a decongestant that can successfully clear congestion and make sinusitis less painful. This can be done five to six times a day. If your sinus is causing excessive pain, this should be repeated regularly for at least a week. In cases of chronic sinusitis, you may even continue this form of treatment for two years.
- Nasyam - Nasyam is one of the five therapies of detoxification according to Ayurveda. It treats sinusitis by administering medicated oils or herbal juices through the nostrils into the body. Nasyam acts by attacking and removing excess humor in sinus cavities. This improves the flow of oxygen in the body, and thus also helps treat the pain that is a result of your sinusitis.
- Ginger-Garlic - Ginger and garlic have a number of medicinal properties. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with honey can help reduce the congestion caused by sinusitis. This should ideally be had early in the morning, as soon as you wake up and may be repeated in the evening. Similarly, create a concoction with crushed garlic, turmeric, and honey, in the ratio of 1 tsp each of garlic and turmeric and 2 tbsp of honey. Have 1 tsp of this concoction daily.
- Jala Neti - Neti is a yogic purification method and jala neti refers to purification by water. This is a simple technique that should be practiced daily to relieve problems related to sinuses. Fill a neti pot with lukewarm water and a little salt. Position the neti pot such that the spout is in one of the nostrils. Breathe through your mouth and tilt your head till the water starts flowing from one nostril to the other. Once the pot has been emptied, repeat the process with another nostril. This can be repeated any number of times.
- Change your diet - Ayurveda is a lifestyle and hence diet is a very important part of the treatment. Avoid cold and oily food. Starting the day with a glass of lemon juice and water is also said to be beneficial to sinusitis patients. Processed foods, chocolates, liquor, carbonated drinks etc are other things to be refrained from when treating sinusitis with Ayurveda. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.