Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sujit S KapoorYour feedback matters!
Hi, My last period was on 9th sep 2016. I got married 4 months ago. Planning for a baby now. Even m getting some cramps on my stomach from last 4 days and I got angry very easily now a days. Please suggest. What to do. Thanks.
My wife is 34 weeks pregnant. She feels 3 to 4 movements in a day. Sometimes she feels 2 movements of baby in a day. I m worring about that. Please tell me that its about to worry or not.My wife thought that our is sleeping 90 to 95% in a day. ?
I am in live-in relationship from last one month, and from last month my bf do intercourse all days, but whenever he do I am in severe pain, in my vagina, in abdomen and stomach. Can anybody suggest me some medicine for this.
My gf and I had sex on 31st of October which her period ended two days before that. We used protection but the condom tore. Having tge fear of pregnancy I gave her an ipill on 1st of November. On 9th of November she was having heavy bleeding which continued till 10th and now shes having a fever nd throat pain. Wat is wrong is it withdrawal bleeding or implantation bleeding. Please help.
Hi Dr. am 23 year female worried about pregnancy married about one year 7 months give me any suggestions Dr. Please.
I am 27 weeks pregnant recently before 15 days diagnosed with gestational diabetes. Gct got 154 after two hours, after 15 days done with blood sugar test fasting is 88 and after breakfast it's 144. My dctr prescribed glycomet Sr daily before breakfast to take. My question is can I control it with out tablet .now I hv not started taking glycomet .is it safe to use glycomet in pregnancy, can I try for some more days to control with out tablet or will it effect foetus.
I got last year hyperplasia in uterus Dr. advised me to take medicine hormone medicine that are used as pills for not getting pregnant that we that fifth day after period and for 21 days by which my periods was proper and uterus wall was discharged in that duration of six months course my weight was perfect after delivery now when I left those medicines because it was six months course I started going weight and my periods are just for two days and period cycle is again irregular please advise I don't eat so much I do work also still why I am gaining weight after I had left that medical.
National Geographic writer and explorer, Dan Buettner ,who studies the world's longest lived peoples, calls these areas where these people live ?Blue Zones?.
According to the New York Times they have the following in common:
1, An environment that encourages a healthy diet and plenty of exercise.
2, Healthy relationships with other people and good psychological health.
3, Looking after gardens.
4, Having a spirit of cooperation.
5, Easily accessible public health.
6, Being valued as seniors by their families and communities.
A marriage can go stale due to several reasons. If you blindly believe in the maxim, "marriages are made in heaven" you are still living inside a bubble. The gamut of difficulties faced in making a marriage work can leave newlyweds in complete awe. A marriage doesn't tiptoe on a tightrope between success and failure; it is more of a road taken towards happiness.
If your marriage doesn't fill you with contentment or you can sense the lack of bliss in your partner there are reasons to worry. Apart from the regular tiffs and grave contradictions a married couple could also bicker or part ways due to the non consummation of their marriage. At times only one person has to experience the toll of little sexual intimacy while at other times, both individuals suffer from its absence.
A newly wed couple fails to have sex for 3 main reasons:
- Male Issues: Erectile dysfunction (failure to get or maintain erection) and very early ejaculation before vaginally insertion.
- Female Issues: Either tight hymen or severe fear of pain & bleeding
- Position Difficulties: Surprisingly, many couples find it difficult to take proper position for sex as many do not have proper orientation of each other's body too.
Probable reasons behind non consummation of a marriage:
- Extreme exhaustion: Being very tired or exhausted can make you sexually inactive. One might be stressed due to work pressure. You or your partner could be tired of balancing professional and personal life. All these factors could lead to non consummation of marriage.
- Real or apparent rejection: In many cases only one person makes efforts to consummate the marriage. The partner may not directly decline your advances, but might not show much passion. This kind of passive response makes the other person feel rejected. You tend to avoid communication of such feelings and that complicates your situation. Along with lack of intercourse there arises a lack of love as well.
- Any kind of substance abuse: Addiction can deter you from performing in bed. Alcohol or drug abuse can reduce your sexual capabilities. There is also a range of medications leading to erectile dysfunction or vaginal dryness as a side effect. Having a physical inadequacy can make you recede from the idea of consummation.
- Lack of emotional attachment: Two people might have gotten married under societal or familial pressure. They may not feel love for each other or might not have anything in common to strike a chord of friendship. Lack of emotional attachment can prohibit the consummation of your marriage.
- Sexual trauma: A person might have experienced instances of sexual abuse in childhood or at some point of time in life. Such instances scar them forever; the scars could be deep enough to come in the way of intercourse after marriage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.