Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bokaro Steel City. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sonia SingalYour feedback matters!
I am not getting my periods. It has been 40 days since the last cycle. I had pineapple juice for 3 days still did not work. Is there any other home remedy that you can suggest? I was in a physical relationship 5 days after my last cycle.
I suffered from vitamin D deficiency (9.4) whether is it possible to get conceive during this time. I got married in Feb 2016.
My mother is 56 year old she had carcinoma breast cancer grade 1 we did Right radical Mastectomy on 22/9/2016 before that she had 3 chemo. But now after surgery is it necessary to give chemo pls advise Our regular visit doctors had asked to give next three chemotherapy.
I had oral sex 3 weeks ago without protection .I don't know about her that she was infected by hiv or not but I am very worried about myself. And please tell about symptoms.
I have a question related to my periods. Every month my date of period extends by 3-5 days nd I have a backache before one week of my periods. When my periods start I have a severe pain for 1 day please tell me is there any need to worry. Also I want to know what weight I should have at this age of 27+
Hello sir, Just need to discuss one of the major problem my fiance is facing now. We have a sexual intercourse with safety precautions during her cycle period which is on 6th April 2016. We have gone through sexual intercourse major times as on 22nd, 23, 26, 27, 28 all in safety condition. On 26th april she ate I pill on a safer side. She perform hcg test with I can two times for which the result is negative. Now she is feeling weakness and headache in bw. Now the period cycle date is finished on 4th may and we are confused. Please suggest a medicine for pregnancy case if any issues are there As we are not ready for it. Thanks waiting for reply.
Get having a sexually transmitted diseases (std) affect my risk of getting HIV? Does sexual contacts with many other increase my risk of getting HIV?
Yes I do experience burning sensation during urinating as well blood in urine. Wht am I suffering from?
STDs or sexually transmitted diseases are infections whose transmission to a healthy person from an infected person happens through sexual contact. However, with modern medicine and diagnostic techniques, there are ways to prevent, detect and cure them effectively and quickly.
Not all diseases are curable though and it is best to follow preventive measures. Also, for sexually active adults it is an absolute necessity to get tested regularly for their health as well as the well-being of their partners.
Why do people tend to avoid getting tested for STIs or sexually transmitted infections?
One of the major factors that avert people from regular tests is the social stigma attached with sexually transmitted diseases. It is absolutely imperative for sexually active adults to go for regular checkups so that if they have any infections or diseases, it can be diagnosed quickly and remedial measure can be taken appropriately.
The benefits of regular checkups:
Some of the benefits of regular checkups are mentioned here:-
- Regular checkups can detect problems at a stage when the conditions may not have progressed too much and this will make it easily treatable.
- With HIV positive patients, the quicker the testing gets done the quicker the treatment can be started. Thus, can prevent the onset of AIDS.
- Regular checkups can control the progression of the diseases such as Chlamydia, which if left untreated can cause permanent infertility.
- Getting a prospective partner tested is also a good idea as this can enable one to protect themselves from STIs.
- Symptoms for certain STIs can be similar to many other non-sexual or non-venereal diseases. Thus getting tests done is the only way to get to know if there is an STI or if it is some other nonsexual disease.
- HPV or Human Papilloma Virus can be detected easily with regular STI checkups and thus appropriate treatment can be started. If HPV isn't detected early, it can manifest much later in the form of cancer, which makes it more important to get yourself checked early on. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I am pregnant and I am in 5th month. I always vomit and I have thyroid problem I am taking iron tablets daily but I am not feeling well.
I am 25 yrs old and married. I was suffering from typhoid cba and apd from one last month and had undergone through many medications. But now my periods are delayed. My date was 18 now its 23. I am not understanding why It happens. So tell me what to do.
Sir meri wife ke 3 abortions ho gaye hai 8 week me bhi bachcha 4 week ka hi hota hai aur bachche ki heart beats nhi aa rahi sir doctor abortion ka bol dete hai me kya karu sir please help karo meri sir please btaiye kya karu me.
6 must-have foods during your first trimester
The first trimester of pregnancy (i. E. The first three months) is a very crucial time as this the time when your baby grows at a faster rate than at any other stage. Eating right is what you should be doing during such a time in your life as your body can make use of the energy and nutrients to build the body of your baby as well as to keep you strong. During the first trimester of your pregnancy, you should be including these 6 foods in your diet to provide you and your child with all the vital nutrients.
1. Spinach: high in folic acid, also known as folate (a form of vitamin b), consumption of spinach during these first few months (as well as before pregnancy) is extremely vital. It can help in preventing the occurrence of neural tube defects or birth defects pertaining to your baby's brain and spine.
2. Citrus fruits: your first-trimester diet should also consist of an adequate amount of citrus fruits. High in vitamin c, you should have at least 1 citrus fruit every day. If you prefer to take these fruits in juice form, you should restrict it to only 1 cup a day. This is because juices are high in calories and low in fibre, and, therefore, do not deliver on the fibre component.
3. Nuts: during this period your protein requirements also increase and it is advised that you have about 60 gm or more of protein every day. Nuts such as walnuts, almonds, cashews and pistachios are known to have healthy amounts of fibre, fats and protein. A study conducted by the Harvard medical school suggests that eating nuts can help in preventing allergies in children.
4. Eggs: in addition to helping you meet your protein requirements, eggs can also be an excellent source of vitamin d and calcium. The last two elements are extremely vital for your baby as they help in developing its bones.
5. Beans: providing you with necessary protein and fibre as well as helping you to deal with constipation, beans are must-haves during this period. Eating this fibre-rich food will ensure your bowel is functioning properly, thereby reducing your likelihood of developing constipation and even haemorrhoids (swollen veins of the anal and rectal region).
6. Yoghurt: a good source of calcium, having a cup of yoghurt every day will provide your baby with the calcium that it needs to grow and that you need to keep your bones strong. More importantly, by doing so, it'll prevent your baby from drawing calcium from your bones, leading to a deterioration of your bone health.
I had a sex in 22 january and his period date is 29 january so pregnancy is happen or not pease reply.
Hey. Actually I got so many ichthy pimples on my vagina and on my body. Please help me. Really worried.
Herbal iced tea with sabja seeds
A refreshing and cooling tea for hot summers
They are cooling and prevent heartburn and also relieves a bloated stomach. They are very good for digestion especially in a hot climate.
Herbal iced tea with sabja seeds: take 4 cups of water. Add two tablespoon of black tea or green tea leaves, 6-8 freshly cut basil leaves and heat till the tea boils. Strain tea and refrigerate. To this add 1 large lemon juice. While serving add soaked sabja seeds to this and garnish with slice of lemon or cucumber.