Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sulekha SaranYour feedback matters!
As a patient don't use antibiotic without consulting your doctor. Firstly use coservative measures rather than jump to antibiotics.
Dear sir / madam my age is 24. Now I am pregnant. Present I am having 14 week's 2 day's. I am having thyroid problem also. Now it is in Normal stage. I am using eltroxin 100 mcg tablets now my thyroid value is 3. Sir I am having one doubt. Please clarify this. I want to go for movie. Can you please tell this decision is right or wrong? Is there any problem if I will go for movie? Is there any problem for my baby if I will go for movie? Please tell the solution. Now I am in 14 weeks 2 day's.
My wife got chicken pox during 2 months of pregnancy what precautions do we follow please suggest shall we proceed forward or not.
Hii. My question is. I am taking primolut n 10 mg twice a day since 2 days to postpone my periods. So I wanted to ask is it safe to take i-pill during the days I am taking the above medicine if needed? Or any other recommendations or precautions to be taken?
Hi I am 22 there is a problem in my periods when I eat some fish or that type of other things my periods comes 4-5 days earlier so what should I do? I had concerned doctors it becomes fine when I go to medicines bt immediately I leave medical treatment it becomes as it is can you suggest something?
I am 25 year old female. After sex with my bf I had unwanted 72 and got period before 10 days and from last 5 days its bleeding too much n having pain. What should I do.
My abortion through DNS after that I'll take doris oral contraceptive pills for regular 21days now my medicines finished last week Friday so when I expect for my regular periods pls help me I am very tensed regarding this.
Last time I got my periods on 16th Jan and had unprotected intercourse on 25th Jan. He got discharged inside me, so I had ipill the same day. After that on 1st Feb, I got my periods again but the flow is like once a day. Its too thick and brown or sometimes black n dark reddish in colour. Since 1st feb till now, I get flow one time a day and its colour is described above. Is it a side effect of ipill? What's the cure? And I would like to mention that every time I have an intercourse and he gets dc inside me, I take ipill. I am too afraid regarding this.
Childbirth is a very strenuous procedure, one has to undergo. Just like pregnancy, vaginal childbirth can take a toll on your health. But, there are certain simple tips and tricks you can have up your sleeves which can ensure you stay in optimal health post child birth.
Listed below are a few steps one can undertake to take care of your body after childbirth:
A healthy meal: Since childbirth, both vaginal and Cesarean Section (C-Section), are strenuous procedures, you should choose to eat healthy and balanced meal which provides your body with the necessary nutrients and energy. Since, you are also breast-feeding, you need the required nutrients to pass off to your child.
Good rest is a must: You need to sleep on time and rest to relax your body. If you do not rest enough, you will be able to see the negative effects on your skin, manifesting in the form of puffy eyes and reduced energy levels. This puts extra strain on your body. Hire a nanny if you must; but, make sure you sleep on time to give your body the desired rest.
Work-out: You definitely cannot work-out in full flow after you have just had a child as your body is still healing. However, what you can do is engage in mild forms of Yoga stretches and breathing exercises to relax your body. Working out will help you relax your muscles and lose the fat, your body has gained during pregnancy. It also releases ‘endorphins’, the ‘happy hormones’ which make you feel better, both physically and psychologically.
Drink a lot of fluids: It is advisable for you to consume fluids after childbirth. The fluids relieve your body from toxin build-up and help in detoxifying and relaxing your body. Opt for vitamin based drinks and smoothies which impart sufficient nutrition to your body.
Heal your perineum: The best way to take care of your perineum is by cleaning it with lukewarm water and a few drops of aromatherapy oils or bath salts. Invest in a hazel pad if required as the gentle squirts of water help in cleaning the bacteria and blood off your perineum. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Hi doctor. I want to conceive very fast. I got marry last year I have taken OVRAL*L 5 days. My Question is there any side effects of OVRAL*L contraceptive pills to prevent pregnancy forever. Now I want to conceive my husband n my reports are normal. please doctor suggest me that I may pregnant very soon. Thank you.
I am 18 yrs old. During monthly periods I m suffering from huge stomach pain. What is the reason behind it. Should I use metal.
I have heard that women have menstruation without ovulation. How will I know that I am having my proper ovulation. Am married. Am obese. So am worried. Am worried about my pregnancy.
Breast cancer, most common cancer type in women. For this reason, and because the breast often long shows no symptoms and therefore often go undetected for a long time, many women have great fear of getting this condition.
The risk of developing breast cancer increases with age, although the risk is not for all women is the same.
There are rather few known risk factors that increase the probability of developing a breast cancer.
1. This cancer type mostly arises from malignantly altered cells of the mammary gland or milk ducts. These cancer cells have the property that they can grow and multiply uncontrollably into vessels.
This allows in growth of blood vessels in the breast cancer throughout the body to disperse cancer cells, which then become the starting point of offshoot, known as metastases.
2. Other risk factors are smoking, especially in youth, and increased alcohol consumption. Rarely, benign breast tumors can develop into cancer.
3. Also some cases of breast cancer in women are due to such a familial risk. Especially if the mother or sister, so close blood relatives, is already ill at a young age, this may be an indication of such a gene mutation.
1. Cancer tumor generally grows very slowly, it can take years in some cases up to 20 years take until it is palpable.
2. Only when the breast cancer develops at a specific location, it can already cause early symptoms. Formed, for example, in an adult stage, this can lead to fluid discharge from the nipple.
3. There is also breast cancer tumors that spread in the skin of the nipple. This so called Paget’s disease leads to redness and flaking of the nipple, which can easily be confused with eczema of the nipple.
4. At a more advanced stage of the disease when the tumor has already become significantly larger, other characters may be added.
The tumor can then cause a swelling and redness of the surrounding tissue. In addition, it can also lead to confiscation of the nipple or skin area, which is located directly above the tumor.
5. At the present time, in the very consistent examinations are performed, a breast cancer stops are usually discovered at a relatively early stage, so that such ulceration is rarely seen.
Treatment or therapy
The treatment is customized for each patient. Depending on the stage of different surgical procedures, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy and radiation are combined.
1. Over half of the women, it is possible to perform a breast conserving surgery called so. In this case not the whole affected breast, but the tumor is removed at a sufficient safety distance.
In addition to the lymph nodes in the armpit removed now, as they could possibly be already infected tumor cells.
By this operation, expansion however, there may in certain cases to impaired drainage of tissue fluid manifested by a painful swelling of the arm on the same side.
2. Another way of adjuvant therapy is chemotherapy. Here, the woman concerned will be administered substances that damage the tumor cells so much that they die. These drugs, the so called cytotoxic drugs may be administered in a plurality of cycles, so that today usually 6 treatment cycles to be carried out at an interval of 3 weeks.
The optimal breast cancer treatment for each woman is compiled from all of these treatment options, what the prognosis of women suffering from cancer has improved significantly in recent years.