Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sonia MadaanYour feedback matters!
Indigestion can often give rise to issues like heartburn, bloating, diarrhoea, constipation and gas. If the problem of indigestion is not treated on time, it can lead to even greater issues like gastroesophageal reflux and irritable bowel syndrome. Ayurveda recognises a concept known as Ama, which can be defined as the toxins created by indigestion. There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an Ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top ten tips for the same:
1. Aloe Vera: An ounce of Aloe Vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
2. Turmeric: Haldi or Turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in Ayurveda. This spice is a staple in Indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked Turmeric.
3. Timely Intake of Meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
4. Avoiding Unhealthy Food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
5. Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition.
6. Water: One must have at least three litres of water a day, in order to flush the toxins out and take care of mental hunger.
7. Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cures stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
8. Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and Yoga, especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
9. Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
10. Massage: A good oil massage on a regular basis keeps the blood flow in order and ensures that all the organs function well.
In Ayurveda, the point is to heal and prevent, which is why the methods tend to get to the root of the problem.
Hello Dr: My wife is 24 week pregnant, She gone thru scan yesterday and report says: Umbilical artery - PI: 1.50 (>95 th centile). High Resistance flow" baby weight is 550 gram approx, AFI: 11.5, MCA PI: 1.99. Please help us how to resolve this issue. She taking Ecosprin 150 from 9 week onward. Please help.
I am 33 years old fatty guy I got married 2 years back and my penis is 3 to 4 inches what is the best time to get a child from my wife or best time cycle for pregnancy when to have intercourse can you please help me?
Whenever we cook food, if the salt is added before the starting of cooking, the iodine gets evaporated and one does not get the advantage of 'iodised namak'.
This may lead to less iodine intake which is a basic need for Thyroid Hormones .. like T3 and T4 (Tri -Iodothyronine and Tetra - Iodothyronine) where the name itself suggests that they are ionised compounds.
Thus, if you remember this fact that cooking would evaporate iodine, you would develop a habit of cooking without adding salt and then add salt during the serving of the food. It would control Blood Pressure and Iodine Deficiency both as one would add less salt if he or she is hypertensive.
Hello sir I ask one ques. My wife pregnant from 5 months. I do not know how I manage these conditions. Can you suggest me how I can handle it.
Can I keep my penis on my partner's vagina and rub it friendly without inserting, is there chances of getting pregnancy?
Hello doc. This 2nd tym Gintte 35 periods se kitne din k bad shuru krni chaiye. Maine. Last mnth Gintte 35 li thi 21 days khane k bad 7 days k gapk bad ab periods aa gye. please suggest me periods k kitne dib k bad shuru kru. Nd kitne mnth continue krni padti h.
Osteoporosis is a degenerative condition connected with the bones. In this condition, the bones become absolutely brittle and hollow over a period of time. In normal scenarios, bones usually get broken down and repaired over time. They are known as the living tissue of the body. But when the old bone does not get removed due to the lack of new bone creation, this is known as osteoporosis. This disease can affect both men and women. Many women go through this condition after menopause. Let us find out more about the symptoms of this condition.
Causes: There are a variety of things that cause the painful symptoms of osteoporosis. Hormonal changes that affect the sex and thyroid hormones as well as adrenal and parathyroid glands are known to cause this condition. Also, low calcium intake over a prolonged period, especially after childbirth and during menopause can cause this condition in many women. Further, eating disorders where the patient practices severe restrictions when it comes to food intake, can also have a bearing on the person, which keeps the right nutrients from reaching the bones. Steroids and other kinds of medicines that have been used on a prolonged basis in order to treat cancer, gastric reflux, seizures and to cure transplant rejections, can also lead to this condition. Celiac disease, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory bowel conditions and liver or kidney disease can also lead to osteoporosis.
- Fracture: One of the most common symptoms of osteoporosis includes fragile bones that may lead to fractures. Even a minor movement or a fall can cause a fracture as the bones are brittle and hollow. Because the bones are more delicate than usual, these fractures can be triggered easily by an impactful action like a particularly loud sneeze or a persistent cough.
- Neck and Back Pain: Compression fractures in the spine are a common occurrence for people who are suffering from osteoporosis. The vertebrae that have collapsed can pinch the nerves radiating from the spinal cord. This can be a very painful condition that goes from tender pain to debilitating sharp pain.
- Height: One of the most noticeable symptoms of osteoporosis includes the visible loss of height. A patient suffering from this condition will appear to have shrunk suddenly, in a very mild way. It can cause a condition known as kyphosis, which is basically a stooped back. Owing to this condition, there may be severe pain in the neck and lumbar, or lower back region as well.
- Emergency Situation: If you happen to be experiencing debilitating and sudden pain in the hip or wrists or other such areas, then it is recommended to see a doctor immediately as this could indicate a fracture.
I had unprotected sex with my gf 6 times but still she's not pregnant may I know the reason why she's not pregnant and my penis size is also small it may be 4 inches.
Endometriosis is a condition where the endometrial tissue lining the womb, grows outside the urethral lining. This can cause severe pelvic pain and a host of other complications, if it is not treated on time.
Here is everything you need to know about this ailment:
Symptoms: Owing to the location of this tissue and its painful protrusion through the lining or walls of the womb, one of the earliest and most painful symptoms experienced may include severe cramps and pain during the menstrual cycle. Also, the patient will experience pain in the lower abdomen region about a week before the onset of the cycle. Heavy bleeding as well as infertility may be experienced in such cases too. Sexual intercourse will also give rise to pain in the region, while discomfort will be felt during the bowel movements. Pain in the lower back will also be experienced throughout the menstruation period.
Stages: There are several stages of this disease and its progression, each of which will require a different form of treatment. These four stages usually depend on the location, size, depth and number of the endometrial implants within the body of the patient.
- Minimal Stages: In this stage, usually there will be small wounds and lesions as well as shallow implants on the ovaries. Inflammation in the pelvic cavity can also be felt in this stage.
- Mild Stage: In this stage, there will also be light lesions and shallow implants which will spread over the ovaries as well as the pelvic lining.
- Moderate Stage: In this stage, the implants will dig deeper into the ovaries and the pelvic lining, which will result in the growth of even more lesions.
- Severe Stage: As the name suggests, in this stage the patient will experience deep implants along with lesions in the bowels and the fallopian tubes.
Treatment: There are varied forms of this treatment including pain relief medication for minimal to mild stage patients. Also, hormonal therapy with the help of supplements may be prescribed. Hormonal contraceptives may also be used. In such cases, medication like Danazol, Medroxyprogesterone, Gonadotripin releasing hormone agonists, and other such elements may be prescribed. Conservative surgery and radical surgery may follow, depending on the severity of the condition. Laparoscopy is the preferred form of treatment in such cases.
A hysterectomy can be conducted as a final resort where the surgeon will remove the cervix as well as the uterus of the patient. This will make pregnancy impossible for the patient, thereafter. To stem estrogen production, the ovaries will also be removed.
One must discuss all risks and complications before going in for a certain form of treatment for this ailment.
1. Salt water gargles
2. Turmeric milk
3. Light excersice
4. Good sleep will boost your immunity & help you stay healthy in season change.