Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Soniya BhagchandaniYour feedback matters!
Recently I am suffering from skin allergy that too in night time. Daily I am suffering in itching on that particular time and its getb bulge on that part.
I don't have any hair focilles on face that is I don't have even a single hair or hair focilles in the chin area that is beard So using jojoba oil can I grow beard.
I am studying from last two days without sleeping at night I have tremendous headache Please help me.
Hi sir I'm 27 years old, and single, I have erectile dysfunction I'm not getting proper erection. Because I have been masturbating for long time, though I stop last 2 months, I don't have morning erection at all. And I don't want to take viagra and other medication, so please suggest me Thank you.
How to get rid from dark black circles around eyes called as dark circles. Caused due to no sleep. And vitamin deficiency and make eyes glow with no dark patch for beautiful look.
Can taking azithromycin every month or so be harmful or anything? Because I've been having different types of inflammations and doctors describing it to me all the time.
How to prevent frequent sprains, fevers and stomach upsets for elders with around 25 -35 years? My colleague got the problems frequently. He was raised in a hygienic environment till now. I would like him to be healthy throughout. Please let me know the better solution.
How much time it wil take to reduce weight. As you say I have already started exercises since last 3 weeks.
I am 26 year old male having back pain last 2 month. I have taking pain killer and pain relief oil but they pain didn't stop. What can I do now? Please help me Dr. Please.
My wife is housewife and has 100 doubts in mind. She is very careless in daily routine job at home even with 5 years old daughter. Also forget relationship while talking husband or friends. I had consulted a psychiatrist and given medicine for 4 months but after stopping the medicine, the symptoms came back with higher potency. Kindly suggest any cheap medicine to continue for lifelong so that the symptoms will be negligible.
After 30 your skin looses its lustre and appears dull. Thus, the overall glamour and grace of your skin is lost. This is the reason you got to take special care of your skin that can prevent skin deterioration and can prevent different kinds of acute troubles, especially ageing spots, fine lines, patches, wrinkles, dark circles and many others.
How ageing affects your skin?
- Losing of collagen: If your skin remains exposed to direct rays of sun for longer hours, then the collagen will get lost as a result of which skin texture, formation and quality get disturbed. In some cases, you might even face dreadful skin damages that are simply quite hectic to bear.
- Losing skin thickness: After 30, your skin will look thinner as thickness will be lost and this is one of the most prominent symptoms. Thinner skin invites ageing signs faster and thus your skin will become sagging slowly by losing the natural tightness.
- Increase in visibility of ageing signs: The ageing signs will become more prominent and visible immediately after 30s, and this is the reason you should think of the most powerful means that can prevent these signs on a permanent note.
What are the leading skin-care methods for people above 30?
- Applying UVB or UVA broad-spectrum sunscreen: since it is not possible to avoid sun exposure all the time, especially for office-going fellows, therefore, it is better to use broad-spectrum sunscreen with rather UVB or UVA feature. Zinc or titanium oxides are mostly found in this kind of sunscreen lotion that not only prevent sun-rays absorption within skin but also make your skin tone much fairer than ever.
- Regular usage of filler: fillers can be regularly used so that skin volume can be easily maintained in the long run. This procedure will also take good care of your skin and prevent the skin from getting thin day by day. In this respect, it is recommended to take proper consultation from any dermatologist so that greater safety can be maintained without any mess or adverse reactions.
- Using retinol: Retinol has got medical approval, and this plays the most important role in building and maintaining skin collagen in the best way. In this case, collagen levels will get improved slowly, and on the other hand, sun-damages can also be reduced. Because if this ageing signs will also be controlled.
While driving scooter in goa 5 days back I slipped. No external injury but lot of pain in left leg below knee back side. No swelling no blue clot. Seems muscle rupture or muscle pull. I came back Delhi yesterday can't rest much there though have taken zero dol Mr. Still pain while taking long steps or climbing up or down stairs. Kindly advise.
I am 25 years old and facing problem of white hair for last 6 years. Many oil I have already used for that problem but could not find better result. Please suggest the solution.
I had unprotected sex 3 days before my periods n consumed I pill within 24 hrs. My periods are 10 days late please suggest what to do.
I want to slim my hips and thighs what can I do. My trainer told that do not do squats, it will rather make your butts bigger and shaper. What to do as I want slim thighs and hips for modelling career.
Exposure to air pollutants arising from coal burning vehicle exhaust airborne dust and dirt can increase the risk of developing high blood pressure warns a Study.
Air pollution can lead to inflammation and oxidative stress causing changes in the arteries.high blood pressure has been identified as a major risk factor for Cardio vascular disease and stroke