Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SudhaYour feedback matters!
I recently aborted a week ago. It was a 36 day old pregnancy and since there was no heartbeat and fetal pole, doctors have advised to go with taking some tablets orally and using some tablets in vagina, the abortion was done immediately. I was bleeding for a week with severe pain. Now I am recovering. Doctors have advised not to have sex for 2-4 weeks. I'm getting interested in foreplay and my husband has asked if we can do anal sex using condoms (we used to have this before as well). Not oral and not vaginal intercourse. Please advise if foreplay and anal sex is ok at this stage. Thanks in advance.
Hello sir/mam mera IUI 15th Dec ko huva tha period ke 10 days k bad. Tab mere follocal 21.21 mm k the or aaj yani 17 Dec ko sonoghaphy k bad pata chala mere follocal abhi ruptur nahi huye please ap muje advice kijiye k muje kya karna chahiye pregnancy rakhne k liye.
Hi Sir, I got my periods on 11th June this month my periods delayed by 10 days I thought may b normal but this periods is till now continue bleeding is with heavy blood clots which is painful. I consult my gynecologist she gave me PREMARIN still not stopped but now m fed up what's wrong. I faced this problem when I was 14 years old. After treatment perfect but this month m facing this after 8 or 9 years first time got irregular. Please suggest me what should I do. My gynecologist kept D&C option last. If didn't stop.
My gf had pain feel pain in intercourse. pain in abdominal and from last few days ,she too have fever at night .I am not getting why so its happening. Please suggest.
Uterine fibroids, also referred to as uterine myomas) are non-cancerous tumorsthat grow within the muscle tissue of the uterus. As many as 20% to 50% women between the age group of 18 to 40 suffer from the condition, but not all cases warrant treatment.
It may be as tiny as a coin or it may grow to the size of a watermelon, making people think the lady is 6/7 months pregnant! There may be one big fibroid or several small ones.
Though the exact causes are not known, family history and hormonal imbalances are said to be the main causes for the same.
Types of Uterine Fibroids
The four types are:
- Subserosal Uterine Fibroids: Develops outside the uterus and continues to grow.
- Intramural Uterine Fibroids: The most common type that lead to pregnancylike tummy. They develop within the uterus wall and continue to expand.
- Submucosal Uterine Fibroids: Because these develop within the uterus lining, they are most likely to be the cause of heavy flow during periods.
- Pedunculated Uterine Fibroids: These grow on the inner or outer side of a small stalk connecting to the uterus.
- An enlarged uterus is the most common symptom. It is often mistaken for general weight gain or pregnancy.
- Prolonged and painful menstrual cycle, that is many times irregular.
- Urinary incontinence and constant urge to urinate.
- Pelvic pressure.
- Pressure on the bowels leading to constipation.
- Pain during intercourse.
If you find out that you have fibroids during an examination or if you visit a doctor with any of these symptoms, they will most likely ask for an ultrasound or Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) which will confirm the type of fibroid and the extent of your problem. Treatment includes non-invasive-focused ultrasound surgery.
Treatment with Homeopathy:
One of the best advantages of choosing Homeopathy is that it works without side effects. It addresses the issue rather than the symptom. A surgical procedure mentioned in general treatment does remove the fibroids but there is no guarantee that they won't grow back as the underlying issue of hormonal imbalance remains.
Often many people take such pain situations to be normal and they try various natural home remedies to get instant relief. But such remedies provide temporary relief and the symptoms start again after some time. Surgery is another option to treat the tumor but if you do not wish to go for the surgery procedure, then you can trust an expert homeopath who will prescribe you medicines as per your needs.
- There are homeopathic medicines often prescribed to women to face problems of menstruation periods going on for long and excessive amount of bleeding. Such women also face from cold feet and chilling sensations during the menstruation period. Also, these medicines can be consumed by women who are a bit overweight.
- There are some medicines for women who face menstruation period at short frequent intervals. It may also happen that the patient has not yet overcome the already over periods and again the periods may start after just a few days. This leads in lot of severe pain and cramps in the uterus as well as at the back. For such issues, homeopathy is the best option.
- There are many cases when other things such as the amount of blood and the frequency of the menstruation period may remain proper but the patient may face some other unusual problem. Homeopaths prescribe some medicines to patients who face a smelly menstruation discharge.
- There are medicines that are rarely prescribed because they are for the patients with rare symptoms of uterine fibroids. There are some rare cases when the patient may feel sensations during the passes of the menstrual flow. This may get accompanied by cramps in the feet.
During a clinical study of the effects of Homeopathy on fibroids, 85% patients showed improvement and 48% people had complete fibroid removal.
I have Pcod problem from last 8 years. Ian unmarried girl. Now with the help of medicine I got my period scanty and only for 2 days. I am so much tensed about it.
If we are talking health and health concerns, sneezing seems to be inconsequential. However, in reality sneezing is quite discomforting. Occasional sneezing is a natural defense mechanism of your body that helps throw out unwanted elements in the respiratory passage. This cannot be called a disease. A certain kind of sensitivity in the mucous membrane of your nose can make you sneeze repeatedly. Irritability to specific food products or weather conditions can lead to frequent sneezing. Recurrent sneezing is therefore directly linked to various kinds of allergy.
Ayurveda has been known for its efficacy in treating a vast range of diseases. Ayurveda diagnoses an ailment or a disorder in eight ways. This branch of alternative medicine examines the pulse, urine, stool, tongue, vision, speech and the touch of a person.
The problem of intermittent sneezing can also be dealt with through the use of Ayurvedic diagnostic procedures and medications.
1. Haridrakhanda: This powder is recommended by Ayurvedic practitioners to treat sneezing. A spoonful of Haridrakhanda with warm milk or warm water can really make you feel better. The medication should be taken four times a day to achieve desired results.
2. Shadabindu Taila: Shadabindu taila or anu taila can be inhaled regularly to treat the condition of continuous sneezing.
3. Agasta Rasayana: People, who easily contract allergies from their surroundings and end up sneezing throughout the day, are also the ones suffering from acute constipation. Two or three spoonfuls of Agasta Rasayana can improve irregular bowel syndrome. It should be mixed with hot milk or water and taken only after dinner. Even if you are sneezing problems have been tackled, you may continue with this to prevent the problem from bothering you again.
Other Ayurvedic tips to cure sneezing are:
1. Keep away from taking a head bath in cold water. Lukewarm water is best suited for people prone to repetitive sneezing.
2. Dust, smoke and a rainy, wet weather could aggravate your condition.
3. Avoid the intake of cold items like ice- cream, iced tea, cold water, banana and curd if you wish to remedy allergies.
4. Garlic, turmeric and black pepper are also known for their benefits in curing sneezing.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!