Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
DON'T ACT THE 7 ACTIONS BELOW AFTER YOU HAVE A MEAL.
* Don't smoke- Experiment from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher).
* Don't eat fruits immediately -When you eat your fruits with meals, the fruit is stuck in the stomach along with the contents of the meals and cannot reach the intestines in time. Lying there they get spoilt and spoil the remaining food in the stomach too. Thus it is recommended that you eat a fruit at least one hour after eating a meal or before your meal and preferably in the morning with empty stomach. It is in the morning that the body can best use the nutrients in the fruit and get enough energy to start the day.
* Don't drink tea - Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the Protein content in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest.It is preferable to drink tea an hour after meals.
* Don't loosen your belt -Fiction, not particularly bad for you!
We generally have an attitude that a good meal is that which forces us to loosen our belts. However, loosening the belt is bad, not because it causes the intestines to twist or block but because it means that you have over eaten to a level that you are uncomfortable. Loosening of the belt may also cause you to feel comfortable once again which means you may continue overeating.
So eat only to the extent that you can be comfortable without loosening your belt!
* Don't bathe - Bathing after meal will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs & body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease. This will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.
* Don't walk about -Fact, it is bad for you! Walking directly after meals is a bad idea, it can result to acid reflux and indigestion. However, walking about half an hour after meals is known to be good for you. Researchers in the Department of Exercise Science at the University of South Carolina, have found that walking after exercise is a good way to burn energy.
The point to note is when to walk, you should ideally walk for about 10 minutes and only 20-30 minutes after meal to prevent acid reflux and stomach upsets.
* Don't sleep immediately - The food we intake will not be able to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric & infection in our intestine.
The word surgery has always been associated with the use of scalpel. However, a new form of surgery called laser surgery has developed, which instead of using the orthodox method uses laser to cure the infirmity. In this form of surgery, laser tuned to specific wavelengths, is emitted on the concerned area with the purpose of vaporizing the tissues that have high water content for the purpose of rectification. It is commonly used in:
- Dermatology and plastic surgery
- Eye Surgery
- Endovascular surgery
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Oral and Dental Surgery
Though the technique involves risks, it has over the years gained immense popularity due to multiple reasons. Few among them are:
- Provides immediate results: This is one of the main reasons why laser surgery is preferred to conventional methods. Commonly used in the eye, laser surgeries result in significant improvement in vision, allowing the concerned person to do away with the dependence on spectacles.
- Precision involved: Using the laser instead of the scalpel allows the method to be more precise and effective than the traditional method. Minimum damage is done to the tissue as there are smaller cuts involved.
- Less time: Due to the technique used, the time involved in laser surgeries is reasonably less, providing more time for recuperation than what is generally allowed in the traditional methods.
- Provides more career options and opportunities: Laser surgery, owing to its technique, offers corrective measures which the traditional method does not. This aspect of the surgery allows the patients to consider and explore other professions which were previously not possible. Professions like air force and the army have stringent rules regarding vision of the candidates. Laser surgery which provides an individual the freedom to operate without glasses and contact lenses also allows him or her to consider such professions.
Related Tip: "How Safe is Laser Surgery for Facial Hair Removal??"
Hi I m 26 years female I hv notice before few months my vagina inside I feel lump of piece my period is not come same date nd many time my vaginal area is swelling nd itching Dr. pls help wht is my problem. That is cervical cancer?
Hello doctor, I got an ovarian cyst and got it treated by medicine. I got my periods and it was normal bleeding, but after 2 months, my periods were light, earlier I used to change 3 pads on first day and now there is no need to change pad on first day also I get my periods very late every month. I get my periods 9 or 10 days late. Is it normal?
Dear sir /mam My wife pregnant 2 month but she suffering form viral fever cold and cough . I have seen to doctor she told only one dower company syrup given this drink only she told me can not give the hard medicine but last 5 to 7 days continues suffering cold and cough and last to days fever also coming please give the advise which medicine i can take.
I am 18 year old. Always my menses period is coming on almost every month 8 th. On this month I have not coming my menstruation. Only 2 drops have came on the date. Now the date 18 th it is not coming. What will I do. Is there is any problem?
I am unable to grip my hands or close my palm and fingers tightly. I am 36 weeks pregnant. What may be the reason.
AM going to get married. And my fiance mentally tortures me for being a non virgin. He considered virginity as everything. No matter how hard I try to explain him he doesn't understand. However he himself is non virgin. R there any ways except surgery to restore virginity. Or how should I deal with this.
Sar meri patni ko mc sahi tim se nhi hoti hai 2 ya 4 din aage chali jati he ab to 10 din aage chali gyi hai ye kaise shi hogi ?
My girlfriend has inserted half of the pen in her vagina yesterday and he told me that no blood come from her vagina, so does she has lost her virginity or she is still a virgin.
I am a 32 years old unmarried woman. But I do unprotected intercourse with my partner once in a month. And I took emergency contraceptive pills also one or two per month. Now I am worried about that this will be effected in my future pregnancy planning? Doctor please help me.
Last month I had periods starting from 12 but bleeding stopped in two days. I had sex on 15 and bleeding started again and lasted for 3 days. This month I didn't get periods and feeling pain in my vagina. What could be the matter? Please help. Is there any chance of pregnancy given we used precaution in form of condom.
Sexual Aversion Disorder
Persistent or recurrent extreme aversion to, And avoidance of, all(or almost all) genital sexual contact with a sexual partner.
Sexual aversion is severe irrational fear to sexual activity which leads to avoidance of sexual situations. It affects males as well as female.
The disturbance causes marked distress or and interpersonal when confronted by a sexual opportunity with a partner. The aversion to genital contact may be focused on a particular aspect of sexual experience (e. g. genital secretion).some individuals experience generalized aversion to all sexual stimuli including undressing, touching and kissing. The intensity of reaction may range from moderate anxiety to extreme psychological distress. Some individuals may experience profound sweating, panic attacks, feeling of terror, faintness , nausea, diarrhea, palpitation, dizziness and breathing difficulties. There may be markedly impaired interpersonal relations and marital dissatisfaction. The individual may avoid sexual situations by covert strategies like going to sleep early, using substances or being over involved in work.
1. Severely negative parental sex attitudes
2. History of sexual trauma
3. Gender identity confusion
The goal of the treatment is to reduce the fear and avoidance of sex by the individual. Systematic desensitization: all the anxiety-provoking stimuli are arranged in an ascending level sand the individuals is exposed to, one by one, from the least anxiety-provoking stimulus to the most anxiety-provoking stimulus. Initially, the individual is gradually exposed to imagination under relaxation and then to the actual sexual situation that generates anxiety.
Marital therapy is used for correction of relational problems.