Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SudhirYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from chest pain I think oall is due to my habit of smoking how I can get rid of this habit.
What are the symptoms of chlorine gas poisoning from inhalation? How can you cure it? And how long will symptoms last?
Yeast infection leading to penis cuts. Tried canesten ointment not great results. No sugar Tried Bactoclav 625 little reduced but not effective Please advise. Thank in advance Thank you.
I am 20 year old and wants to know the symptoms of viral fever it will be very helpful if I got the answer. Thank it is very nice app.
I have constipation problem for 20 years. I am taking isabgol daily but no relief Please advise suitable remedy Prakash mulchandani.
My wife is a teacher. She had a throat pain. She needs to speak loud in the class. Please give us solution from this problem.
I have small penis even when erect and when not erect. Is there anything I can do to increase its size to normal.
If my foreskin problem of pennis is by birth then at what step surgical help is need or without surgery its not possible?
Generally in this season (April-May) I feel like fire is burning inside my belly. And that time I am unable to sit in the chair infact. Its hard for me to take hot food that times. And yes the bad habit is I do smoke.
Belly fat may not be a severe medical problem in most individuals. However, it looks aesthetically displeasing and can affect long term health if not controlled at the right time. However, one must keep in mind that dieting and exercising go hand in hand. One cannot rely only on one of them to reduce belly fat.
Mentioned below are a few ways to remove belly fat:
- Avoid sugar: Sugar and other sweetened products must be avoided. Excessive intake of sugar floods the liver with fructose which is then turned to fat. This leads to insulin resistance and metabolic problems. Eliminate sugary drinks and try unsweetened beverages like tea or coffee. However, caffeine, too, must be taken in moderate amounts.
- Eat protein: Protein is considered to be the most important macronutrient when it comes to losing weight. Most of the calories in protein are digested. It is the single most effective change in terms of calorie intake since it reduces your craving by 60% and boosts your metabolism.
- Limit your intake of carbohydrates: Cutting carbohydrates from your diet reduces your appetite and therefore belly fat. Consuming only 50 grams of carbohydrates per day assists in losing weight fast.
- Other dietary changes: Eat foods that are rich in fiber and do not skip meals. If you starve yourself for long periods of time, the body conserves fat by breaking down muscle tissue. This is called catabolic state. Eating in small amounts every two hours is also helpful for those looking to trim their belly fat. This helps to avoid overeating and keeps your metabolism up the entire day by processing food throughout the day.
- Track your calorie intake: It is very important to keep track of the amount of calories you consume so as to make the necessary changes in your dietary plans. You can keep track of it in a food journal or on diet-related websites.
- Exercise: Regular exercising is of utmost importance while trying to lose belly fat. Aerobic exercises, crunches (side, reverse or twist crunches), cycling, lunge twist, rolling plank exercises, captain's chair, the stomach vacuum etc. help in reducing belly fat. Other exercises such as running, jogging, cycling, walking and swimming also help in reducing weight.