Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I have irregular periods from menarche. Der is interval of 4 to 5 months in a cycle. My weight ws 60 kgs 2 years back but suddenly I gained weight. Now it is 85kgs constant from 2 yrs. Aftr exercise from 1 yr. I showed doctor c told I hv mild hirsutism n no features of acne. N prescribed deviry tablets fr 5 days. What should I do more. I gt tested regarding this.
M having body pain specially on hands n legs n cervical bone pains. I used to take pain killer n it goes.. But I wanna know wt could be the diagnosis. As I was born on seven month. N my mom says it's bcz of it my bones are not strong. N since one month M having white colour discharge from vagina.. Is it bcz of my bones. Kindly suggest me something. Wt should I do.
There is pain in my back and leg due to secret abortion and my mom doesn't know about that. I am in problem.
I am 30 years old, I got married in 2014, 2 years completed we did not have child, doctor checked me and said azoospermia, is this result into not giving birth to the child in the life.
My wife got her periods last month 23rd. Again today she got periods. This is the first time she got periods with in 15 days. What is reason ? What to be done?
What if I had one emergency pill ofter 30 min of sex and for some fear take a another kind of emergency pill the day after. Will it reduce the chance or it will increase the chance of pregnancy?
Hi, my sister is married. She got regular periods n got down between mid of the month always. But this time she got just a very little flow (just a spot) for yesterday n today. What does it mean.
Excessive fat in the body can cause a host of health complications such as diabetes, blood pressure, gout and disorders related to the gallbladder. However, there are certain food types that can help you achieve a healthy body with optimal fat levels.
Some foods that aid fat loss are:
- Greek yoghurt: This type of yoghurt contains higher amounts of protein and fewer carbohydrates as compared to regular yoghurt. It will help you feel full for a longer duration and prevent over snacking.
- Green tea: Apart from its antioxidant properties which are beneficial to the body, it also raises the metabolic rate in the body to burn calories. Catechin is a compound present in green tea that aids in removing belly fat.
- Chili peppers: They contain a compound containing capsaicin that helps in boosting metabolism which in turn burns fat.
- Chicken: Chicken mostly consists of lean protein that requires more calories to digest as compared to digesting fats and carbohydrates. Lean protein also help build muscle in the body which burn more calories when the body is at rest.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon aids the body in transporting the sugar into the cells so that it can be used as energy and not stored as fat.
- Eggs: Eggs are considered to be a type of super food as they contain plenty of minerals and vitamins. Eggs also contain protein that helps in feeling full for a longer duration.
- Non starchy vegetables: Non starchy vegetables such as carrots, squash and zucchini contain fiber that help you feel fuller. They also contain very less carbohydrates so they do not add much calorific value to the body.
I am a 27 year old sexually active female. Few days back I have noticed a flesh coloured cyst/bump on my upper labia minora .it is not much painful but itches. I am really worried. I would be grateful if someone could enlighten me regarding this.
I was meant to come on 5 days ago doctors told me to test again in a week that would of been 3 weeks what if I am pregnant and don't no as I no when a bloke comes in a girl they become pregnant can't get pregnant of bloke don't come in a girl so I must be I feel tired all time even after long sleep breasts bit sore and haven't come on yet.
Chronic kidney disease also known as chronic renal disease is a form of kidney disorder where renal function is progressively lost over a long period. This disease has got unspecific symptoms and includes loss of appetite, feeling unwell, etc. People with high blood pressure or diabetes are more likely to have CKD. This disease leads to other complications, such as cardiovascular disease, anaemia and pericarditis.
Homeopathy is an ideal and effective form of treatment for chronic kidney diseases. Homeopathy is natural and tries to correct all the underlying causes of the condition. General symptoms and constitutional indications are considered in homeopathy before choosing the best medicine. Here is a list of several homeopathic medicines, which are used to treat chronic kidney diseases, along with the symptoms in case of which they are used.
- Apis mellifica: This homeopathic medicine is not used in acute forms of CKD. Symptoms of this type include oedematous swelling on the face, paleness, headaches, pain in the back and limb, oedema pulmonum, etc. It is used when there are dull aches in the kidney, reduced urination and micturition. The urine contains albumen in high levels and blood corpuscles. Eruption of the skin occurs, and the patient feels drowsy.
- Arsenicum: This medicine is used in all stages of CKD and is one of the best remedies. It is used in later stages of the disease when the patient's skin becomes pale, and he develops a waxen appearance, excess thirst and diarrhoea. The shade of the urine is dark and full of albumen. Dyspnoea attacks are also observed while lying down during the night. Taking aconite produces a mucus and the patient gets relief.
- Aurum muriaticum: This homeopathic medicine is used to cure renal diseases such as morbus brightii caused from a gout or from syphilis. Digestive and nervous problems are indicated along with great irritability. Vertigo may also be caused.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the ideal homeopathic remedy for treating inflammation of the kidneys accompanied by piercing or burning pain in the lumbar region of the kidney. The pain reappears repeatedly with increased intensity each time.
- Cantharis: This homeopathic cure is used in nephritis. There is a cutting pain in the lumbar region, the urine contains blood and the flow is in the form of drops. Cantharis is used in post diphtheric kidney disorders with dropsy.
- Conavallaria: Conavallaria is used in case of nephritis occurring due to heart disorders. It is used when the heart functions irregularly and also in anasarca and ascites because of mitral insufficiency.
Homeopathic medicines are very efficient for the treatment of chronic kidney diseases. There are homeopathic cures for all types of renal diseases.
We r newly married couples We planing for a baby very soon My wife needs safety for it When we hav sex she gets discharge soon and we both go mood out.
Mother is the first Teacher, guardian , Protector of a child. Rightly Said'. the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world'. our Mom taught us the art of healthy eating at an very early age. we all siblings relishes , enjoys , eats different variety and tastes of food items. So this recipe is Directly from My MOM's Kitchen smile emoticon
You will know that How a simple IDLI with Calorie Filled Chutney can be made into a very Nutritious, Creative , and Low calorie healthy SNACK..
Colorful Veg Rawa idly
2 cup rvaa (suji)
2 cup curd
Salt for taste
1 Capsicum (sharply chopped)
1/2 cup cauliflower (chopped)
1/4 cup green peas
2 green chillis (chopped)
1 inch ginger (chopped)
1 tsp channa dal
1/2 tsp mustard leaves
Whisk the curd and add rawa, Whisk the MIX very well, so that lumps are not formed. Now add water and salt into it along with chopped vegetables, ginger, green chilli and coriander leaves. Leave the side mixture for 15-20 minutes. Now add baking soda into the mixture after 20 minutes and mix well. Pour 2 cup water into the cooker and put it on the heat. Grease the idli stand with little oil and pour the mixture in each blocks. Now place this stand into the cooker. Close the lid of the cooker and the whistle from it. Within 8-10 minutes the idli will get properly steamed from inside. You can easily make 10-12 idli at one time depending on the size of the idli stand. Check the idli with the fork. If it comes out clean then the idli is ready to serve. Take out the stand from the cooker and let it cool down. Take out the idli's from the stand and put them on the plate. Serve the Veg Rawa Idli with chutney
Channa Curry leave chutney
2 to 3 tbsp. Chana Roasted
8 large sprigs of curry leaves
1 small piece of ginger or garlic
¼ tsp. cumin
2 to 3 Red chills or green chilies
Lemon juice or tamarind as wish
Salt as needed
Oil 1 tsp
½ tsp mustard seed
Soak tamarind in little warm water Blend Roasted Chana, Curry leaves, Ginger, Garlic, Cumin powder, Green chilli and Tamarind everything together with enough water. Heat a tsp oil, add mustard seeds when it sputters, pour the seasoning on the chutney. curry leaves chutney is ready to serve.In 5 min you have a tasty low calorie High Protein Chutney ready..