Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sula Jain
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Sula JainYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from acute insomnia .This has been happening for a while but now this is worsening and I am not able to sleep at all .I have tried Sunidra tablets but of not much help .Due to this during day time I am not feeling enough refreshed and not able to concentrate on my work properly. I want specifically Ayurveda treatment .Please help me on this.
My brother aged about 25 years met an accident while he was riding on a bicycle. Moped bike hit him, on the spot he fell down, lost his consciousness and vomited, fresh blood continuously bleeding from the right ear for past 3 days, immediately he was admitted in reputed SVIMS hospital in India and the doctors did CT scan and they haven't come to the conclusion what to do, i.e either operation to be done or not, and the doctors were giving steroids and NS frequently, whenever he comes out form drouzy he shouting with pain, and MRI also done today and waiting for reports hence, I request you that, pls let us know that what might be his head condition? And what is the best prevention.
Please suggest me Now a days I do not sleep properly. I am addicted of insomnia.Please help me for that.
Hi Doctor, I am diagnosed as hypothyroid since april 2016. I am taking thyropace from april 2016. But from past week nerve shivering started at right foot, it appeared for around 5 secs several times in a day. Then I started taking neugaba (B12 supplements) one at morning another at night including thyropace at afternoon. Day after next day nerve shivering started in the ring finger, again its same like shivers for 5 sec and stops. The next day I observed shivering in the left middle finger. And it is continuing from past 2 days. And now I am feeling like energy less, can not able to stand for some time. Some times feels like light hearted. I would like to know what might be the problem?
I am suffering from migraine procedure for the last two years and I have headache. Can you suggest what should be done?
Sir my father have report of tumor in brain left side. X Ray and sonography reports are normal. Sir wat is advisable biopsy or craniotomy surgery.
She is having parkinson. She feels like her brain is very tired and weak. What she should take along with parkinson's medicines to supplement brain?
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.