Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I'm 32 years old I did my blood test on 25th April'16 n my hcg level was 200 n den on 27th it was 334.4. I did a ultrasound on 10 may the reports are showing I'm less den 5 weeks pregnant my last period was on 18th march'16, is this normal?
My age is 40 years, I have a 8.1 mm cyst on the wall of uterus. Also the my uterus is enlarge (3 times from the normal size). Continues bleeding more then 17 days my Dr. Had send the tissue for biopsy. Is it necessary to remove the uterus in this case please advice.
Hi I am 28, want to have a baby now, my reports are all ok, mensuration cycle is also normal, my husband's sperm count is very good, but still I am unable to conceive, never get pregnant till date. Please help me now I eagerly want to conceive. Provide your contact number with address so that I can come to meet you asap.
M 24 years I did sex with bf sonography did after 9 days of sex and pregnancy kit test done on same day both came negative but my periods not came still it should come on 7 June soon I try to eat papaya , pineapple still mc not came so I eat premolantN medicine 3 tab 9 pm ,7 am, 9 pm but still not came I thought that if m not pregnant than this medicine should work means early periods medicine but still not came soo can I pregnant ? What should I do?
We try for pregency. Scan main aya k egg ban huya hai. But mere ko pehle 8 march k peroid aye c but aab 6april ko aa gye aap period normal period k jashe nhi hai. Bleeding k color brown aa raha hai. Koi back pain nhi ho rhi. Please tell me mere sath je kya ho raha hai.
Am 31 weeks pregnant now. Am having right hand pain and Sometimes its paining badly? Does it has any side effects?
Dear doctors I get so depress because my wife wants a baby as early as possible but after 7 months marriage we don't any kind of such news so far. Now I want best advice from best doctors/gynecologists as my wife's period started from 12 may which days we do sex so she gets pageant as we have do the sex in last month from day 8 to 14 day regularly but nothing has happen and also my wife's period is 25 days. Thank you.
Sexual frustration is very common and almost everyone experience it at some point in their lives. Sexual frustration can occur because of a lack of having a sexual partner or having a partner with whom you cannot fully sexually express yourself. Sometimes, having a partner who doesn't understand your sexual needs can become very frustrating. It is necessary to understand the root cause of this problem and take help to feel better.
How can you deal with sexual frustration?
- Masturbation: It is safe, healthy and makes you aware of your pleasure points. Masturbation is considered a taboo and is frowned upon in many societies. You will have to work on this and try and try to overcome this. Sexual frustration can also build up due to the lack of achieving an orgasm. By masturbating daily, one can release endorphins in the body. Endorphins are a chemical which act as a natural stress buster and thus can ease the levels of anxiety and stress. Achieving an orgasm through masturbation can also release chemicals like oxytocin and dopamine which help you to relax your muscles.
- Accept yourself: Sexual frustration can also arise because of low self confidence of your body. Many men and women think that they might not get a sexual partner because they are unlovable, unworthy or unattractive. Learn to accept yourself so that you can reduce sexual frustration. Surround yourself with people who care for you and make you feel positive. Stop feeling guilty of your body image and learn to love yourself the way you are.
- Stop focusing on orgasms: Many times we concentrate way too much on achieving an orgasm and thus, we become depressed when we fail to achieve one. Try to focus on other things and try to enjoy the intercourse rather than being fixated on achieving an orgasm.
- Take professional help: Sometimes sexual frustration can occur from anxiety, stress and depression. A history of sexual abuse can also restrict you from enjoying it with your partner which results to sexual frustration. Booking an appointment with a sex therapist or a counselor can help you reduce depression and combat sexual frustration. Thus, don’t be afraid or feel inhibitions in seeking professional help.
- Experiment more: If you have been in a relationship with your partner for a long time, it is possible that sex becomes less exciting and intense which leads to sexual frustration. It is important to experiment with sex to spice up your sex life. Try engaging in role play, erotic story-telling and light forms of titillation such as BDSM (Bondage, Dominance and Submission and Masochism) or other role playing techniques.