Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SuchitaYour feedback matters!
I m 25 year old girl i have period problem Since 6 months.Regular period with less bleeding at least.2 days.I have done.Sono graphy also it shows uterus size is small.I have constipation also Please suggest me?
Assuming my wife and I are both normal. Then what what are the possible reasons of not getting pregnant. Please suggest remedies. Please explain in some detail.
Report of female levic sonography - Right ovary appears bulky and measures 3.4 x 3.3 x 5.8 cm (vol.34.9 cc) A well defined, thin walled anechoic syst with no inernal exhoes /septae is noted in rifht ovary. It measures 3.4 x 23 x 5.6 cm (vol-26 cc) Left ovary measures 2.8 x 2.4 x 2.6 cm ( vol-9.7 cc) No evidence of adnexal mass. REMARK: Right Ovarian simple cyst. Pls advise abt treatment.
Sir what is the best procedure to avoid pregnancy I and my wife got first baby with scissoring and baby is now 45 day old we want to have 5 years gap or even may be permanent solution without any surgery please suggest thanks.
I am 30 years old male, married for last 2 years. My wife is 27. Now our families are asking to have kids. Once my wife got pregnant just after marriage but we thought of abortion through medicine under Dr. Advice because it was too early to have babies. Now we both are trying for last 5 months but unfortunately she is not getting pregnant. I have gone through few test and found my tsh was little high which is now labels the margin under Dr. Advice medicine I am taking. So hence what exactly is the problem to make her pregnant.
In vitro Fertilization or IVF is the procedure of fertilization by physically joining an egg and sperm in a dish, followed by insertion of the embryo into the uterus. However, some other, less notable techniques may offer better benefits, practical usage and serve as alternative options to IVF. These are as follows:
- GIFT - Gamete intrafallopiantransfer:
- Gamete intrafallopiantransfer (GIFT) is analogous to IVF, from numerous aspects. However, there is one extremely remarkable distinction.
- Unlike IVF, a woman undertaking GIFT takes fertility medications to stimulate egg generation in her ovaries. The eggs are then expelled from her body.
- Male sperm is gathered and washed to isolate the regenerative cells from other original liquids.
- The consolidated material is set in a catheter and afterward, by means of laparoscopy, infused into the woman’s fallopian tubes.
- There, ideally, preparation will happen.
- A few couples lean toward this technique for individual or religious reasons, as it permits birth to happen in its regular habitat, instead of a lab.
- ZIFT and TET:
- These abbreviations stand for Zygote intrafallopiantransfer and tubal developing life transfer.
- In ZIFT and TET, the starting stages are like GIFT: a woman experiences controlled ovarian hyper stimulation with the guide of effective medications so as to deliver different eggs. These are then expelled from her body, male sperm is gathered, washed, and treated for ideal fusion.
- In any case, in ZIFT and TET, the laparoscopic move into the fallopian tubes happens only after treatment has occurred in the research center.
- In ZIFT, eggs are recovered and prepared on one day, and the next day the embryo is exchanged. TET gives the fetus a couple of more formative days before it is moved to the fallopian tubes.
- IUI - Intrauterine insemination
- In intrauterine insemination (IUI), a type of manual sperm injection, comprising washed sperm, is infused straight into a woman’s uterus (when she is expected to ovulate) by means of a catheter that is embedded completely through the cervix.
- By setting the sperm inside the uterus (instead of the sperm making its way up the vaginal channel and through the cervix into the uterus), it is trusted that it will be simpler for the sperm to reach and infuse a discharged egg.
- Additionally, if the woman is delivering cervical mucous that is synthetically not suitable for her partner’s sperm, this potential issue can be avoided, since IUI sidesteps the cervix.
- Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- This procedure includes "washing" sperm and infusing the uniquely arranged sperm into the egg.
- The procedure requires a unique magnifying instrument and glass needles for the infusion of one sperm, specifically under the defensive external layer and into the focal point of the egg itself, before being set inside the woman’s body.
Hi. I am 23 years old. Within how many days does the menses will come. After taking mensovit plus tablet of 6 capsules 3 per day.
We got intimate last sunday. She was a virgin and when I tried entering her, she asked me to stop, so I did that. That was just one point which involved penetration (unprotected) and I did not ejaculate at that time. Now she is 3 days late for her period and I confirmed, she was sometimes late in the past as well. I read on internet, that even pre-ejaculation is enough to conceive. The girl has PCOS and is not under any kind of medication. Should we wait or the pregnancy is confirmed. When would be the best time to visit gynaecologist in this case to get confirmed result and if she is pregnant, then abort as we both do not want this. Thanks.
My girlfriend is interested in anal sex so how can I do it without any circumstances? Help me out docs!
I got married in june 2014. Due to some fear of sex in mind of wife due to this her vagina opposing to penetrate my penis actually she is penetrating penis with her hand. (It is normal to penetrate penis with her hand) But that time my penis not properly penetrate in vagina because of wife fear .And all sperm also not going to vagina. We are unable to do the intercourse continuously due to my site work. Now from last three month we are doing sex properly my wife penetrate penis properly my all sperm going to vagina. My semen report is normal. My wife mc is regular. But now I am at site and due to site work we are unable to do the intercourse continuously (6 month)ìn fertile period . As per doctor suggestion do the intercourse for six months for conceiving in fertile period .it is necessary to do the sex continuously at least six month for conceiving. We want baby now because we got married in 2014. We want baby asap can we go for IUF. FROM IUf we will get baby . It is expensive . What is the success rate? Please suggest and guide.
PCOD (Polycystic Ovary Disorder) is an issue in which a woman’s hormones are out of control. It can bring about issues with your periods and make it hard to get pregnant. PCOD or PCOS additionally may bring about undesirable changes in the way you look. In case that it is not dealt with, after some time it can cause serious medical issues, for example, diabetes and heart diseases. In PCOD, the hormones change rapidly.
The reason for PCOD is not completely seen, but rather hereditary qualities might be a reason. PCOD appears to keep running in families, so your possibility of having it is higher if other women in your family have it or have diabetes. PCOD can be passed down from either of your families’ side.
The most widely recognized clinical features are:
- Skin inflammation.
- Weight gain and problem getting thinner.
- Additional hair on the face and body. Frequently women get thicker and darker facial hair and more hair on the abdomen, stomach, and back.
- Diminishing hair on the scalp.
- Unpredictable periods. Frequently women with PCOD have less than nine periods a year. A few women have no periods. Others go through extreme bleeding.
- Infertility issues. Many women who have PCOD experience difficulty getting pregnant.
Some of the most effective and long-term treatments include:
- Normal work out and weight control are the key medicines for PCOD. Treatment can lessen uncontrollable symptoms and stop the long-term medical issues that come along with it.
- Try to fit in moderate movements and additionally outdoor activities regularly. Taking a walk is a great exercise that a great many people can do.
- Eating healthy foods is very important. This includes heaps of vegetables, nuts, beans, and whole grains. It limits foods that are high in soaked fat, for example, meats and cheeses.
- Most women who have PCOD can benefit by shedding pounds. This can mean losing the hormones that are uncontrollable and having regular periods.
- In case that you smoke, consider stopping. Women who smoke have higher androgen levels that may add to PCOD symptoms.
- Your specialist may recommend anti-conception medication pills to decrease side effects and help you have consistent menstrual cycles or infertility medication in the case that you are experiencing difficulty getting pregnant.
- Aerobic exercises, jogging, walking for 1 hr. daily to be added.
It is important to consult a specialist for the follow-up to ensure that treatment is working and to change it if necessary. You may likewise require normal tests to check for diabetes, hypertension, and other conceivable issues. It might take a while for medicines to help with the symptoms, for example, facial hair or skin break out. You can use over-the-counter or physician endorsed pharmaceuticals for skin break out.