Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sourav BiswasYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I m just 19 year old but I m facing some problems related to my physical sir like white hair and straight and physical activities I m very weak can you suggest me protein chart sir when I make a strong and good health.
Hi my age is 18 and I am suffering from regular pimples with puss in them and they also give pain. After they get removed by washing they leave black scars. Please help me out of this. What must I do and what precautions should I take.
Hello doctor,I am loosing my hair. Can you please help with this.I don't know what to. Do. Please help me.
All my body parts are in normal tone but my neck and face became very black Please suggest me something or some creams that can make my neck and face normal.
Hi, I am 29. I have extremely low T (250 ng/dL). TSH levels 5.3 I have erectile dysfunction for more than a year and I my hair have grown so thin that I look almost bald. I was on Aquaviron TRT (25 mg/ml) once a week for 3 months but that hardly changed anything. What do I do?
Dr. I am rimshad. 22 years old. I have found some black spots on my face and it becomes darkens day by day. Some days there found some white filled pimples in my face. Especially it appear in my nose. I had tried treatment with many doctors but I can't find a lasting solution. So humbly requesting for your valuable advice. Thank you.
I have oiled skin how to solve this problem? And also have darkness of skin problems. Please advise.
I'm 20 years old guy. My hands and face has completely tan. It looks dark as compared to other body. Even face has lost its shine. How do I recover it back ?
Sir/mam my age is 17 and I have big hair and they are silky as well but now days I am observing that my hairs are falling day by day so what should I do?
I am facing a major hair fall problem from 6-7 months. Earlier my hair has a great volume but now it is very thin and short hairs. Also my scalp is getting seen. Now a days I feel an itchiness also though I do not have any dandruff nd all. I have dry hairs too. please help me to get a long and strong hairs.
I have lots of wrinkles in my hand & my hands are too rough. kindly give me suggestions to soften my hands & wrinkles free. But it will work earlier.
DEAR, Sir/Madam My mother is 69 years old, and she had a corn in a feet which is very pain ful, She is a diabetic patient, now she wants to operate it, after operation how much time it will take to cure.
Are you fed up of tweezing, shaving or waxing the unwanted hair, then laser hair removal is the right option for you. Unwanted hair removal from different parts of the body is not only time consuming, but is also a very boring chore, which needs to be carried out on regular intervals. On top of it, the process is accompanied with the worry of bruising skin and often resulting in patches. With laser hair removal, the process has become easier and hassle free.
As per the laser hair removal process, a laser beam hits the individual hair follicle after passing through the skin. The intense heat of the laser damages the hair follicle, which inhibits future hair growth. Laser hair removal effectively slows hair growth and typically takes multiple laser hair removal sessions to completely get rid of the unwanted hair. The laser hair removal is most opted for areas such as female facial hair, bikini line hair and back hair for men. The process is most suited for people with light skin and dark hair.
Laser hair removal therapy has been classified in five methods. Although they are all different, but they function on one same principle of converting light to heat producing effect of laser. Lasers can selectively target dark, coarse hairs while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged. The process does not require any recovery time which allows one to return to work immediately.
- Ruby Laser Hair Removal was the first cosmetic laser hair removal system. The wavelength of this laser is 694 nm. The laser damages the hair follicles keeping surrounding tissues and structures in the skin safe. It gives long term hair free results and any hair regrowth is thinner, finer and patchier than previous growth. The built-in cooling system continuously cools the skin and is least painful in comparisons with other laser hair removal systems. It can be used on small areas of skin and slow laser repetition rate resulting in better and long treatment times.
- Alexandrite Laser Hair Removal works in a similar manner as the Ruby Laser hair removal system. The wavelength used in this system is 755 nm, which is in the red infrared part of the light spectrum. It is the fastest available laser hair removal treatments. It has excellent penetration rate and can cover large areas of skin. It also work great on albino skin and freckled skin, on which many other laser hair removal systems are ineffective. It is effective on skin with white to olive tones with thinner hair types. It is not suitable for dark skin as the skin pigment can change.
- Diode Laser Hair Removal are made up of diodes or semiconductors operating at wavelength of 800 - 810nm. It can be used effectively darker skin coupled with thick, coarse hair making it popular with men due to its effectiveness on back and chest hair. It is the next most useful hair removal light source and the most promising laser for hair removal. The Diode laser features a longer wavelength and thus able to provide better results among dark-skinned people. This laser provides safer and deeper penetration into the skin layer. Large areas of the body tend to recover faster.
- Nd:YAG Laser Hair Removal is the most advanced type of laser hair removal system. It works at wavelengths of 1064 nm in a double frequency mode, which creates green light at 532nm wavelengths. It is effective on all skin types, including Asian and dark skin tones. It has a fast rate of repetition and can be used on larger areas of skin.
- IPL or Intense Pulse Light Hair Removal system is a non-coherent laser. It is flexible than laser hair removal, as there is no set laser wavelength. For this treatment parameters are set to suit one's individual needs, giving one a personalised treatment. It can cover large areas of skin and has smaller risk of damaging surrounding tissues.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin or hair related problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.