Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shyam Murari Agarvval
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shyam Murari AgarvvalYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old, I have too much back pain, I am gym trainer, I hav asked lots of doctors but pain is not yet gone. Please help me what to do?
I am a 39 year old diabetic, my diabties is generally under control but some times my fasting goes up to 165 where as pp is mostly normal I am taking glycomet trio 2 twice a day, my bp also some times goes to 100 - 145, how should I proceed further.
I am a 18 year old boy, I stay in Mumbai.From past 15 days my stomach is paining badly. I have not eaten any kind of junk food also. Have also consulted the doctor but the medicines are not working. What should I do.
I have piles anvi am also suffering for moles ts is so bad see my face is there any cure please give a reply tome I am so much pain also.
My both buttocks sweating and itching. Also in between testis and labs itching a lot when I remove pant after coming from office. My both hands busy rubbing the areas. Howvto cure n medication, reason.
I am 25 yr old. My bp level showing in between 125- 137. Is this dangerous shall I take any medicine.
Now my weight is 80 but my age is 18. Daily morning and night I'm having oats and at mrng I'm having Luke warm water with Honey and lemon but I can't see any changes in me pls say can I use nutri slim.
Im 22years old female. Im losing 100 strands of hair daily for d past 5 years. Now my hair looks so thin. What should I do to reduce hairfall.
Erectile dysfunction refers to the situation when a man has difficulty in getting a firm erection or an erection, which is required to achieve sexual penetration. Several cases of erectile dysfunction can cause impotency in a man.
- A problem in the blood flow, proper hormone secretion and nervous supply in the body may cause erectile dysfunction.
- Erectile dysfunction also happens due to vascular causes along with neurological causes.
- Arthrosclerosis is a disease which often leads to erectile dysfunction. This disease is commonly caused because of smoking and diabetes. The arteries to the penis become narrow and clogged and erectile dysfunction occurs.
- Neuropathy caused due to diabetes, known as diabetic neuropathy, is a primary neurological cause of erectile dysfunction. Nerve damage on account of surgery around the pelvis area may also lead to erectile dysfunction.
- High blood pressure or hypertension damages arteries all over the vascular system. Blood flow is impaired and proper erection is prohibited, which signifies erectile dysfunction.
Erectile dysfunction also happens due to physical causes such as:
- High cholesterol and obesity
- Parkinson's disease and multiple cases of sclerosis
- Smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and substance abuse
- Disorder in anatomy or structure of the penis
- Surgical complications
- Several prescribed medicines may also lead to erectile dysfunction because of reactions and side effects.
Erectile dysfunction may also result due to several psychological causes:
- Depression makes a person uninterested in sex due to lower libido and may cause erectile dysfunction.
- A large amount of stress, fear, tension or anxiety may also lead to erectile dysfunction.
- Many men suffer from performance anxiety and feelings of sexual failure. This may result in erectile dysfunction.
- Poor communication with a partner or pressure from partner regarding sex may also cause erectile dysfunction.
Homeopathic Remedies For Impotency (erectile dysfunction):
- Agnus Castus: Homeopathic medicine Agnus Castus is used in cases where there is complete inability to attain penile erection during the sexual act. Homeopathic medicine Agnus Castus can be used in cases of erectile dysfunction and sexual weakness where the male has a mental aversion to indulge in sex, along with decreased physical strength.
- Caladium: Homeopathic medicine Caladium is of great help for treatment of erectile dysfunction when the male is unable to have an erection despite having a sexual desire or urge.
- Lycopodium: Homeopathic medicine Lycopodium is of great help for both young people and elderly people suffering from erectile dysfunction.
- Tribulus Terrestris: The main indication for using Homeopathic medicine Tribulus Terrestris is the presence of urinary troubles along with erectile Dysfunction.
- Nuphar Luteum: Homeopathic medicine Nuphar Luteum can be beneficial for all those males with erectile Dysfunction in whom the desire to indulge in sexual activity is totally absent. There is no sexual desire with relaxed genitalia.
Erectile dysfunction affects the self-esteem and confidence of a man as he is unable to have sex. Necessary measures should be taken to cure erectile dysfunction.
My immune system is very low, small changes in whether can cause fever/weakness in my body, also I am suffering from chronic cold from last four years, I had tried many treatments but it is not getting solved. Pls suggest what should I do.
Every time my mind is full fill with negativity and I take very tension for small things what should I do for positive and depressed free.Please tell.
Hello Doctor, I have 6 years old baby. Her Name Is moksha shanmukhi. Her behavior is very frustrating. She always crying. Does not understand the words. Others not so much that she forgets to imitate her. She does not take proper food. Each focuses on a grumble. As adamant. I will be very sad. Do not understand what to do. Please give me any advice or medicine.
Hello sir, I am 20 years old I have suffered from backache spots and pimples please give me best advice how can I treat it?
On my search on net I got to know bleeding during periods for 8 days is usual but the amount of blood loss matters. How far is it true?
Hello sir, I forget to take tit-nus injection after cut on my ear but I will take antibiotic medicines. Please suggest I m so worried.
Dear sir I am suffering from the problem of pimples pimples are started coming up on my face especially on my nose also my face is started becoming blacker so sir please suggest me a remedy that my face will start glowing and pimples should remove from my face please sir.
Hormonal changes in women increase senitivity and may also lead to the occurance of gingivitis.