Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sripal
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SripalYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am having cough with phlegm for 6 months. I did pulmonary function test. It shows early small airway obstruction. Fvc,fev1 is 76 and 78. Even after taking bronchodilator, im not getting a relief. Im using symbicort turbuhaler 80/4.5 What shall I do?
I am 34 years old. Post pregnancy I developed a disease names psoriasis and it affected my scalp and developed one or two small patches of dandruff which resulted in soreness on being scratched. I Am undergoing a treatment for this but the hair tonics being prescribed are making my hair thin and the hair fall is at its peak. I had gone thrice to the dermatologist till now and have been prescribed medicines including vit d, Omg 3 and hair tonics like tacks forte and ultiderm. On discussing this hair thinning problem with my doc she said th medicines make the hair weak and is also imo that I continue them and after this disease is cited she will start the hAir thickening treatment. I would like you to suggest me whether I had continue with the treatment or seek help in homeopathy or is there any other way to get rid of this problem.
I'm suffering psoriasis more than ten years . I want to to go to India for treatment. I want to know that weather you have injection about SCAPHO ,I intend to go to India in oct 1, so I want to know the price and what I should prepare .thank you so much.
Faced night fall, one day with wet dreams and another day when I was really tired after travelling from a long distance but didn't have any sexual dreams. I do not masturbate because I don't like it. First day, I was wearing jeans so it was understandable but another day I wore pyajama so it shouldn't have happened. Kindly suggest home remedies to avoid this. It's okay if I get it once a month as I do not masturbate but two times continuously is not acceptable for me.
I am suffering from impotency problem. I want to do sex but my penis did not stand. I am felling very bad. Very uncomfortable jst because of that. Plzx help me out.
Can I take 1 tbs apple side vinegar with water in morning if I have acidity gas problem and also fatty liver problem?
Stammering or stuttering is a type of speech impairment where sounds or syllables are repeated involuntarily or there are unintended gaps in between words when the person is unable to make the desired sound.
People develop stutters due to genetic flaws, motor functioning defects, coordination problems or due to psychological stressors. The condition can result in anxiety, depression and withdrawal from verbal communication.
How does homeopathy help?
A stutter can be practiced away or corrected by speech therapy but there is no specific medicine that can be used to cure stammering. Homeopathic medicines can provide relief from the symptoms by fixing flawed nervous functions, improve motor coordination and modify the vocal apparatus. Different homeopathic treatments can be used depending on the nature of the condition.
The following is a list of homeopathic remedies and lifestyle changes that can be used to address the problem:
- Foods rich in vitamin B6 like nuts, fish, bananas and chicken should be consumed regularly by children who have a stutter to help with motor functions.
- Adults should avoid caffeine, tobacco and other recreational drugs as they cause hyper-stimulation of the nervous system.
- Stramonium (jimsonweed) can be used when the stammering is violent and the person distorts the facial muscles heavily in order to be able to speak.
- Lychopodium (clubmoss) can be useful for stammering as well as depression, memory weakness and sleep problems. This is especially helpful if the patient struggles with the last few words of a sentence.
- Spigelia is beneficial for a mild stutter at the beginning of a sentence, often followed by undisturbed speech.
- Causticum is prescribed when emotional excitability causes stammering, twitching of the facial muscles or problems in the vocal chords.
- Staphysagria can aid in reducing social anxiety which often causes stammering i.e. the stammer only happens while interacting with strangers or authority figures.
- Nux vomica (strychnine) is the medicine to use when stammering is a result of extreme stress or over work.
- Fright or shock often causes speechlessness or stammering. Aconite can provide immediate relief in such cases.
- Lachesis is an effective homeopathic medicine when the patient stutters over specific letters or syllables.
- Gelsemium is used to treat stuttering after severe viral infections when the patient complains of a heavy tongue and lack of general coordination. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Impetigo is a type of skin infection commonly seen in children and rarely in adults. It is contagious in nature; bacteria like staphylococcus aureus and at times, streptococcus pyogenes, are responsible for the occurrence of this infection. Generally, the face, hand and neck regions of the children get affected. Impetigo can be classified into two kinds: non-bullous impetigo or impetigo contagiosa and bullous impetigo.
Non-bullous impetigo appears like red sores, which burst rapidly, leaving behind a brownish yellow crust and is more contagious in nature. Bullous impetigo, on the other hand, is generally painless and the blisters are fluid-filled.
The causes of impetigo are as follows
1. Warm and humid climate may trigger impetigo
2. Contact with an infected child can spread the infection to a healthy child.
3. Cuts or injuries can be responsible for impetigo
4. Sports like football and wrestling can also sometimes lead to impetigo.
5. Insect bite and skin rashes
6. Prolonged use of diapers
8. Skin inflammation may also result in impetigo.
9. At times, animal bites may also result in impetigo.
Impetigo is generally noticed in children belonging to the age group of two-five years. Some of the most common symptoms of impetigo are mentioned below
1. Blisters that are filled with fluid
2. Red colored sores can pop out on the infected region
3. Itching sensation
4. Lymph nodes may become swollen
5. Pus may come out from the sores
6. Sometimes the sores may look like pimples
Impetigo, though easily curable, must not be ignored as it can spread rapidly to the other parts of your body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.