Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I'm 22 years (female) I've read about binaural beats and found out that the delta waves of this binaural beat can release the HGH and even thumb pad massage and neck massage too help the pituitary gland to produce more HGH. Will this help me to grow few more inch? I'm so curious, please help.
I am so thin although I eat well and My breast size is also small I get inferiority complex infront my relatives please suggest any tablets.
I am 30 years old female i went to infertility hospital they said you have less eggs they may or may not be healthy it is true to have healthy eggs what food should be taken please advice me.
Smoking is a die hard habit and many people eventually die of the same. It remains one of the most common causes of cancer and lung diseases, which eventually lead to death. The irony is that almost all smokers know the harmful effects, but find it hard to quit.
With a firm determination, there are people who quit, but then the relapse rate is quite high too.
- Many believe that quitting requires a behavioural change. From peer pressure to a lifestyle habit, smoking is a social phenomenon. There are various methods to help quit smoking like quitting cold turkey and nicotine substitutes. Hypnosis is also gaining popularity as a method to help quit smoking. Research has shown an encouraging success rate in the range of 30 to 40% in cases where the desire and commitment to quit are high. This of course is with people who have strong will and are able to be hypnotized.
- Hypnosis or hypnotherapy is a psychological technique used as supplemental therapy in a lot of cases, such as weight loss, depression, speech disorders, pain management, de-addiction; the list can be quite long. It puts the person undergoing therapy into a deep sleep or trance, where they get in touch with themselves and find answers to a lot of questions. It is believed that while hypnosis puts a person to sleep, it also induces a higher level of cognition and a higher level of neurological activity.
- During the actual session, the smoker is asked to imagine the numerous ill effects of smoking and the need to reduce its harmful effects on the body. This improves the willpower to quit smoking and reduces the desire. They are also advised of the benefits of quitting smoking, including longevity of life and better quality of life. The person is told that quitting smoking before 50 years of age gives a 50% chance of increasing the lifespan by 15 years. Now that is quite motivating for a lot of smokers to give up the habit.
- It generally takes about 4 full sessions of hypnotherapy to reach a level where the patient is ready to kick the habits. Also, self hypnosis can be taught where the person can go into hypnosis on his own and enforce smoking cessation. There are even self hypnosis tapes that are available for aid.
However, a word of caution here, hypnosis is not for everybody as not everybody can be hypnotized easily and there has to be a strong belief that it will benefit, only then can smoking cessation be tried with hypnosis. It is still in the testing phase and is to be medically proven as a way to quit smoking.
Related Tip: "7 Dangerous Changes That Smoking Causes To Your Skin"
We had unprotected intercourse this morning ,where in her periods stopped two days ago. In this intercourse I have not put my penis inside the vagina but I was trying to masturbate over her vagina and the sperms came out over her vagina. She went inside and cleaned it off immediately and took a ipil. Will it help? And what should be done now to avoid pregnancy? If there is a risk.
I've a question that I've had unprotected sex with my gf bt I wanted to know like if we had unprotected sex for 2-3 day nd I ejaculate inside nd after that I give her I pill before 72 hrs so will she get pregnant.
I have cysts in my ovaries. Yesterday I have done follicular study scan in that report left ovary contain 18 cc right contain 20 cc ET in 9 mm. I am try to convince. It is possible to get pregnancy In this month. Last my periods time is 34 days.
I am 25 years old, My weight is 100 kg & height is 165 is there any tablets for weight reduction. I have tried gym diet no use.
This must always be under control. Over eating is just unnecessary fat for the body and insufficient eating will cause your metabolism to slow down.
In your mind you must have a certain goal which you want to attain drop 10 kg's, beach body, fat stomach, bigger biceps they're all part of your body goals.
Make sure your diet contains enough green leafy veggies, lean protein, carbohydrates and a certain amount of fat. Even the occasional dessert and cheat meal should be incorporated in your diet.
No matter how often you eat right, how many hours of sleep you get and whether or not you count calories, until and unless your exercise daily you'll never be able to have a totally healthy lifestyle.
The first step towards a long term healthy lifestyle is frequency. It takes 21 days to form a habit, after that it seems just natural. You need to be frequent and consistent to attain such long term goals.
It helps boost the metabolic rate, reduce the belly fat and can lower the risk of various diseases. Try to drink at least 3-5 cups of green tea every day. Plus its 0 calories, so what's the harm?
This one's the best way to eat healthy and avoid junk food. By cooking at home you know exactly what you're eating and you're well aware of what nutrients go into your mouth. Plus it's the easiest way to maintain a balanced diet (since the balance is in your hands now)!
You need inspiration to maintain long term success. It could be from apparent weight loss, from reading a book about healthy living or even by watching someone maintain a healthy lifestyle. This can't be done by mindlessly following some diet!
Sometimes envying others might help you get the best results. When you envy someone for their clean eating habits or perfect body, you will probably want to achieve that yourself - which will be your biggest motivator for long term success.
You will literally wake up one day and decide you want to start living a healthy lifestyle! it's time to kick start everyday towards making these healthy changes.
Losing weight safely:
Who doesn't want to shed 5 kgs in a month? but you can't do this by starving yourself or going on a detox where you just eat fruits and drink water! that's totally unhealthy. It is essential to let your weight loss journey take its time, so that you have long lasting results.
Mental and physical health goes hand in hand. It is important that you focus on strengthening your mind as well, not only you body. Falls in metal health will eventually affect your physical health as well!
From carbs to protein to minerals, each and every nutrient is essential for maintaining a healthy diet as well as to perform normal bodily functions. Eating everything in the right proportion will promote a long lasting healthy lifestyle.
Observe what changes you are making, divide them into healthy and unhealthy changes and then continue with only the healthy changes. Your observation skills will help you get rid of the unnecessary and unhealthy changes instantly.
You need to promise yourself you're going to stick to this new lifestyle no matter how hard it gets! promise yourself to eat healthier every day, to exercise a little more everyday and definitely promise yourself to stay away from the unhealthy goodies!
It's important to quit the bad habits! binge drinking, smoking, stress eating and all these others habits aren't going to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Raw foods are the best form of food you can get! they help prevent diseases, give your body a lot of energy and contain essential vitamins and minerals.
Sleeping for 6-8 hours every night is a requirement for proper body function! it's the time your body needs to recuperate, repair your muscles and even improves your mood. Exercise and good eating are useless without sufficient sleep.
Tips like these will really help and motivate your to manage a long term successful healthy lifestyle. Take tips from experts, from dietitians and even from people you look up to for inspiration you never know which trip does the trick.
You need to understand what your body needs, how much weight you need to gain/lose to be fit (not skinny, not thin- but fit) and how often you should exercise. It is important to understand nutritional facts on packaged items and what goes into your body. Understanding is essential for better results!
Yes lean protein and meats are important, but you can't have a balanced diet unless you're eating enough green leafy vegetables. Incorporate them in every meal!
Weight cannot be defined as per your weighing scale or bmi. Your focus cannot be how can I lose weight you need to focus on how you can continue with your healthy lifestyle.
Go for extreme activity classes like zumba, cross fit, army circuit training, power yoga and other such high intensity activities! it's a good change from your usual workout and will probably have more effective results.
From increased flexibility to increased strength, from meditating to improving bone health; yoga has all round benefits which are only going to improve your lifestyle.
Zero dieting policy:
You cannot diet (and I mean not eating at all) to lose weight and look thin. Starving and minimal eating doesn't help you to maintain a long term healthy lifestyle. Your diet must be full of rich foods.
In case of any diet/nutrition related query or to book an appointment with dt. Silky mahajan please send us a mail at info@foodsandnutrition. In or call on 08067417780 (dial extension: 778)
I am married and when my wife and I have intercourse she gets burning feeling in her vagina. What could be the reason for that.
My ovulation is start. How to utilize it for better result of conception. What I have to do for that I can conceive. Please revert asap.
Please tell name of abortion pills and how and when to take them! My age is 21yrs. Weight 47kg. I have taken the i-pill in the 70th hour but not taken any plan B.
I am 28 years old. And iI am sixth month running pregnant women. I Gottested by hiv lost month in karimnagar got positive and again tested immediately in Vijaya diagnostics and again got positive. Doctor advice me you and your husband go to ictc centres for test. And for me just confirmed by Western blot method. We went to ictc Gandhi hospital and tested by three methods and I got positive and my husband got negative hiv. Again after three months you will be confirmed by test doctor said to my husband. And my cd4count is 626. Can I confirmed by Western blot method after three months? Is there any chance to get hiv negative result? Based upon cd4count at what stage iI have hiv? Pls leave a reply my mind was totally confused and very disappointed.
I am having itching in vulva and their is also some kind of colourless or white secretions sometimes.
Good morning sir/mam my marriage is done on the year 2007, I have no children. When I consultant a doctor should scared n told me that I have pcod problem, she gave sum medicine for some months n after she did loprocopy also but no use. I trying since 8 years but no use. I have dine i. U. V also recently i. E 5, 6 months . I have used countless medicine now I am getting depressed n what to do. If there is anyone please help me.
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection (learn more About Acute Respiratory Infections). It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes (know about the impacts of smoking on your organs) and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.