Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhish SehraYour feedback matters!
Asthma is a distressing condition during which people find it difficult to breathe as the bronchi or tubes carrying air to lungs swell up. This happens when mucus inside bronchi comes into contact with an allergen like a pollutant or dirt causing symptoms like wheezing, coughing, more mucus production and difficulty breathing. There is no cure for asthma. As of now, it can only be managed. But managing asthma becomes really difficult during low air quality days, especially during winters when it’s cold and dry.
The most common air pollutants are gases like sulphur dioxide, nitrogen dioxide, vehicle smoke, and suspended particles. Each one of them can trigger an asthma attack by itself because of its deleterious effect on the lungs. The smaller the particulate matter is, the more dangerous it becomes as these particles get lodged in the air sacs inside lungs, causing not just asthma from worsening but also fatal diseases like lung cancer.
So, most asthma patients suffer from frequent attacks due to air pollution. How can these attacks be prevented? Here are some tips:
- According to research, asthma can be managed by making modifications in everyday life. On high air pollution days due to ozone, for example, asthmatics tend to experience more lung inflammation. If you are an asthmatic, you should reduce time spent outdoors, especially doing strenuous activity in the mornings and evenings. Keeping medications on hand and using those at the very start of an asthma attack also helps. There should always be a plan in place to lessen the chance of an asthma attack on poor air quality days starting from a rescue inhaler to preventive medication if your doctor feels you need it.
- Stay hydrated and breathe through the nose. Dehydration is dangerous for asthmatics especially when air quality is bad. In this case, lungs can become badly affected because they need right temperature and levels of water to work properly. It’s crucial to breathe through the nose only and not the mouth as the air breathed in from the mouth can be very cold and dry and can cause even more inflammation of the lungs.
- Know your asthma triggers and change lifestyle. Avoiding your triggers is key to managing asthma. If traffic fumes are a trigger, it’s best to change the route you take to work to manage your asthma. If you don’t know your triggers look back at your last asthma attack and remember what you were doing. Did you pet your dog? Write a diary and discuss with your doctor on how to avoid your triggers. Use a face mask when outdoors to limit exposure to allergens.
- Track your asthma to recognise early signs of asthma. If you know that it’s getting worse, you should have a fool-proof plan in place. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I have dark patch on my waist. Can you suggest some medicines to remove it. There is not any itching or irritation. It came long ago, I think due to the wearing of dress. Could you please help me with it please?
Sir, I got cough last month which was cured in 3 days but phlegm is stuck in my throat near voice box. Its not coming out with gargles. When I sleep I start coughing and always feel like coughing. Please help.
I'm type 2 diabetes person. My fasting blood sugar is 180 and post lunch is 260-280. I am talking zoryl M2 in mornings and zita plus at night after dinner. Inspite of this medicines my sugar levels are not coming down to normal. Recent tests have revealed that sugar is also passing in urine alingwith protein. I am worried. I am 76 years old person with CABG .Should I change my medicines. Please advise. THANKS.
I have patient of complicated fistula treated with modern surgery two times but unsuccessful. A kashar sutra surgeon also show his helpless ness. Is there still possibility of treatment of this patient with kashar sutra.
Also known as sexual climax, orgasm is the sudden ejection of stored sexual excitement during the process of having sex. It involves the rhythmic flexing of the muscles near the pelvic area resulting in an immensely pleasurable experience. Considered an involuntary action, it is experienced by both men and women, though they occur due to different circumstances.
While the sexual stimulation of the penis is responsible for orgasm in males, it is the stimulation of the clitoris that causes the same in women. In both the sexes the body undergoes certain changes during orgasm.
Few of them are:
- Effect on genitals: Though orgasm results in a pleasurable experience in both men and women, their genitals do not react in a similar way. Women experience a heady rush as the blood flow to the clitoris and vagina. Subsequently, the vagina secretes lubricants and increases in size. On the other hand, men experience a feeling of contraction and throbbing in their penis and prostate region. Despite the differences, the genitals in the cases release powerful sexual energy during orgasm.
- Increase in blood rate and rapid breathing: This condition is common to both men and women. Due to the dilation of the blood vessels, both the sex experience an increase in heart rate, contraction of muscles and rapid breathing during orgasm.
- Release of hormones: During orgasm, there is an excessive discharge of oxytocin in both men and women. When this hormone floods the brain, it creates feelings of intimacy and a sense of warm bond. However, in males another hormone called testosterone is released which operates as a counter to the effects of oxytocin.
- Effects on brain during orgasm: The brain of men and women operate differently. The periaqueductal gray also known as PAG, an area responsible to control fights, is activated in women. At the same time, women also experience a sudden decrease in apprehension and fear. However, the same does not happen in the case of men.
- Stimulation of nerve endings: During orgasm, millions of nerve endings on the penis, vaginal opening, testes and clitoris are triggered and stimulated. This consequently produces the feeling of an arousal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Sir how to increase quantity of platelets in blood. Last week I am suffering from viral fever and in blood checkup my platelets were low it is 104000. Now I am healthy but still I have an doubt that I have low platelet s. How can I increase my platelets in blood naturally thank you.
I am having a injury scar in lower to nose. Moustache is not growing in that particular place. What to do to grow moustache.
Dear doctor, I had been operated on 13th april and have been declared fit for duty by doctors of kmc manipal after left lower limb varicose vein surgery. Sutures were removed on 28th april. Why are the doctors of seabird foundation mumbai asking for 60 days additional rest for fitness for sea service. I find this unacceptable.
I lose very fast .when I do sex with my wife some time it fall out side without starting . What should I do to increase my time.
My mother has renal failure. Her kidneys has infection. Creatinine level is above 4.0. Can you please advise what should we do.
We need to have natural approach to treat this ailment because the chances of getting cure exceeds in natural treatment
For nutrition purpose some products are to be considered such as
>Sex should not be attempted immediately after eating because at that time due to relaxed blood pressure people don’t get a desired erection
>If you take too much tension, than you are feeding you ailment
>Don’t consider steroids because they make you feel good but you are internally weak and as soon as the action of the drugs ends you become weaker.
Thanks for reading my answers; I wish you a healthy and happy life
We are currently working with more than 90% positive results in this very ailment
Dr. Vishwajeet Singh