Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Sidharth ChellaniYour feedback matters!
I am suffering through dry as well cold cough more then a month. And I smoke aswelll, I am confused what has affected me so much.
In 2008 I was suffering from anxiety disorder and my psychiatrist suggest me paxidep 37.5 for 5 years, after 5 years when he decreased the dose from 37.5 to 25 I again feeling frustrated so he advised me take it one more year same dose. After one year same problem arise, my question is that I am taking this medicine from last 8 years which is affecting my sexual life as side effect, how I can leave this medicine? I am doing night shift from last 8 years and drink on weekend.
I have pain all over the body and I have no stamina and power in my body what treatment I do for this problem please help.
I am 24 years old. I have one bad habit when I was watching porn or reading sex stories, I rub the bed so white discharges daily. Then now I touches my girlfriend my penis is not erected. Even I putting my penis in her mouth then also my penis not erected. Please help me sir.
My father has polyp in the vocal chord since 5 years. We take homeopathy treatment for that. His voice is so hoarse. He don't have any pain BuT his voice is changed from years. He don't want surgery as in allopathy no other treatment. We also don't take endoscopy from 3 years. What to do. Pls suggest. Is dis matter is serious.
I am in relationship with a girl since 5 yrs. Both of us were serious abt it. But since last year it's not working. It started wen we try to do sex. We always had love making but not reached to level of penetration. The time when I tried to penetrate I got ejaculated. This happened for 4-5 times. Then afterwords my gf was not ready to do anything. She doesn't want to even kiss mi since that day. We had also conflicts with other things. I was struggling in my carrier also. So many things lead to loss of her interest in mi. She nw says she feels irritated when she was with mi. She don't even want to talk with me. I know I was also responsible for it. But I want her back in my life. I still love her even if she hurts mi by ignoring mi. I have started treatment for pre mature ejaculation. But nw she don't want anything. Don't want mi in her life again. She don't want to consult any physician for this. What should I do. Does everything will be normal. Does counselling will help her. Or should I move on. She want mi to move on. please suggest.
I having sleeping problem I do not get enough sleep when ever I am sleeping I got very bad dreams. Dead peoples appear in my dream and I can not even sleep before 3-4 am I try my best that now I sleep even if I am tired also than also mujhe nind jldi nahi aati and aati bhi hai toh tut jati.
Sir/ madam I wana ask how can I control my temper. I do not have higher patience and get very soon in violence situation as my brain starts paining. please advice something quick solution.
Dear sr mujhe nind nhi aati hai koi bhi bat bhul jta hun turant aur hamesha sex me dhyan laga rahata hai hamesha kuchh na kuchh khyal aate rahate hai meri umr 23 sal hai.
My doctor is very reluctant to stop my medication for depression although I feel better now. Can I stop it on my own? Are these medications addictive?
Sir, mam, My exams are going on. Owing to good study with out any stress the whole day, I am unable to sleep at night and can pass the whole night awake lining, so please suggest me something to counter this issue?
I believe in punctuality. So if I have given a commitment to meet someone. I start feeling restless/nervous till the time that I have met. But I feel good that I met my commitment of punctuality.
Hello doc I am suffering from depression. One year ago my gf left me. I have moved on. But lately I realised I have no friends and my family is not friendly as everybody is busy in its own life. So I feel very terrible and like a loser everyday. I do not have friends, gf, family or any person to hang out with. My personality has changed alot. Moreover I have sciatica which is incurable I guess as its been 2 years and I have taken every treatment possible so I am not able to go to gym also. Please help me out.
Pedophilia is an unnatural or abnormal attraction towards children of either or both sexes, usually aged thirteen years or younger. A pedophile's attraction towards adults varies. They fantasize and/or act on their fantasies with children who have not reached puberty. Pedophilia is one of the most common paraphilia (abnormal sexual desires). The DSM i. E. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders has included pedophilia as a mental disorder.
Here are a few facts about the disorder:
1. Pedophilic disorder is when pedophiles approach children to sexually gratify themselves or if desires towards children make them feel guilty and anxious and so, they alienate themselves from the society and are unable to achieve their personal goals.
2. One very important fact that one must keep in mind is that not all pedophiles molest children and not all child molesters are pedophiles. When one desires children, they are pedophilic. But only when they act on their desires, and sexually assault children, they are child molesters.
3. Since most pedophiles do not come forward or admit to having sexual desires towards children, most of the studies have been conducted on the pedophilic child molesters. However, the number of pedophiles is vast considering that there are about 4 million websites in business catering to child pornography.
4. Opening up and seeking help from a psychologist or psychiatrist might help them in curbing and managing these desires and prevent them from acting on them and committing sexual offenses. In rare cases, pedophiles are also prescribed medications to lower their sex drive.
5. Male pedophiles are far more common than female ones.
6. Most of the child sex offenders are family and relatives.
7. Psychologists believe that children who are lonely and aloof, and feel neglected are at a higher risk of being sexually abused. The type of activities differs in each case, while some just undress and look at a child, others force the child to take part and perform oral sex and/or touch the genitals or more.
8. In most countries, it is mandatory to report a pedophile to the authorities even when there is no risk, which is why most pedophiles do not come forward and admit having this disorder. They refrain from seeking help.
However, there is a prevention project dunkelfeld in Germany that provides free of cost services to people who are attracted to children, but are dedicated to not to act on their desires and molest children. This program maintains its members' confidentiality. Such programs are essential for a healthy society.