Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Subhas SethYour feedback matters!
Sir mere pet main dard hota hai main bahut ilaj karwaya magar kuch bhi farak nahi pada bataye kiy karna hai.
One Lybrate Dr. Suggests that if the thread of IUCD not out side then its a problem, and weekly checkup required, how I can know or she that where is the thread and device. Whats the use if we have to move weekly to the gynecologist for IUCD check. One more query if I insert my penis into the uterus of my wife ,it effects the device. The thread can be inserted inside and it will create problem.
Hi, I am female age 25 years and I have candid fungal infection can you please suggest me to reduce candid problem.
Hi Doctor, Good evening. I am Sunil, 29 years old. Recently I have done urinary test and below are microscopy results. Pus cells: 3-5 /hpf EP Cells: 2-3 /hpf Please let me know what is this.
I am a dialysis patient suffering from ankle pain when I walk, after dialysis it becomes better, but after few hours it comes again, my calcium is ok uric acid is in range, please tell what should I do. Thanks,
Every now and then I get neck pain/stiffening of neck. Is it due to sleeping posture or could it be something else?
Hello doctor I have pain in my head sometimes and I feel very problem to take breath. What should I do?
I am suffering from fever from 21 days and telling very weak not plaza tell me what to do? And what type of medicine will be very use full for me.
I M 49, height 175 cms, body weight 78 kgs, I have diabetes in range of 128 to 210, h1c1 6.5, hdl 183 and routine life is good but I have facing problem in sex, not make satisfied, no penis enlarge and more Please let me know what can I do.
I have vitamin b12 deficiency. My digestion system is much weak. I always take medicine or else for digest food. My qu is due to b12 deficiency my digestion system are weak or any other reason. And how I treated this b12 deficiency.
Having PCOS plus my prolactin level is higher. Trying to conceive from 2 years but no luck at all. Dr. suggested weight loss but that is also not happening. Having few doubt as I heard dairy product is not allowed can I have curd. N spices like only green chilly It become difficult to eat without this both. Even I have to avoid sugars? As prolactin level is high I am confused. please reply as my Dr. is out of country And thanks in advance.
I am student of Engineering, during my exam days I used to read in night. After some days I was feeling uncomfortable I couldn't eat too much sometime I feel vomit. Is this happen for awake in night or something else? Regards.
How to get rid of dry cough? I'm having dry cough during sleep only. Are there any home remedies? Or should I use English medicine? I'm having this for the past three days.
Around two month before I got married and trying to continue intercourse. My wife always feels pain so not possible to continue until satisfaction. Generally first trip I ejaculate unfortunately but second trip not ejaculating early but my wife feel so pain and I am not able to enter full of my penis just one inch. And my sperm is also now a days coming so thin like water generally I am doing four time masturbating in a day cause first trip ejaculating very early second third time wife feels so pain so I have to do I don't want give pain to her. Just advised me where I am doing mistake. Me and my wife baby soon but this kind of problem feeling so bad now a days I don't have job also.
Migraine Clinical Picture
What Symptoms Occur During a Migraine Attack? •
Migraineurs have recurrent, severe, and disabling attacks of headache, often unilateral and pulsating, along with symptoms of sensory disturbance, such as light, sound, and odor sensitivity. Nausea and neck stiffness are other common symptoms, and symptoms can be aggravated by movement.
• Some patients experience dizziness during attacks.
• About 20–30% of patients experience aura and neurological symptoms (e.g., visual disturbances), which usually precede the headache phase of an attack.
• Premonitory symptoms such as yawning, irritability, tiredness, cravings, and difficulty concentrating sometimes precede headache onset.
What Is Migraine Aura, and What Symptoms Can Occur?
• An aura is any neurological symptom that occurs shortly before the headache attack. Visual symptoms (e.g., flickering lights or zigzag phenomena), somatosensory symptoms (e.g., paresthesias), speech problems, and rarely, motor symptoms can occur during aura.
• Symptoms usually last >5 and <60 minutes.
• Before migraine can be diagnosed, other possible neurological deficits must first be excluded.
• Cortical spreading depression (see below) is thought to be the pathophysiological cause.
What Can Trigger a Migraine?
• Shortness of sleep, irregular sleep, or too much sleep
• Stress (or in some patients, relaxation from stress)
• Alcohol (e.g., red wine)
• Caffeine (e.g., coffee, chocolate)
• Foods containing glutamate or aspartame
• Vasodilating drugs (e.g., nitrates) Epidemiology
How Many People Are Affected by Migraine?
• Women: about 13–18% of the population
• Men: about 5–10% of the population
• Numbers may be lower in Asian populations Chronic Migraine About 4% of the adult population experiences chronic headache, i.e., headache on 15 or more days a month. About half of this group has chronic migraine, and the other half has chronic tension-type headache Disorders/Abnormalities That Can Be Comorbid with Migraine
• Back pain
• Stroke and cardiac disease
• Childhood vomiting
ONLY HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES CAN CONTROL THIS