Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Subhash SainiYour feedback matters!
My sister has 100/65 low blood pressure. What should we do or what does it mean to be such low blood pressure. Thank you.
I am 65 year old male. I have kind of tinittus problem for last 7-8 years in my left ear. Initially there was small ringing noise. I took complamina and other medicines to improve blood circulation. The problem subsided for some period after that. Last year I had to undergo angioplasty operation and after that I have to take daily statin/ecosprin and blood pressure tablet. For last 6 months the problem of hissing sound has suddenly increased. I can actually hear a rhythmatic sound related to my pulse. Please advice.
I am sukanta, my age is 26. I have cholesterol in my blood. Please suggest me what I will do and what food I will avoid.
What happens if I take atorva statin tablets to control cholesterol everyday for a long period of time?
I have fluctuating high blood pressure, varies mostly around 150-130/95-80, have been taking nebistar 5 mg from last 5 years, any other alternative be it allopathic, ayurvedic or homeopathic that could stabilize blood pressure.
Hi My cholesterol level is high, I am taking medicines and precautions. How much time will it take to become normal.
I am 30 years old men My chest some time very pain but one side automatically And blood pressure high problem also me What to do Please help me.
I am 24 years old male. My bp is 130/90. It has been checked several times through the last 1 year and its coming same. Is that a matter of worry that my bp is high?
My age is 21 and my hand and body shivering many time whenever that wark which is doing in pressure or little work some time my hand shaking than heart beat increasing and thn I can not typing properly and heart beat increase.
My age 34 years I had got a test done I am having total cholesterol at 238 triglycerides at 245 sgpt at 62.44 and sgot at 39.85 Report attached.
My father is heart patient and his cholesterol very high. What I do to low dowl cholesterol average level?
Hello doctor I am 9 month 4 days pregnant I want to know the signs of labour how would I know that I am going into labour from last few days my vagina is leaking some yellowish discharge without any smell. Sometimes I feel little discharge of water also and thr is pain in left side of vagina pain occur while I walk and change any movement. Doctor said this is a pressure symptom pls suggest something.
Menopause is the loss of a woman's natural ability to conceive as she approaches the age of 50. The levels of the female sex hormones estrogen and progesterone begin to drop disrupting the ovulation and menstruation cycles. There are also associated symptoms of menopause, such as weigh gain, low sex drive and hot flashes. You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
Here are 5 other problems you may experience after menopause:
- Increased level of cholesterol: The human body comprises two types of cholesterol primarily: High Density Lipoprotein (HDL) and Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL). The former is known as "good cholesterol". Estrogen helps to keep your HDL high and LDL low. After menopause, the levels of LDL or "bad cholesterol" naturally go up even if HDL levels remain unaltered. Regular physical exercise can prevent the rise in the levels of LDL.
- Dry skin: Estrogen is responsible for controlling the production of oil in your body. As estrogen levels fall, the oil secretion falls too. This leads to dry and scaly skin, especially skin of the face and arms. You can use moisturizers and creams to prevent flaking of the skin.
- Hair fall: This is also a result of dry skin. The skin of the scalp dries up and cannot provide nourishment to the hair. This causes hair fall. The variability in the levels of the hormones also causes deficiency of certain proteins that are essential for the nails and hair. Use mild herbal shampoos to deal with the problem. Chemical treatment procedures often do more harm than good.
- Unsocial tendencies: The irregularities in the production of the female hormones have an impact on your emotional and social behavior. You may want to spend more and more time by yourself instead of socializing with friends and relatives. These are not symptoms of depression or any other psychological condition. It is simply an emotional transference period.
- Drowsiness: While insomnia is one of the most symptoms of menopause, the situation somewhat reverses after some time. Menopause causes changes in the body weight, hormone cycles and metabolism. All of these, in turn, affect your energy levels. You feel extremely sleepy during the day, especially in the afternoon. However, sleeping during the day can cause sleeping problems at night. So, do not take a nap for more than half an hour during the day.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.