Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SnehJayantYour feedback matters!
I am getting rashes on my skin, my skin turns red and itches, when I was exposed to sun light what should I do?
In the era of information overload, the internet is filled with thousands of beauty advices, most of which tend to do you more harm than good. It is extremely essential to do a thorough and reliable research about the pros and cons of a beauty tip that you intend to utilize.
The following are some of the most common beauty myths that have been passed down through generations:
- Myth- Shaving makes your hair grow back thicker: You must have heard a number of times that shaving tends to make your hair grow back coarser, thicker and darker. Scientific evidence proves this notion as a myth; it states that shaving neither affects the rate of your hair thickness nor its growth. Hair shafts are often thicker than the hair ends, which makes them appear thicker.
- Myth- Toothpaste aids in getting rid of pimples: Applying toothpaste on pimples is among such beauty remedies that have been doing rounds for a long time. Application of toothpaste on a pimple tends to dry your skin and irritates it. Instead of using toothpaste on pimples, it is advisable to utilize medications, which contain benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid and are designed to treat pimples.
- Myth- Trim you hair to make it grow faster: It is one of the most common beauty myths that everyone is aware of. Hair does not grow from its end; it grows from its root. The appearances of split ends arise due to severe hair damage, which slowly make its way towards the top of your hair. Trimming your hair on a regular basis gives your hair a healthier and fuller appearance, but it does not accelerate the rate of your hair growth.
- Myth- Cocoa butter helps in preventing stretch marks: Another widespread beauty tip, which is unfortunately a myth is that application of cocoa butter on a pregnant woman's belly throughout the course of her pregnancy will prevent the appearance of stretch marks. According to research, cocoa butter has no role in the prevention or control of stretch marks' appearance.
- Myth- Is it possible to shrink your skin pores: No matter how much you scrub or cleanse your skin; it is not possible to shrink your pores. In fact, you cannot close or open pores even if you want to. In order to give your pores a more refined look, use cleaning devices while cleansing your pores.
Hi, I am having acne ,pimples, blackheads open pores oily skin. Few years I consult with dermatologist in my native place. He told me to use dermadew acne soap, acne aid and benzac ac gel. I was using but after some days I left. Now I am having all above mentioned problems should I use dermadew acne soap or acne star soap? Or another suggestion for this problem.
Can I use aloe vera gel on my face. I do not use any cream on my face as my face is little bit oily. I use clean n clear face wash twice a day. Then also I have some small pimples on my forehead. What I have to do for that? Please suggest any medicine and cream. My face is soft n sensitive. My age is 19 years 2 month.
Hello sir Mera nam sunil hai or mai kangra himachal pradesh se hu. Meri skin bhut oily hai or pemple ki bjh se kale dag pad gye hai please help me.
I have an little bit enlarge prostate and also epidermitis on my left testicle. When ever I masturbate I feel pain in left testicle and also feel burning sensation when urinating and also burning sensation in my penis all day long. What kind of treatment and test I should do to cure my disease. I am 30 years old.
I am 21 year old girl suffering from the skin disease In my neck and shoulders there are white spots Which are very ugly to see I request for the better treatment Regards jenny.
She is feeling pain in her nipples by touching from last 2-months. Also we marry each other 3-months back. Can you please suggest some treatment.
Im 26 yr old and still hav pimples. During journeys my skin becomes oily how to make skin dry in journey.
Hello, my age is 20 yr and around 2 month ago I found some white spot(small) in body. And some spot on lips and face too. I don' t know what it is. As some spot in finger are disappeared of it own. Please help me
Sir, I have many black spot on my all over face. And used many medicine but I have no result. What I can do?
My face is looking black and dull. Is there is any medicine or cream that can make me glowing and shine.
Aidiya bahut fat'ti h bahut sari cream bhi laga li but kuch ni hua aap koi ilaj bataye Hindi me batana please thanks.
Bleeding per rectum is the most worrying problem with many of us. What is required to check this?
Don't get panic.
See yourself it is coming mixed with stool or dripping drop by drop after passing the stool.
It is red or black in colour.
Do you have constipation?
How often is it repeated?
Any medication is taken on the previous day.
Any history of taking food outside in hotel or restaurant.
Any bleeding disorder you have which is known to you.
If you have any one of these make homework and contact doctor immediately with the answer to these question.
Most of the times it is controlled very easily but close watch and full medical opinion is required