Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sivlatha GuptaYour feedback matters!
Sex ke kitne month baad pregnancy ka pata chalta hai? I had unprotected sex on 25th February and my last date of period was 26th January. I have not taken any pills Maine 5 days period start hone ka medicine v liya par start nahi hua.
Hello doctor, I got a small size ovarian cyst in july. Doctor gave me femilon and height tablets and my cyst was resolved. I never got my periods missed, my periods are regular. After cyst was resolved, there was a normal bleeding for two months but now I am getting light periods for about two months, I don't need to change a pad on first day. Also I am getting my periods 9-10 days late for the past two months. I am not taking care of my health also due to my exams, I am not eating my food on time plus m not doing any exercise, my haemoglobin is also less, haemoglobin is 10g/dl. What should I do? Is it normal? How can I get my periods normal and on time? Am I suffering from pcos?
Hi, sir/mam, i am married and trying for child from last 2 years and my periods are irregular and my husband count is also low and i can't manage my weight due to irregular periods while that time i'll gain weight or else i'll be normal so please suggest something ?
I am 24. A year back a USG showed mildly appearing polycystic ovaries. And ever since then I made complete changes in my lifestyle. I cut down on sugar, Maida and junk and walk for 45 mins and yoga for 1 hour. 6 times a week. I don't have any typical symptoms of pcos as such. My periods are regular becoz of yoga the only problem is mild acne on forehead and scanty periods. Apart from healthy life style I don't take any medications. I read an article on pcos that says all girls with pcos have diabetes type 2. My gynecologist never said any thing about diabetes. I had only USG. No blood test. Do I have type 2 diabetes?
Hi I had unprotected intercourse last month and I had ipill within an hour and I got period after two days of taking ipill, but the problem is I didn't get this month period and I am worried, please advice.
My wife is having a menstruation problem. She is in periods from last 17 days. Can you suggest me wat to do.
I am married has two daughters. After delivery I became obese. My weight is 85kg and height 5.6feet. I want reduce my weight to 60kg. Please suggest diet plan. How much time it takes.
I'm . 17 years old. I have 4 to 5 bumps on my penis head. Sometimes burning started in Tennis. I didn't sex in my life. I did only masturbation 5 to 6 times. I have this problems since September 2015. My skin look like damaging. Please help me. What's the problem. Is this std? Or any other infection.
For quick results do following:
1. Diet- take one fruit diet, only banana, for 2weeks. You can eat as many ripe bananas as you wish but you don't have to take anything else in diet.
(banana is fiber rich & high nutrient fruit with a no. Of health benefits. This would detoxify your body and help loose weight naturally).
Rest enough as your body will go through deep detox and restoration.
2. Drink plenty of luke warm water, up to 3 ltrs per day.
3. Exercise- kapalbhati pranayama empty stomach (starting with10 min) followed by brisk running, aerobics & following yogasanas:
-cobra pose (bhujang asana)
-bow pose (dhanurasana)
-boat pose (naukasana)
-wind relieving pose (pavanamuktasana)
-sun salutation (surya namaskar)
4. Take 5cloves of garlic with lukewarm water empty stomach (morning).
My mother age is 45 years. She had undergone an Hysterectomy (uterus removal) operation in last November 2015. After that there are so many changes in her body. Without any reason her body is getting full of sweating for few minutes and then normal. Like this its happening throughout the day so many times. Now get her skin tone also got changed. She is becoming black in colour. She is consulting doctor and doctor saying like this becoz of hormonal changes only and she is giving tablets and my mom is using tablets the doctor giving right from the operation. She is worrying alot about this. Please help me. Is this becoz of hormonal changes only or is there any problem? Pls suggest.
I am 24 year old female and I have got my periods on 3rd of feb for 5 days. But after 2 days I am getting blood till now. I haven't took any medicine. Is there any problem, and what should I do now?
Yes, they can. Many STDs spread through any type of sexual activity, including skin-to-skin contact and oral sex. This is especially true of STDs that produce genital lesions or sores.
There are numerous ways to be healthy and happy. Eating right, exercising and leading a positive life are all methods that are easier said than done. While in theory we all know about these methods, in practice it all goes flying out of the window at the first sign of stress and fast paced urban living.
So, how can you make a conscious effort to be healthy and happy? Try our five sure shot ways, as follows:
- Water: Did you know that hydrating is the key to a long life because not only are you pumping essential fluids into your body, but you are also adding plenty of lubrication to your bones and joints. Cut out the sweetened drinks, carbonated beverages and caffeine to make way for water. For every 200 pounds, a person must drink at least 100 ounces of water in a single day.
- Rainbow Menu: Ensure that you take in all colours of food like red bell peppers, orange carrots, green spinach, yellow squash, and even more. Eating a dietary rainbow everyday can help in ensuring that you get all the essential nutrients that are packed in all these kinds of foods. All the minerals and nutrients can be extracted from these different types of food in order to ensure that your body remains healthy with a well-balanced diet.
- Rest: Get plenty of rest along with your dietary intake. A well-rested mind is a relatively stress free and happy mind. It is a scientifically proven fact that a balanced routine of rest, movement and food can help in keeping your mind in a balance of sorts. The rest factor is one that can be achieved with good nutrition and vice versa, as well. When you are taking good nutrition, your mind will be at rest and the quality of your rest will also help you in working up a normal appetite at the right time, throughout the day.
- Exercise: It is a well-known fact that movement of at least 20 minutes per day can help in avoiding an overly sedentary lifestyle which blocks the metabolism and leads to varied aches and pains due to inaction and lack of lubrication of the bones and joints. Exercise also helps in working up a healthy appetite.
- Small Meals: Eat five or six small meals in a day in order to ensure that the metabolism that works on time, and in an effective manner so that your food gets digested properly.
With these tips, you can ensure that you fall into a normal routine of eating, resting and exercising, which will in turn help you maintain a healthy and happy life.