Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suchitra BehlYour feedback matters!
Respected sir I am from bangalore, aged about 43 years. I am having diabetic type-2 which I came to know a year back. Since then I continue to use NISHA AMALAKI tablets. But recently due to malaria fever I stopped using the tablets for 15 days. But today when I went to the diagnostic center and took the sugar blood test reports, I noticed that the sugar levels are abnormal FASTING-190 and POST PRANDIAL BLOOD SUGAR-430 .i started to go for walking also for about 4 km daily in the early morning since 2 weeks .please suggest me the best suitable ayurvedic medical prescription.
I have facing trouble in routine work, hence I check diabetes in randomly and found 315, Also check body weight 75 KGS,(average my body weight was 79 to 80 kgs, Please let guide me how I maintain by body diabetes level. I work physical 8 to 10 hours, driving, walking, contact humans more than 50,
Hi ,mujhe hypothyroidism hai mai (eltroxin 100 mcg) leti hu or ek ghante bad half cup karela juice peeti hu mera question hai Kya mai karela juice ke sath eltroxin le sakti hu ise koi harm to nahi hoga please reply me.
Now my fasting sugar is 183 and post launch sugar is 175 what precautions to be taken to keep normal sugar levels.
Infertility is a condition, which is characterized by the inability to have a baby for over a year in spite of having planned and unprotected sex. It is a pretty common phenomenon for both men and women. However, there are several treatments available for both the sexes to help them recover from this problem. Here are some of the most common treatments available for infertility:
- Changing your lifestyle: Certain factors in your lifestyle, which may cause you to be infertile include the medications you take, lack of exercise or not having intercourse frequently enough or not at the right time. The solution for these problems is simply incorporating certain changes in your daily life, such as exercising more, sticking to a healthy diet or having intercourse more often at the right time.
- Sperm retrieval: Sperm retrieval is the technique used when you cannot ejaculate or when there is hardly any sperm present in your semen. It is also used in case of a low sperm count.
- Intrauterine insemination: Intrauterine insemination is a process in which healthy sperm cells are put into the uterus so that the egg gets fertilized when it is released. The sperm cells have to be inserted at the time when your ovaries release eggs; therefore it is crucial to know your menstrual cycle as well as how fertility drugs are affecting it.
- Fertility drugs: Fertility drugs are used to stimulate ovulation. This is done by administering medications which either regulate or cause ovulation to occur. There are several types of fertility drugs, so you should talk to your doctor about which should be the best for you.
- Hysteroscopic surgery: This is a last resort, which is taken only when there are significant problems such as intrauterine scar tissue, uterine septum or endometrial polyps.
- IVF: IVF is an assisted reproductive technology. During IVF, the sperm is first retrieved, after which fertility medications are given to the woman so that the egg can be retrieved. Finally, the egg is fertilized on a laboratory dish and injected back into the mother or a surrogate mother. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.