Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SudhaYour feedback matters!
My pap smear result says non specific inflammatory smear with haemorrhagic background. No fungus/parasite/atypical or malignant cells seen. Is my report OK or not?
I am suffering from other pcos. I am trying to conceive but I failed. Someone told me to do exercise so I joined the gym. So I am asking whether it's OK to do gym. While I am trying to conceive? N which all exercises should I do in gym so that my fertility is increased?
I am 25 year old girl. I am feel like in future I ll have sugar problem. What should I do to I can cure this problem. I have cyst in left breast.
Adding naturally sweetened foods like sweet onion, sweet corn and sweet potato to your meals instead of the regular processed sugar to sweeten food is a brilliant idea. Not sure how? Read on…
1. Sweet Potato
It is loaded with the benefits of Vitamin D that enhances energy levels, moods and helps your heart, nerves, teeth and immune system build healthy bones. Sweet potatoes are high in Vitamin C and produces collagen which maintains your skin’s youthful elasticity. They also contain magnesium which is an anti-stress and relaxation mineral.
This rich vegetable is so versatile you can use it roasted, pureed, steamed or grilled for different purposes. Sweet potatoes make a great salad when you add it atop a plateful of leafy greens, carrots, bell peppers and onions. It acts as an ideal alternative to burgers, when you add it as filling to whole wheat sandwiches, bagels or tortilla wraps.
2. Sweet Onion
Sweet onion contains flavonoids, which reduce the risk of heart diseases, help in proper digestive function, and keep your bones healthy when consumed on a regular basis. The sweet vegetable also comprises of anti-inflammatory agents. Fresher and milder than regular onions, sweet onions have a higher water content and lesser levels of sulphur compounds.
You can caramelise or sauté it for toppings, use it raw in salads as well as add like an alternative of onions in Indian as well as continental dishes.
3. Sweet Corn
Sweet corn comprises high levels of thiamine, or vitamin B1 a nutrient vital for brain cells and cognitive function. It is also an excellent source of folate or vitamin B9 which lowers the risk of heart attacks, strokes and peripheral cardiovascular diseases. Hundred per cent consumption of the daily requirement of folate can reduce the risk of heart attack by 10 per cent.
Sweet corn adds as a great ingredient in any dish be it raw salads, gravies, sandwiches, pasta or rice recipes. You can even add melted butter, salt and pepper to a bowl of warm sweet corn for a healthy evening snack.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
It's been 10years of our marriage & we don't hv a baby. 11/2 year back I got a miscarriage after three months. Till then Im facing problem of viginal infection. plz help!
Compelling urge to get physical with your partner that is an aberration from what is expected of a person, that is to say usual genital arousal for a phenotypically normal, physically of age and consenting human counterpart, is referred to as Paraphilia or sexual perversion. This condition lives up to the standards of a disabling problem when it hampers the overall health of a person, leads to psychological setback or victimization of another individual (read more for healthy sexual life).
Psychological impacts of going through such a condition
1. The perpetrator of the variation may or may not see this as a condition: The person suffering from this condition may or may not treat it as a problem. In both ways, it is harmful. Knowing it as a problem and not seeking treatment or assistance can be harmful for oneself and others. Not realizing that you are subject to a serious sexual condition might propel you to commit wrong to non- consensual partners while being confident about your ways.
2. Social ostracization kills them: Coming in the open with a sexual fantasy that is not acceptable to the society can leave you with varied reactions. People might be incited to attack you for being unusual or they might isolate you. The latter is a probable outcome. Rarely does society guide you towards betterment in such cases. Social ostracization can result in deep rooted hatred for the world at large.
3. Perpetual humiliation can push them more into Paraphilia: Humiliation for being different from the rest can make a person feel shame. Shame and constant regret cannot help an instance of sexual perversion. It can make a man or woman more obstinate. In such a situation a person would strongly cling to his or her condition feeling extremely dejected.
4. 'To be or not to be' haunts people suffering from Paraphilia: Many times a sufferer is not able to understand what is wrong in having objectionable sexual behavioral tendencies and fantasies. As long as your fantasies are limited to your own mental domain or are performed on a consensual partner, there are no complications. The minute an obnoxious sexual urge is performed leading to personal or public harm, a threatening hitch arises.
5. Problems in expressing oneself can make a person suicidal: To adhere to societal norms a person might keep his desires on a leash. This kind of compromising over a long span of time will make a person depressive and may also prompt him to commit suicide.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
I am 21yrs old and weigh 73kg. I had my periods on 11 august and was sexually active after my periods. There by I had my periods again from 21 august and which were not complete in flow lasting four days, after that I missed my periods in the month of september, also I have an irregular cycle. Suspecting for pregnancy I did pregnancy tests which all came out to be negative and after few days I have had my ultrasound of lower abdomen on 5 october which revealed no obvious abnormality but my endometrial thickness measures 3mm. I consulted a gyne and she prescribed me overall-G tablet to be taken for 21days, but as of now there is no sign of periods although 1week is still left because 21 days will get over on 27october. Please help.
Possible symptoms of breast cancer include:
- Swelling of all or part of a breast (even if no distinct lump is felt)
- Skin irritation or dimpling
- Breast or nipple pain
- Nipple retraction (turning inward)
- Redness, scaliness, or thickening of the nipple or breast skin
- Nipple discharge (other than breast milk)
Sometimes a breast cancer can spread to lymph nodes under the arm or around the collar bone and cause a lump or swelling there, even before the original tumour in the breast tissue is large enough to be felt. Swollen lymph nodes