Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi I want to get pregnant but do not know what is the right time to be pregnant. We wash our vaginal area after sex .suggest me.
My Ige level is very high that is 1165 I want to reduce my allergy I am taking medicines but I don't think so it's working. So suggest me some home remedies so that I can completely get out of it pls. And even I get severe pain in my middle fingers of my hands. The pain is really. Disgusting I just feel like to break my finger. Pls help me.
I want to know what can be the best protein source for vegetarians. I am suffering from pcod and thyroid. Thank you.
Hello . I have irregular period with hypothyroidism. My last period is ago 5 months. Doctor suspected may be pcod. And I want to know about mode of treatment for pcod. I have one 4 years kid so now am planning to have second one. So due to pcod is there any complications. Pls let me know.
After 2 years no baby try so many times and also contacted different doctor but all in vain. Please suggest.
I'm 31 years woman i'm suffering from vaginal itching since one year after period time pls solve my problem.
Anxiety is a very normal emotion, which gives rise to feelings of nervousness every now and then. An anxiety disorder is a serious medical condition in which people experience a high degree of distress and mental trauma, which causes difficulties in leading a normal life. People suffering from this medical condition experience high levels of anxiety and nervousness almost all the time. Here are the symptoms that indicate you're suffering from anxiety disorder.
1. Excessive worry - This condition persists if you worry about the day to day activities a bit too much on a regular basis. It is identified when you start taking too much stress about very petty things, which tends to affect you in an adverse manner. A noticeable sign of excessive worry can be too much fatigue.
2. Sleep problems - Problems falling asleep at the right time and problems in maintaining a sound sleep are two signs that indicate you have an anxiety disorder.
3. Irrational fears - This symptom is not generalized; instead, it is specific and subjective in relation to a particular thing or situation. The fears that are experienced under this category are sudden and unexpected in nature and there is no fixed rationale behind these fears.
4. Muscle tension - Muscle discomfort and pain is one of the leading physiological causes of an anxiety disorder. The pain felt is chronic and pervasive, and is very common among people facing situations of anxiety. If you are exposed to constant periods of anxiety, you will experience fatigue, muscle pains and unwillingness to work.
5. Chronic indigestion - Problems related to the digestive system are also a sign of anxiety disorder. In this case, you may face constant digestive problems accompanied by a common disorder called IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). IBS refers to an anxiety situation in the digestive tract, which is characterized by stomach aches, cramping, bloating, gas, constipation, and/or diarrhea.
Apart from the above-mentioned symptoms, other symptoms of an anxiety disorder include stage fright, self- consciousness, panic attacks, memory flashbacks, perfectionism, compulsive behaviors, self- doubt, and such others.
Love and physical intimacy is an important part of one’s daily life. It is a ritual that most of us include in our daily lives. Physical intimacy is the connection that two people form between each other and it is something that keeps that connection going. In many cases, people encounter some sexual problems that can cause an impediment to the sexual journey of the couple together, and as individuals. One of the problems include sexual weakness which can leave a person with a feeling of fatigue and not ready for sexual intercourse. Ayurveda, with its ancient science proposes many ways in which one can explore one’s sexuality and get relief from the problem of sexual weakness.
Vatsayana's Kamasutra is one of the way. Its various sexual positions can help in exploring the sexual and sensual bond between the couple and during that journey a number of problems are repaired. Read on to know more.
History: Mallanaga Vatsayana was a holy sage, who lived in the strictly spiritual sense of the word. He worshipped the divine in both forms that is the female and male. He wrote the Kamasutra in the early 5th Century and it has become a tome of love making with ancient practices that can help couples to connect and heal simultaneously.
Following are some of the positions defined in the Kamasutra, to overcome sexual problems.
Sitting Positions: One of the main positions in this science of love making is the sitting position, which can actually soothe tired muscles of the area so that sexual weakness can be cured. This also gives power and comfort. In this position, it is mostly the woman who astride the man.
Karuma Position: This intimate position is a very sensuous one where the partners face each other. This position helps in fixing the problem of extreme sexual fatigue or weakness, as it allows the couple to bond with each other while touching each other with various parts of the body, which makes for prolonged foreplay. Since this position requires people to control their rhythm and position, it makes for a relaxed environment where sexual weakness can be prevented and repaired.
Dolita Position: This is a position that helps the couples to swing in gentle motion even as they are being physically intimate. It helps in building togetherness as the couples need to sit face to face with each other. The heels are usually locked around each other in this position, which gives ample support to the bodies. This helps in treating sexual weakness as well, as the body is not strained to an overwhelming degree.
Samdamsha Position: With this position, the man gets to sit back in a chair or on a bench, while the woman takes control. In this position, the couple gets to relax and enjoy each other without sexual weakness.
All the above mentioned positions will not only help you getting over the problem of sexual weakness, but also give you an intimate and fulfilling experience.
Further, the exotic fragrances also work wonders when it comes to enhancing the sexual drive and performance. These fragrances work like magic in stimulating the pituitary gland responsible for hormone production. These exotic fragrances help in keeping the pituitary gland in an active state. Some of these scents include lavender, jasmine and patchouli. Lavender is known to increase blood flow to genitals and improve female sensitivity. This enhances sexual experience for both man and woman. Jasmine works wonders for men and women both. It lifts the mood and has been used to fight frigidity, impotence and premature ejaculation for ages.
Aromatherapy is also a century old practices that people are turning to for better sexual and relaxing experience. Cinnamon, sandalwood, lavender, patchouli, coriander, jasmine and cardamom are some of the best aromatherapy oils that help in enhancing sexual experience for men.
If you are looking for natural ways to rev up your sexual libido, Vatsayana Kamasutra has it all. If you wish to enlarge your lingam, you should rub it with the hair of certain insects living in trees. After massaging young lingam with oils for ten nights, you will be required to rub with the hair of insects like before. After following this process, a swelling will gradually be produced in your lingam. This swelling usually lasts for life and is called ‘Suka’.
As mentioned in Vatsayana Kamasutra, the lingam can also be enlarged by massaging it with oil boiled on a medium flame along with the seeds of pomegranate and cucumber, the juices of valuka plant, hasti - charma plant and egg-plant. These remedies also produce a long lasting effect.
We are got married for last 3 year my wife is 30 now I am 32. Her Menstrual cycle is irregular. Kindly suggest. She wants to conceive. please suggest what can be done?
What are the very early signs of pregnancy. The date for mensuration cycle has been missed. It was on 10 but still not. Had taken I pill few days before. Am I pregnant. At dis stage dnt want son/daughter? Any thing possible pls suggest.
Hello doctor. I'm pregnant. For 34 weeks, my baby weight is 2.5 kg. Doctor says it's little higher weight for 34 week pregnancy. Everyday I take 2 times rice as breakfast and lunch. Is tat a reason for over weight of my baby.
Hi Doctors Actually I asked you about my swelling hands finger problem. It's like clotting of blood in the upper part of my fingers jus for 5 to 10 minutes with numbness and tightness. No burning sensation and pain. And my palms and feet are always cold with sweating. I am not taking any medicines also, but occasionally I take practin tablet as appetizer. And I am a student (Unmarried).
Hiiii My wife is 31 months pregnant. I want to asked you that BC-26 Germany tablet is useful for normal delivery or not.
Discharge from your nipple without any squeezing or touching of the breast may make any women wonder. Other than breast milk, any kind of nipple discharge can be a warning sign of breast cancer.
When a tumor starts in the milk ducts just under or around the nipple, it may cause irritation and infection, leading to discharge.
If you notice any nipple discharge, particularly clear or bloody, get it checked by your doctor. Such discharge can also be due to an infection or other condition that needs treatment
Im 30 years trying for pregnancy I had 2eggs in my right ovaries at13th day is it normal or otherwise what can I do for my egg growth for pregnancy.
I am 24 years old & I have one baby of 18 months. Present I confirmed 2nd pregnant just 3 weeks confirmed. Presently I am not ready for this pregnancy. Please advise me.
Blood in urine, medically known as Hematuria is not usually a cause of concern, but it can translate into an adverse condition if left unevaluated. The kidneys and other structures in the urinary tracts such as urethra (tube connecting the bladder to the outer part of the body); bladder (that stores the urine) and ureters (tube joining the bladder to the kidney) are the sources of blood flow to the urine. Hematuria can be accompanied by symptoms such as discharge of tea-colored, brownish-red or pink colored urine due to the presence of red blood cells, traces of which can only be detected under the microscope.
Underlying causes behind this disorder might be
- Urinary tract infections is where the bacteria enter the body through the urethra and begin to proliferate in the bladder.
- Kidney infections (pyelonephritis) is when bacteria infiltrate into the kidneys from the bloodstream or travel up from the uterus to the kidneys.
- A kidney or a bladder stone is marked by the minerals in the concentrated urine precipitating out and molding into crystals that deposit on the bladder or kidney walls.
- Enlarged prostate is a condition in which the prostate gland, that is situated just below the bladder surrounding the upper part of the urethra, starts growing as males head towards their middle age.
- Kidney disease such as glomerulonephritis causes swelling of the kidneys, thus disrupting the filtering system.
- Bladder, kidney and prostate cancer are also possible causes.
- Hereditary disorders such as sickle cell anemia (a hereditary disease of the red blood cells in the hemoglobin) can also pose as a cause behind this disorder.
- Kidney injury as a result of heavy blows, accidents or injuries sustained while playing a spot can also contribute to this condition.
- Medications such as penicillin or the anti-cancer drug ‘cyclophosphamide’
- Strenuous physical exercises like intense workout or running may also result in Hematuria.
There is no fixed cure for Hematuria; instead the doctor would work on treating the repressed conditions behind the symptoms, such as prescribing antibiotics to heal the urinary tract infection or a medicine to shrink and normalize the enlarged prostate or administer a shock wave therapy to destroy the kidney or bladder stones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.