Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Smitha Chepraud
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Smitha ChepraudYour feedback matters!
I am not getting periods regular. It has been taken 3month for my periods to come after taking regestrone tablet and the main thing is that I have pcod. So kindly sugest me with a tablet.
I have taken unwanted ,72 6 days ago my date is on 10 now I have felt symptoms of getting pimple and pain in lower stomach bt still I do not get period what the sign is it?
Hi Mujhe periods issues hai. Mujhe periods time per nhi aate nd mere personal part i am itching bhi hoti hai.
If Vaginal infection problem bacteria or fungal is not solved by going or derma (candid v gel, antifungal tablets ,candida tablets, sugar normal) who is best to consult next for re occurring infection?
My mother is 47 years old! Housewife! Daughter of 1. Had 2-3 miscarriages in her medical history! Has reading glasses! Sits on her phone for very often! From past month she is complaining of dizziness and blackness in front of her eyes, this episode happens every once in a week. Should I be worried? Or it's just the strain from the phone?
My periods date was on March 27 and I took ipill on March 26 .i didn't have my periods till now. Is there any chances of getting pregnant!
Hi my age 29 years. Since many days am experiencing sharp pain in my left shoulders, left hand, left breast and back bone. I have been neglecting thinking that the possible reason would be due to spondylitis but the pain is increasing day by day. Kindly help to let me know the possible reason for it. I did not consult any doctor nor I had used any medication.
1. Know the friends or people who tend to wear you out, and deliberately limit the time you spend with them.
2. Be aware of how your thought patterns change throughout the day, and challenge these thought patterns when they’re harsh or negative.
3. Recognise that it is normal to struggle with your feelings, and feelings can be fickle – so don’t let them rule your life.
4. Set some personal goals that use your talents and your gifts. It’s good to stretch ourselves, and to be all that we can be.
5. Be gentle with yourself when you are anxious, tired and stressed. Be kind, and understanding – and give yourself a break.
6. Self-nurturing is crucial for a healthy self esteem. You need to treat yourself as you would treat a special friend.
7. Remember: we ALL fail. It’s just normal part of life. What matters is you’re learning and you’re changing over time.
I am Dr Nimmi Rastogi. I am a practising gynaecologist at Sarthak medical centre, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi. I visit a number of corporate hospitals and my area of expertise is infertility. So, these days we are seeing a lot of cases of Polycystic Ovarian disorder also commonly known as PCOD a complex hormonal disorder where girls have late periods, scanty periods, women are unable to conceive.
There are also other things like weight gain, abnormal facial hair growth, spurt of acne, mood swings and all kinds of premenstrual syndromes. This can be caused due to family history at times due to diabetes, metabolic syndrome and obesity.
We ask you to not ignore these symptoms. Come to a gynecologist to run certain tests to rule out or confirm the diagnosis. Once the diagnosis is confirmed, we recommend certain medicines and certain lifestyle modifications.
Life style modifications is the mainstay of the treatment si that we ask the person to lose weight in case the person is overweight or to maintain an ideal weight. Don’t eat processed food, don’t eat junk food, have more proteins and lesser carbohydrate, go organic and you know, live healthy. Generally, breath deep and live free from stress, exercise every single day, have plenty of omega 3 fatty acids and omega 6 fatty acids.
So these are simple measures which you can inculcate in your routine and have some relief from this complex disorder.
So, I am available for consultation at Sarthak medical centre, Malvinagar. You can locate me on Lybrate on their website and other places also. So, if you have to make a consultation and you want to seek an online consultation, that also is possible. So, feel free to connect to Lybrate.
If you search for sugarcane juice benefits, you'll find that it has been attributed as a natural remedy to a score of problems. It's rich in antioxidants so it helps fights infections and boost the immunity. It's rich in iron, magnesium, calcium and other electrolytes so it's great for dehydration. It helps cure the common cold and other infections and also fight fever as it boosts the body's protein levels. Besides these, there are a few more great health benefits of sugarcane juice that you must learn about:
2. According to Ayurveda, sugarcane juice helps strengthen your liver and is thus suggested as a remedy for jaundice. Jaundice is a condition where you find yellow pigmentation of the skin and membrane due to elevated levels of a substance known as bilirubin in the bodily fluids and is triggered by poor functioning liver. What sugarcane juice does is replenish your body with proteins lost and nutrients that it needs to recover quickly.
3. An Energy Drink - Sugarcane juice is rich in the good kind of carbohydrates, protein, iron, potassium and other essential nutrients that make it the ideal energy drinks. Especially in the summer months, a glass of cold sugarcane juice and really life both your health and your depleting levels of energy. It builds up plasma and body fluids and helps counter dryness and fatigue.
4. Ayurveda also suggests that 'sugarcane juice exhibits laxative properties thereby improving bowel movement and relieving constipation' (Source: ayurhelp.com). Sugarcane juice also has alkaline properties which means it's good for treating acidity and stomach burns.
5. It has a low glycemic index (GI) so it comes highly recommended for diabetics. A study showed that drinking sugarcane juice did not alter the blood glucose levels of diabetics drastically but you should check with your doctor before you start to drink some of this yourself.