Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShyamalYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am suffering with heavy hair fall. Can you please give me suggetions how to control it? Please advise.
I had pimples on my forehead from continuously 4-5 months I am using clindot cream and taking medicines regularly usse pimples bht kam ho gye hain mashaallah but puri Tarah se nhi end ho rhe pimples please help me.
I love to eat oily foods lot. But taking oily foods lead to get belly fat and pimples. Is it true? But I can't give up eating oil foods. Suggest me remedy.
Hai I am Sai Vandana. My skin is dark. I want white skin .so consider me a drinking tonic for skin whitening.
Can I have any remedy to my face is full of pimples I have used many medicines but no use can you please help me.
Kindly suggest some medicine for dandruff. Because I have heavy dandruff I'm scaring that I may loose all my hairs. Kindly help me.
I have back pain problem. Now I am 27 year old travelling very time in day. And I am suffering from hairfall, white hair and dryness. Also have skin rashes.
Sir mujhe skin infection h Start mere neck s hua tha or ab dhere dhere badh rha h or mere face or ear k pass v chote white patches ho gye h.
Dr. From yesterday, I am suffering with itching on my whole body there are also redness on my skin. Please tell me what is the cause.
Hi I am 30 years old and I can see a patches without hair near my chin where there is no hair. What could be the reason. Long years back I had Alopecia if m not wrong due to which I was started getting bald and developed same patches here and there on head. After medication it's got ok. I have used Mintop and some tablets. Please suggest what to do?
What should I do for remove acne on my forehead and cheeks. My skin is oily. Acne are on my face and cheast also.
I am 20 F. How can I take care of my skin and hair in the coming summer season? I have a combination skin.
I have a lot of dark circle and my face has also became veey tan evn if I sleep mora than 8 hours n do not go out much in the sun.
I have an problem of hair fall? What is the reasons of my hair fall and how can I come out from the problem of hair fall?
The skin is the first organ, which shows the signs of ageing. Whether it is wrinkles or stretch marks the first signs will be shown on the skin. Stretch marks are not only the cause of ageing, but also form due to obesity, sudden increase in height, sudden weight loss or gain, etc. You might often think of how to get rid of these marks as they aren't attractive and make the skin look old.
Here are a few ayurvedic remedies to get rid of stretch marks:
- Olive Oil: Olive oil is a wonderful type of cleanser and moisturizer. Olive oil cures the damaged collagen of the skin. It also helps to increase the blood flow to the surface of the skin.
- Cocoa butter: Cocoa butter can be used as a moisturizer. It helps to improve the elasticity of the skin. By hydrating the skin, it also improves the appearance of the skin. Besides cocoa butter, you can also use almond oil, vitamin E oil and lavender oil.
- Aloe vera gel: Aloe Vera has a variety of uses for the body. In the case of stretch marks, aloe vera gel helps lighten the stretch marks. This will eventually result in complete disappearance of the stretch marks.
- Sesame oil: Mix Sesame oil with pure olive and almond oil and massage it gently over stretch marks area, this will help lighten the marks on skin.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood helps the skin to cool down. It also improves the elasticity of the skin.
- Potato Juice: Potato juice contains a lot of antioxidants, which help to soothe the skin and remove stretch marks.
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa has a huge amount of vitamin K, vitamin E and amino acids. These help in curing damaged collagen in the skin which is the prime cause of stretch marks.
- Castor Oil: Castor oil helps to stimulate collagen and elastin production. It also helps the damaged tissues regain their original shape. It also helps the skin to return to its original position after suffering from stretching.
Apart from the above mentioned oils, regular yoga asanas, stretching exercises, nutritious diet, and a wholesome meal is a must for your skin nourishment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.