Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. SumailaYour feedback matters!
I have a problem in my throat .I usually become ill twice or thrice in a month. I feel pain in my throat luke I can't eat something & I can't stay in pollution for a minute please help me in this problem.
I am 25 yrs old for last 1 year I am suffering from nasal congestion and cold, headache, drowsiness. I have taken several medication but of no effect please help me out.
Sir I feel dizziness and some sounds inside my head it always ringing in my ear and my heartbeat is also raising high. What should I do.
There is swelling in the left side of neck and and inside the throat also in the same side I find very painful to swallow even water and moving my neck. Yesterday I had slight fever which is over now. And there is slight cough coming. Please help.
Hello, I have been suffering with bad breath since 8 years. I realized that the smell is coming from the throat. I get too much phlegm which stinks. I brush my teeth few times a day and I can still feel that the smell coming from the throat. If I clear my throat by gargling salt water, I feel little bit fresh but the problem comes back. Is there any permanent remedy? Please help. Thanks.
I am having severe throat problem from past few days. And also suffering from cold n cough. Please recommend the treatment for this.
I am experiencing heavy cold now a days my nose flows more often and also throat infection please suggest.
Everyday morning after wakeup I feel that there is something sticked in my throat and when I cough nothing is coming out. I feel that some sinus getting sticked in my throat. What to do to overcome this problem please help.
I am suffering from severe gastric problem. My throat is burning and pain in the chest and suffocation. Please help.
I am having soar throat and cough since last weak. Which medicine or home remedies I should try? Please help.
There are various type of nosebleed that can be caused by a variety of conditions. While some of them may not be too serious, one must never ignore heavy and persistent nosebleed. Nosebleeds are of two kinds: anterior nosebleed and posterior nosebleed. While 90% of all nosebleeds are anterior nosebleeds, the posterior nosebleeds are far less common and may be slightly more serious in nature. An anterior nosebleed is usually caused in the blood vessels that lie on the front portion of the nose and can be controlled easily. A posterior nosebleed usually comes from damage to an artery in the rear portion of the nose. Infection, trauma, allergic reactions and other such causes may be behind a nosebleed.
Let us cast a glance on the tips to prevent nosebleeds.
- Salt water and saline nose drops can be used in order to prevent nosebleeds. It is important to take these on a regular basis in case you are experiencing these nosebleeds on a regular basis.
- You can also consult doctor, who may prescribe blood thinners so that the blood does not clot and lead to a nosebleed. You will need to ensure that you take such medication only when the doctor prescribes the same.
- The use of painkillers like Aspirin and other non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs must be limited. Sometimes, taking such medication too frequently may lead to nosebleeds.
- You would do well to control your blood pressure because hypertension and other forms of high blood pressure can also cause nosebleeds. Lifestyle changes like your diet and exercise can help in keeping a more stable blood pressure level so that you do not fall prey to frequent nosebleeds.
- Humidify your home with a humidifier so that the air does not get too dry. Many times, this causes nosebleeds. Also, you may want to keep the heat down in the bedrooms. Many nosebleeds happen due to too warm temperatures while you are sleeping.
- Nose picking should also be discouraged as it can lead to nosebleeds in case there is a scratch or any other kind of damage when you try to force the dirt out.
- It has also been found that smoking has a connection with nosebleeds. This can be fixed if the patient quits smoking.
- One should not use nasal sprays without a prescription from a doctor. This also includes antihistamines, decongestants as well as other medicated sprays. These may not suit the patient at all times, and may also lead to nosebleeds.
In the event of a nosebleed, you will need to lean forward with your head tilted backwards. This will stem the bleeding. If it is possible, you must also try and lie down immediately for a few minutes.