Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Siddarth
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SiddarthYour feedback matters!
Hello feel shamed to asked you the matter is about yesterday and 44 hours has been gone and I just have 1 day to gave her Ipill ot unwanted 72 so I need your help please guide me as soon as possible its urgent God bless you doctor aur aap log ke business me upper are aur success de so going on topic now the case happen yesterday, I took out my penis and my gf was wearing pant/salwar and underwear at that time I started touching her vagina from outside of her pant at that precum was coming from my penis, due to this precum the place where my penis was touching her pant that place become wet due to my precum and I not ejaculate sperm on her nor we have sex after that I took her and make her stand 1Metre away from me and I started masturbating myself and I ejaculate on ground so did there is any chance of pregnancy if yes than please say can I give her unwanted 72 tomorrow morning.
Hi I am 33 years old. Last month while sonography I came to know having PCOD problem. I have one 6.5 years old daughter. Now I am thinking to take another chance or want to conceive. I heard in PCOD it's impossible to conceive so pls suggest me any treatment of it.
I am 41 years old, and was diagnosed with adenomyosis 1.5 years ago. Have been taking 1-3 meftal forte everyday for. 1.5 years. Now have back pain and blood in urine how much time does it. Take for the problem to resolve after. Stopping meftal forte.
Hello, I had unprotected sex with my bf on 9th Nov, took ipill within 12 hrs, I have irregular periods, got my periods on 19th, it was heavy, lasted for 3 days, now I feel dizzy, tired, a bit of vomiting sensation, nowadays I crave for food, what should I do? Am I pregnant? Please reply I am scared.
Laughter is a type of response that occurs to you generally when you experience a funny or a pleasant situation. All the doctors also believe in the theory that laughter indeed is the best medicine. Laughing not only helps to cheer you up emotionally by boosting your mood, but also has complementary physical outcomes that are desirable. Here are some interesting and fascinating facts about laughter.
1. You are more likely to laugh around others - According to a medical research, it is a proven fact that laughter is generated by a person rather than a funny situation or a joke that you hear. It is the image of that person in your mind which is funny and everything he/she does or says seems to be funny for you. This is why you will probably laugh among a set of people rather than laughing all by yourself.
2. Fake laughter - A medical research conducted by Professor Scott has readily proven that the human brain has the ability to differentiate between a fake laughter and a real one. So, if you are in a group of people and somebody is trying to laugh forcibly and deliberately, then your brain is able to identify that person easily.
3. Laughter is contagious - As per the famous saying, when you laugh then the whole world laughs with you. It is a true thing and laughter is actually contagious as it tends to regulate a part in your brain when you hear others laughing.
4. Burns calories - Laughter is a good source of a physical workout as well as it burns calories when you laugh out loud. Laughing for around 10 to 15 minutes a day burns about 10 to 40 calories.
5. Leads to healthier relationships - It is a proven fact that laughing together with any individual help to strengthen the emotional bond that you share with that person. People who laugh together usually are able to trust each other more and their relationship lasts for a longer period.
6. Mood and Energy booster - Laughter is an instant booster if you are emotionally wrecked or suffering from a bad mood. It helps to cheer you up and make you feel good and confident about yourself. Additionally, it also helps to boost the energy levels if you are low on energy.