Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sree BalajainYour feedback matters!
Sir we are newly married couples and this is the third month for us and the query is now my missed her periods and it's going to complete 35 days and still we didn't check the pregnancy test and also sometimes my wife got pain in her stomach and also body paining feeling tired is that any problem for her to make pregnancy and I'm so weird because of this please advise us immediately thank you.
*if you are speaking to someone on mobile, you can keep moving around while talking.
*if you are on laptop, take breaks from time to time and move around.
* take stairs instead of going by lift.
*park your vehicle some distance away from your destination point and walk the short distance to and fro.
*spend part of your weekend time in physical exercise and any other physical activity.
Most important- realise that your efficiency will go down soon if you neglect your health.
My wife body on normal times also is so hot that even if she holds my hands or arms it feels like an hot iron has touched me, it's so hot that I can stand her touch for even 30 seconds as if my body will burn. She doesn't have temperature but still her body is usually extremely warm/ hot. Please suggest.
I am 26 year old. I am trying to convince from last 1 year but not get successful. And my periods are regular. What should I do.
I had unprotected sex with a girl before 10 days. Of her menses, after unprotected sex with in 10 min she had ipill. On 17th may we had sex, her menstrual cycle was on 27th may. Upto now she didn't get her menses, what shall we do? Will she get pregnant?
Hi I have concern as I get my periods on 4 december than after that I had unprotected sex on 8 december then I took unwanted 72 with in 12 hrs and after that again on 9 we had unprotected sex and leave his sperm inside but that time I did not took unwanted 72 because I just had it 5-6 hrs before. And after that today I am getting bleeding as there is not even my periods date please help me out. What should I do now am I pregnant?
For the last four months I am having backpain. During periods it is more. Some times I can not tolerate with the pain I did one spine MRI and abdominal USG both are normal. No significant abnormalities find in that.
Dear doctors, which dates are safe for sex without using any contraception when the dates of period is 13-15th per month? please clearly mention the dates and if there are any chance of pregnancy.
If someone has pcod than what are the problems a women can suffer form? And if she had pcod then she can be pregnant or not?
I am 26 years old and had unprotected sex 10 days ago. I didn't cum inside her during sex. She didn't get her periods till now even her periods date passed. She had divery tablets for past two days but still she didn't get her periods. If there is pregnancy please advise me how to prevent it?
STDs or STIs are usually transmitted from one person to another through body fluids while being in a physical relationship. Herpes, Chlamydia, HIV and gonorrhea are some of the common STDs you may be susceptible to. These diseases are extremely unpleasant and usually cause long term health issues. Sometimes they might even be fatal. Here are a few ways you could use to prevent yourself from getting affected with STDs:
- Abstinence: The best and most certain way of preventing STDs is practicing abstinence. Although abstinence from any type of sexual activities including oral, vaginal or anal sex is a surefire method of prevention, it is not a very realistic method to do so. If you don't want to practice abstinence, make sure you educate yourself about other prevention methods.
- Single partner: Practicing monogamy in terms of sex is the safest kind of sexual activity. Make sure both you and your partner get tested for any STD. If you and your partner are not suffering from any STD and you both agree to practice monogamy with each other, then you automatically cut down on the risk of suffering from STDs.
- Talk: Talk to your sexual partner about his/her sexual health. Inform him/her about yours as well. Avoid having sex with someone who does not inform you with his or her sexual health information.
- Avoid taking drugs or alcohol: Try not to get drunk or take drugs before having sex. They reduce inhibitions which actually tend to make you reckless. You tend to become more adventurous and do not keep the sexual hygiene in mind at that time. Using a condom in the influence of alcohol and drugs can also result in a condom failure. Be sober enough before you have sex.
- Do not indulge with a person with symptoms: If someone shows symptoms of suffering from any kind of STD, do not indulge in any sexual activity with him or her. Refrain from having sex with him or her until he or she is treated by a doctor.
- Take precaution: Use different forms of protection while having sex to prevent pregnancy as well as STDs. But you have to realize the fact that these forms of protection are not full proof and always have a slight percentage of risk embedded in them.
Be extremely careful before you indulge in any type of sexual activity with anyone. After all, your health is in your hands. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.