Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shyam Murari Agarvval
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shyam Murari AgarvvalYour feedback matters!
Good morning sir I need to grow I feel that I am stunned growth ad I want to reduce belly please say me some tips.
An anorectal abscess can be a combination of various conditions such as a rectal abscess, perianal abscess, anal abscess etc. It is a condition where pus and stool ooze out from areas of the rectum and the anus. Some of the possible causes of an anorectal abscess include infection in the anal area, sexually transmitted infections and blocked glands in the anal region. Disorders such as diverticulitis and Crohn’s disease can also lead to a deep rectal abscess.
What are the risk factors for this disease?
Some of the common risk factors of this condition include sexual activities involving the anal region, certain medications such as chemotherapy drugs, uncontrollable diabetes, a weak immune system due to conditions such as AIDs and HIV. An anorectal abscess can also be witnessed in toddlers if there exists a family history of this disease.
What are the common symptoms of this condition?
Some of the common symptoms of this condition include
- Frequent constipation
- Discharge of pus from the anal region
- Nausea and fatigue
- General malaise
- Formation of a nodule or lump in the rectum area,
- Night sweats
- Hardened tissue
- Redness and swelling of the lump near the anal area
- Frequent discharge of pus
- Painful stool, etc.
Diagnosis and complications:
A rectal exam conducted by the doctor can reveal the condition. In case of any doubt, a doctor often prescribes a proctosigmoidoscopy to rule out other conditions. The doctor might still prescribe tests such as MRI scan, CT scan, ultrasound etc. to get a detailed picture of the area where pus is getting collected near the rectal region. Complications of an anorectal abscess includes scars, anal fistula, constant pain, sepsis and recurrence of pus.
What are the treatment options available in Ayurveda?
- Curcumin: Curcumin is the pigment extracted from turmeric. This pigment is considered to be the most powerful naturally occurring anti-inflammatory agent. Its medicinal effect can cure many diseases. For patients suffering from an anorectal abscess, curcumin can control pain and inflammation in the anal region. Furthermore, it ensures that the condition does not aggravate to the next stage.
- Triphala: Triphala is a combination of three herbs- harara, bahera and amla. These three herbs should be consumed in a powdery form twice a day to clean the wound and balance the doshas. Triphala can speed up the process of recovery for patients suffering from an anorectal abscess.
- Guggul: Guggul is a gum resin that is extracted from the tree known as the Commiphora Mukul. It is used to treat a wide range of medical conditions. Although it seldom cures the condition alone, it cures many ailments when used in union with Triphala and other herbs.
- Neem: Neem leaves have many medicinal properties. It is anti-inflammatory in nature and its application in the powdery/paste form can pay rich dividends in curing an anorectal abscess. Furthermore, neem leaves when boiled and applied near the rectal region helps to ease the muscles and remove the blocked pus in the rectum.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!