Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhish SehraYour feedback matters!
I have a 6 years old son. When he talks he couldn't say sound of r instead of r he says L and his voice is also not fully clear. I have visited a speech therapist he said his tongue is weak and its a case of articulation .pls suggest.
My brother used to masturbate alot from at the age of 12 and now he is 21. He told me about his problem he think he is suffering from erectile dysfunction. So what can he do to overcome from this. He is single. He want to overcome.
Hi how to get recover from high fever and diagnosis with the problem suggest medicine for quick recovery.
As my daughter sharon is suffering from headache since months she has taken the xray it is showing that she is having sienous problem she is 21 years old please give me a best remedy to get rid of tbis.
From about one month my both legs heels paining and increase day after day. At the morning pain of heels are increase what's problem I don't know please tell me reason. I was cheek my sugar (glucose) for that reason therefore I shock because before meal 126 and after meal 169. From that conclusion am I diabetic person and that why heel pain please help me.
I have been taking treatment of fungal infection from past 3 months I don't feel any type of irritations, itching etc but my marks are not fading please help.
I have allergy from cold and my throat becomes full and I feel breath problem in night. What should I do?
Hi, I have some issue with my skin as I had already taken OMG 3, Alotri Halox ES for the fungal problem. But still this fungal problem will appears after some months. Please suggest me the better way to get rid it.
I have sexual problem during sex time only 2to3 minute so my wife is not in this time she want to need during time minimum 10 minute give me any suggestions please Sir /mam.
I am just 16 and me partner too.We tried couple of times but failed to penetrate.Last time it was partially inserted and she started bleeding. Its very discouraging.
Daily I sleep more than 10 hours sometimes more than that if I had not sleep 11 hours a day I feel tired and sleepy totally on that day so please help me to reach out from my problem because I am totally tired from my sleeping habit please help.
An idiot boy hit me on my abdomen. Now there is a mild pain in my abdomen. What medicines to take now?
Hi, I am 34 years old male, for last 4-5 months, I have been facing problem in getting my erection during intercourse. I was not able to get proper erection. There has been some stress in my life regarding job for last 1 year. Suggest me what to do.
I am 18 year old male and am having problems in breathing for the last week and something down in my esophagus seems to be stuck please help what should I do?
I frequently getting headache with nerves pain in forehead and also eye pain, unable to see long time tears will come from the eye. For this am getting depression. So please suggest me to come out from this problem. Thank you sir.
I underwent a massage treatment in ayurveda that gained me 4 kg weight and changed my eating habits after which I started experiencing more irregular periods that came only 3 months once. The last time (3 months ago) when I got my period I had a fleshy chunky discharge that was 2 inches long. Then I experienced so much of pain in my lower abdomen. Now I am experiencing pain during my bowel movements. And I did not get my next periods till now. Should I wait till everything becomes normal? Or should I get immediate medical assistance? Is there any natural home care that I can follow. For your further information I am a virgin.
Hi Sir, I am 26 year old male. Due to my digestive problem. Yesterday Doctor done my H. Pylori test it found positive. Doctor give me medicine course Takepron capsule- BF 2 times Klaribac 250 tablets - AF 2 times Gevita capsule- AF 2 times. It is ok for me or need to add any other medicines. THS and CBC test also done. THS- 1.87 uIU/ml. CBC found ok. 14.1g/dl. Please suggest me. My weight going to decrease. My height is 5'8" And weight is 62 kg.
Although this disorder has been present among people since the inception of mankind, the rate of increase among the number of patients in recent years is alarming to say the least. The primary culprits are lifestyle issues such as bad diet, lack of physical exercise and stress. However, some people are genetically predisposed to it as well. Diabetes is a silent killer as complications caused by it are one of the largest killers on the planet.
The Ayurvedic route
Ayurveda has a long history of successfully dealing with this scourge dating back thousands of years. Diabetes is known as ‘Madhumeha’ and is often classified as ‘Maharoga’ as it causes multiple complications. The Ayurvedic route has many facets such as exercises, filtering toxins and balancing the ‘doshas’ through diet and herbs to control the effects of diabetes. Let’s look at some of the remedies for controlling and correcting symptoms of diabetes in Ayurveda.
- Diet: This is one of the most important changes that you need to make in your life to control symptoms of diabetes. Certain food types are an absolute no-no in Ayurveda if you have diabetes while certain other types of food are encouraged as they help keep it in control.
- Food types encouraged in Ayurveda: Amla, bitter gourd, fenugreek seeds (methi), spinach, jamun, drumsticks, garlic, turmeric, snake gourd, barley, wheat, tulsi, pepper, soya bean, cucumber and bel (Indian Bael) among others
- Food types discouraged in Ayurveda: Processed sugar or any food that contains a high amount of it, unrefined sugar in large quantities, sugar cane juice, oil, jaggery, ghee, cakes, alcohol, foods rich in carbohydrates such as rice or rotis in excess quantities, curd, junk and oily foods, butter, cold drinks and sweets among others
- Home Remedies and herbs: Ayurveda prescribes many forms of juices and concoctions which can be easily prepared at home to control blood sugar levels and also limit the symptoms. Some of the herbs and preparations used in the treatment of diabetes are mentioned below.
- Bitter gourd juice or Karela taken early in the morning
- A mixture of aloe vera gel and ground bay leaf (tez patta)
- Banyan tree bark prepared in boiled water
- Cinnamon powder boiled in water
- Neem, turmeric and tulsi preparations
- Yoga and exercises: Exercising and ensuring that the metabolism is kept active to check blood sugar levels is of utmost importance when you are diabetic. Yoga is one of the best methods to accomplish this. In general, light walking is prescribed but there are certain yoga poses which are especially beneficial for diabetes. Some of these are:
- Shalabhasana or the locust pose
- Ardha matsyendrasana or the half spinal twist pose
- Peacock pose or Mayurasana
- Katichakrasana or the waist rotating pose
- Naddishuddhi Pranayama
- Surya namaskar among others
However, it is important that you are proficient in the easier forms of yoga first and then have proper instruction before you try the harder poses.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!