Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Sp PandayYour feedback matters!
My wife aged 64 had leftside stroke on 7th Jan,15. Got treated and recovered 75 to 80%. But she is hacing sholder pains. What is the remidy.
My daughter is 16 month old. After my daughter is born, I always feel overwhelmed and anxious. My sex urge is non existent and I get angry very quickly. I don't ever feel like leaving my daughter at the same time I feel very impatient and trapped. I forget important things. I don't feel at all like talking with someone even my mother. I is it depression? Should I seek help?
Am unable to sleep during examzz. It takes for me to fal in slep 2 hours frm d tym of I close my eyes. I can't concentrate. During exams due to this wat do I do?
Sir, I hve been suffering from urethra stricture(1. 5 cm long) since 2005, it has operated by uro surgeon, but problem is same, please tell me any permanent solution in homeopath ?
I am suffering from constipation last 2 year. But after treating so many doctors. I have no solution yet. What should I do for this constipation. Please help my problem.
I am a 42 year male sexually active I want to know What is the supplement to increase potency or any natural source. Which shouldn't have any side effects.
Hi, I dont know what is the problem. Because it was hard for me to breathe. It was happen the day after masturbating when I go to sleep I was awake and hard to breathe. Then when I try to masturbate again my heart beats fast and there was painful in my chest. And from now I feel the same and I stop masturbating. And when I get nervous my hands was a little bit shaking. Will you help me to find what was the problem and can you give me some advice. I wish you can help me because I dont know what is the problem. Please response.
I am 50 years old have a heart problem doctors give me suggestion to go stunt but I didn't is it some problem.
During puberty my sexual organs did not grow to its fullest. I have small penis and testicles. What should I do?
I am 28 year old male. I hava a problem in my penis. The size is medium in length but the girth is very thin and also having erectile diffusion. I am unable to having intercourse for long time.
I have been for Dehradun since two weeks. I am suffering from cold since then. I have tried several tablets but of no use so please can you help anyway.
I am 29 year old male. I recently got a abdomen scan and they told me I have Grade 2 fatty liver. I have been having Gerd related symptoms from 3-4 years. I get the symptoms on and off. Not always. Generally the symptoms are bloating, acidic burps, nausea, tiredness, feels sleepy and fatigue after eating food and sometimes shortness of breath. When I take medicines generally the symptoms will be reduced completely. I also get acidity or allergic for certain foods. I am not obese and my height is 178 cms and weight is 75 kgs. I have never got a GI endoscopy done. Could you please help me how can I tackle this problem because I generally have a downtime whenever I get these symptoms and do not want this create a problem with my ambitions in life and also would want to get back to a healthy body. I am not sure what diet I should follow.
From last 3days I m not able to hear anything from my left ear and from yesterday same thing happen with my right ear too. Now I m not able to hear from both of my ear. Slightly I can hear from my right ear. This problem of left ear started when I putted my finger inside ear and started to shake it hardly bcoz of itching in ear I have done that. Then I reached my nearest doctor and he told maybe bcoz of some wax or waste inside your ear it could be happening and then he told to clean my both ears using SOLIWAX. I have done that for 3 days what actually happen 3rd day after putting soliwax in my right ear and after some time I started to clean it using ear buds. And then finally ended with my right ear too now I can not hear even with my right ear too till then it was ok. Wat maybe possible reason behind this? I would be very thankful for your answer. And yes I m reaching tomorrow to ENT specialist. Pls guide me for that too. than lot a lot.
Hello please doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
I am masturbating form 2 years and im thin I need to stop it I dono how did addict to that and how could I stop masturbating is there any problems doing this.
What are the symptoms of swine flu, can it be cured, if yes then how, and is it danger for our life?
I was suffering from jaundice what type of care should I have to take. Also suffering from lever swelling problem what care should I have to take to become normal.
Sir, I am a student. Usually when I study for hours there is a headache in my head. I wanted to know is it normal or should I consult this with doctor.
The coconut plant is an extremely versatile plant. No part of it goes waste. The whole fruit is used from its succulent flesh to its water everything is utilized. Coconut is in fact filled with various nutrients. It has many health benefits. The coconut is now seen as a superfood.
The reasons behind so many health benefits of coconut have been laid down here:
- Consuming any coconut product leads to a positive effect on weight management. It speeds up metabolism and provides instant energy. Unlike other energy sources, coconut has fewer calories than other fats. In fact, it is most likely to burn up than being stored in the body as fat.
- Coconut has good fats. It contains medium chain fatty acids. Long chain fatty acids are responsible for high cholesterol. But medium chain fatty acids are not. Instead, they help to lower the chances of atherosclerosis and other heart diseases. Also among the coconut's several different properties, it contains lauric acid. Lauric acid is found in human breast milk.
- Carbohydrates are of two types, digestible (soluble) and non-digestible (insoluble). Soluble carbohydrates do not leave the body and get stored as fats. Insoluble carbohydrates do the opposite. Coconuts contain insoluble carbohydrates. As the body cannot digest the fibre, it cannot retain any calories and does not affect blood sugar levels.
- Since coconuts contain insoluble fibres, they do not raise glucose levels. Coconuts, thus have low glycaemic index.
- Sweet cravings are lessened and insulin secretion is improved. Blood sugar has better utilization. Coconut lowers any growth in blood sugar, thus reducing cravings.
- Coconut oil is beneficial to fight tooth decay. It fights the bacteria and the mouth bugs that give rise to dental caries.
- Brain disorders like Alzheimer's and Parkinson's and strokes can be prevented.
- It has no trans-fat
- It is gluten free. Also, the flour made from dried, powdered coconut flesh can even be used in baking!
- It is hypoallergenic
- Boosts immune system
- Coconut contains fatty acids that have antimicrobial properties. They kill bacteria, yeasts, fungi and viruses that cause diseases.
- Protects body from free radicals that lead to premature aging
- It is also good for your hair and skin