Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sri Bala JainYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old female. Since the past three months I am having delayed periods. Generally I get my periods every 28thor 29th day of the regular cycle. But last month my period was delayed by 11 days. And this month my date was on 21st march and I still have not started with my periods. Also I am taking homeopathic medication for blackening/ darkening of my upper back area. Taking medication since december. Not taking any ocp's or any birth control pills also. My last sexual intercourse was almost 2 months back. I don't know why is there a sudden delay in my periods. Is it of some serious concern?
Hi sir, my problem related to pregnancy, meri wife ko periods 6-7 din late start hota hai, jaisa usko 25 feb ko period start hua tha aur agla periods 30 march ko start hua means k 6-7 days late ho jaati hai please tell me pregnancy k lye kis date ko sex krna chayie, plzz tell me in detail, thanks.
Hello, my wife got missed here Cycle for this month and recently we checked with pregnancy test kit, We got it as positive. From now onwards we can participate in sexual intercourse or not? What are health tips to be followed? What point of time we need to consult a physician in this regard. Please help me Thanks.
She's last period date was 6 january we do sex on 8 january nd now she had pain in stomach nd loose motions any chance of pregnancy please reply asap?
Hello. I'm 23 years old female. I had Anal Sex during my periods which was two months back which was not a complete sex though. Since that was my first Anal sex, my partner just inserted Twice and pulled off immediately. The very next month I dint get my periods. I went to doc, gave me tabs.(Sandoz) And syrup (Femitone) just to get periods for that particular month. And I had my periods after taking them. Which was very light period. In between I had Abdominal scanning and came to know that there are tiny CYST's in both the ovaries. And this month I still dint get periods yet. Is this due to Cyst in the ovaries or Is their any chances of getting pregnant ? Please suggest me. Thank you.
Homeopathic treatments are usually considered to be safe and effective for the long-run. But the biggest challenge in this kind of treatment is to forecast its length. Homeopathic treatment depends upon a multiple factors. A homeopathic doctor takes every aspect of a patient's lifestyle into account during the treatment. Therefore, the treatment takes a long time. It should be allowed to take place at its own speed. It also depends a lot on the participation of the patient.
Factors that Determine the Length of the Treatment:
The length of the treatment varies from one patient to another. It depends upon the nature of the patient. Here are the essential factors that determine the length of the treatment:
- Patient's Vitality and its Level: It is assumed that younger people are more active and vivacious. They are dynamic and respond quickly to the treatment. For people who live a dynamic life, the symptoms appear and disappear rapidly. For example, even if you are an old person but still active as compared to the people of your age, you will respond to the treatment better than others.
- Social Background of the Patient: The treatment depends largely on the patient's social background and the nature of life he or she is leading. A patient might be poor but has mental peace and is active than a rich person. It is important to understand the social behavior, activities and mental or psychological issues of the patient also.
- Nature of Physical Pathology: There is no correlation between the length of the treatment and the type of disease. It must be clearly understood that the type of disease doesn't influences the length of treatment. While a minor skin disease may take months to disappear or even years, a more dangerous and chronic disease may respond quickly.
- When did the first symptoms occur: Suppose a patient developed a mental disorder five years ago due to any incident in the family. Later, when the treatment begins the patient will take five months to recover. Therefore, it is important to mark the exact time when the first symptoms occurred.
- Hereditary Links to the Disease: In case the disease has hereditary links, it takes longer time to get rid of it.
- Presence of Responsible Factors in the Patient's Life: If the interfering factors that aggravate the disease in the patient are still present in his or her life, the treatment will undoubtedly take longer time.
- The level of healing that the patient is looking for: The patient must understand what he or she is looking for in a homeopathic treatment. The initial symptoms or complications might vanish quickly. But, to get rid of the entire disease might take some more time. Some patients abandon the treatment just after the symptoms vanish. They don't understand that the deeper roots of the disease might still be present.
I am 26 years old female married five months ago. Since last four months my periods come a week before due date i.e. I start bleeding after 18 or 20 days not after 28 or 30 days. Why? Please help.
My mother is suffering from typical gout problem. She is 51 years old. Due to this problem she is unable to stand for a longer period. I want to know what kind of foods will help her reduce the pain? She also has high blood pressure and regularly takes medicine for that. Please suggest whether she should intake a cup or two green tea a day?
My mother is 49 years old, weighs 72kgs. 2 months back she was checked for fibroid. The test showed an advanced level of fibroid. Further more everyday in the evening her body temperature increases and it gets very painful. This has been happening for about 2 months. She is consulting a physician for bp and diabetes for 7 years by now. She is expecting it to get cured by itself and taking some homeopathic medicines. Please suggest me what to do?
Description: botanical name of daruharidra is berberis aristata also known as indian barberry.
-useful in inflammation
-useful in eye disease
-used as rasanjan
-useful in vaginal discharge
-used as a blood purifier
-used in uterine inflammation
For more information visit our website www. Klik4cure. Com.