Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Subrata LahiriYour feedback matters!
I have chest pain (left) since 4 days and have pain left side of stomach since 2 days. To whom I need to meet and what reports I should ask in clinical lab ?
Dear doctors my father have BP problem ie 100 to 110 what should he do or do not + what medicine should he use.
Hi sir . I have acidity problem since several days I am suffering a lot I have consult a doctor n take medicines. Am suffering from all this things ie. Heart burning, burning sensation abdomen, palpitation, chest pain is rotating around n back side also not constantly one place n not regularly oftenly showing this all n I was scared n I have taken ECG report n shown to the doctor report was very good. doctor given to medicine rabeprazole&domperidone n megaldrate&symthicone syrup n I was used one month n again repeated my problem Am psychologically suffered a lot pls help me.
I am 54 having BP and sugar since 8 years in the morning feel very weak to get up do you have remedy for this.
Some time I get pain in left side of chest and stomach. Mostly it's happens when I have my food n do heavy work or simply sit in any posture . Can it have some internal problems ?
Hi, I have pain in my left hip and inner side of thigh less at rest and increasing on activity from past 8 months. Have got MRI done 5 months back and also 2 nd MRI one month back. Report's are normal. But discomfort continue. Have tried physiotherapy and acupuncture not much help from. Kindly advice.
I am suffering from cough for the last two weeks and whenever I cough it causes chest pain . Can you suggest whats the problem.
Are you looking for effective and natural ways to prevent heart blockage and blood pressure management? You should consider taking Ayurvedic measures, which have been proven to be quite effective in dealing with various issues of the heart. Usually, heart blockages are difficult to deal with and a surgery has to be carried out for recovery. With Ayurvedic remedies, you can solve such issues without the concern of harmful side effects on your body.
Ayurvedic management of heart blockage
For effective prevention and management of heart blockages, you need to create a certain Ayurvedic medicine using basic ingredients.
- Mix lemon, ginger, apple vinegar and garlic together and boil on a light flame.
- After the quantity gets reduced, leave the mixture to cool.
- After this, add some honey in the solution, and store it in a bottle for use. You have to take this medicine every morning after waking up.
- Note all the ingredients are chosen for their unique and beneficial features.
- Lemon contains more than 19 qualities, and garlic and ginger are good for dealing with gastric issues. Apple cider vinegar is given great importance in Ayurveda, and honey is good for your blood. Hence, this medicine is ideal for treating heart blockages effectively.
Ayurvedic management of blood pressure
High blood pressure or Rakta Gata Vata refers to an elevation in the pressure of blood in your arteries. The increase in pressure is based upon your age, activities, diet, and medical history.
The Ayurvedic remedies for the prevention and control of blood pressure include the following:
- Avoid consuming eggs, meat, tea, coffee, pickles and table salt.
- Abstain from smoking.
- Increase your intake of food items such as lemon, garlic, parsley, grapefruit, cottage cheese, Indian gooseberry, and watermelon.
- Engage in regular exercise as it is important for lowering and preventing your chances of high blood pressure.
- Laugh a lot and keep away from anxiety and stress factors.
- Make a juice of garlic cloves, wheat grass and basil leaves. Have this regularly for reduced chances of high blood pressure.
- Mix onion juice with honey and have the mixture every day.
- Make a paste using garlic and buttermilk, and drink it regularly.
- Grind roasted watermelon seeds, add water to the powder, strain the liquid, and have it twice every day.
It is important for you to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner before starting to take Ayurvedic measures for heart blockage or high blood pressure on your own. This will ensure that you are prescribed the best measures by a qualified and experienced doctor.