Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. ShwetaYour feedback matters!
I used cyclenorm P & E tablets for three days When I'll get my periods after using this tablets In case of pregnancy if I use cyclenorm p & E tablets wt happens? I need answer.
Actually i'm not virgin and i'm getting married after 2 year I have done sex 9 times in every month for about a year and now I do not do anything for year as I am getting married after 2 year so will my husband come to know that I am not virgin I have listen that virgin girls also do not have hymen in many cases so not does my husband get to know that I have done sex before tell me clearly as I am doing anything for 2 years till my marriage.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
Im married and is planning for a baby now. For last 3 days I had a mixture of fenugreek, dates butter and milk as I heard it improve weight gain. Now I heard fenugreek will cause harmful effects too. Is consumption of fenugreek a problem? Will it cause any problem? Will it cause any problem for getting pregnant? What will be the probable Side effects?
Hi doctor. I wanted to know something about pregnancy. I had intercourse with my wife on 8th june. But it was partial one. Penis was inserted half a inch or less that's it into her vagina. Her periods date is 15th or 16 of every month. She has perfect and regular cycle and always bleed on the same day. After two or three days of intercourse she had little amount of blood. Intercourse was done on monday she had little spotting of blood on thursday and saturday. And till today and she dint have her periods yet. It was the safe period when we had partial intercourse. She is still a virgin and has her hymen in perfect condition. We are afraid that the spottings are considered to be implantation bleeding? is there any chance of pregnancy in the given situation please reply me as soon as possible waiting eagerly for your reply and help.
My wife vagina is dry so my wife pain in vagina so how to solve this problem please help me. I don't sex last 6 month pls help.
Calcium rich foods - broccoli, yoghurt, cabbage and milk - should be consumed in higher quantities as they naturally fight muscle spasms and also lessen the pain caused by cramps during menstruation.
Are painkillers like brufen, harmful during periods? I heard that one should not take painkillers to remove pain during periods, along with that one should not bath also in the starting 3 days of periods.
After taking an ipill there was withdrawal bleeding for 4 days. Now periods are delayed. Is it normal?
Hiiii My wife is 31 months pregnant. I want to asked you that BC-26 Germany tablet is useful for normal delivery or not.
Choose your white foods carefully
- Avoid white rice, bread, pasta. These refined foods promote weight gain as they are digested quickly and cause your blood-sugar and insulin levels to spike.
- Making the switch to wholesome wholegrain varieties will help you maintain a healthy weight and keep you full for longer, as they are rich in fibre and help keep your blood-sugar levels balanced.
- Includes whole grain choices like whole oats, quinoa, brown rice, daliya, buckwheat, whole grain pasta and grainy bread add in your main meal.
Drink 2-3 litres of water a day
We often forget to keep our water intake up during winter, yet it is important to drink plenty of water all year round for good health. Don't forget air conditioning and heaters can be very dehydrating.
Try to drink at least two litres a day. Herbal teas count too.
There are many wonderful health-promoting teas to choose from such as ginger (great for improving circulation), green (a powerful antioxidant and can help promote weight loss), and chamomile (helps calm your nerves).
Eat protein with every meal
- One of the best ways to maintain a healthy weight is to eat good-quality, low-fat protein at each meal.
- Protein foods have a low gi and help to stabilise blood-sugar levels, which in turn will help curb sugar cravings and prevent you snacking on sugary carbohydrate foods.
- A good guide is to keep protein servings to the size and thickness of your palm. Some healthy protein choices include nuts, seeds, legumes (and legume-based foods such as hummus), egg white, fish, lean meat, chicken, low-fat dairy and soy products.
- Protein foods also help to create a feeling of fullness, preventing you from overeating.
Fill half your plate with fruit and veg salad
- At least half of your diet should be made up of fresh fruit and vegetables (including legumes).
- Fruit and vegetables are an excellent source of important vitamins and minerals including vitamins a and c, folate, iron and calcium.
- Purple, red and orange varieties are particularly high in potent health-promoting antioxidants.
- However, if you are watching your waistline, don't overdo higher-gi veggies such as potato, sweet potato and pumpkin.
- Aim to have about three pieces of fruit a day. Try adding fruit to your porridge, and make stewed fruit have with muesli or natural yoghurt in the morning.
Start your dinner with soup
- Have a small bowl of low-calorie mix veg soup before your main meal to help manage your weight.
- Doing this is not only a great way to increase your vegetable intake, it can help reduce the amount of food and calories you consume in a meal.
- To save time, make a healthy vegetable-based soup at the beginning of the week and freeze portions.
- Don't forget to add immune-boosting ingredients such as garlic, ginger, onion and miso to help protect yourself from colds and flu.
Sir meri wife ka 29 june 2016 ko C SECTION hua tha aur 2 month 16 day ki baby girl hai sir unka body sooj gaya hai aur night me bo 5 or 6 baar urine bhi jati aur bahut thrust bhin lagata hai sir batay ki ye sab symptoms delivery ke baad normal hai ya phir unko diabetes ho gayi hai sir diabetes bala byakti kitne time tak jinda rahta hai aur aage me kya karoon.
I was having swelling in my both foot. So doctor suggested me for MRI test. In test, everything was normal with a exception that I am suffering from edema. I am taking homeopathic medicine since 1 month, but not finding any benefit from this. What should I do now?
Hi, I have 2 multiple fibroid 56mms and 34mms can these cure by homeopathy and allopathy medicines and how much time it will take and what are its side effects?
Bina kisi precautions k pregnancy me sexual inter course krne se baby ko koi harm pahuch sakta h ya ni? please Dr. Reply me.
Is I can and prega news are reliable for pregnancy test and does ingestion of sperm leads to pregnancy. Sir and madam please explain the above.
Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin, which is essential for various functions and it is not produced or stored by the body, so it is important that the food contains adequate amount of it. It plays a vital role in heart, eyes, skin, and prenatal health and immunity. Long-term non-availability of vitamin C can lead to various symptoms, which though are not immediately threatening, can turn dangerous in the long run.
- Bruised skin: Easy bruising is one of the early symptoms of vitamin C deficiency. There could be capillaries which appear superficial and have an increased tendency to bruise and bleed. There could also be unexplained reddish purple marks on the skin in people who have low levels of vitamin C.
- Bleeding gums: Another major indicator of vitamin C deficiency is swollen gums that tend to bleed easily. This again is related to their role in collagen formation and if not identified and treated in the early phases, it can lead to severe gum inflammation, periodontal disease, and even loss of teeth.
- Slow wound healing: Vitamin C has an important role to play in connective tissue formation, and if there is less of vitamin C in the body, collagen formation is delayed. This can lead to prolonged and delayed healing of wounds, even simple ones like cuts and bruises. The added role of vitamin C as an immune booster also leads to reduced healing when there is vitamin C deficiency.
- Nosebleeds: Frequent unexplained nosebleeds is another sign of vitamin C deficiency. Reduced amounts of vitamin C make the capillaries fragile causing them to bleed easily.
- Dry skin: While weather does determine if the skin is dry or normal, vitamin C also does. The decreased levels of collagen can lead to an unhealthy skin which can turn red and can be dry and can also lead to keratosis pilaris, which is an accumulation of melanin pigments in the skin. Good amounts of vitamin D helps as a good anti-ageing agent and reduces wrinkles and retains moisture. It also has sun protective effects and antioxidant properties.
- Unexplained weight gain: Vitamin C plays a vital role in fat metabolism and therefore deficiency leads to weight accumulation, especially around the waist. It helps oxidise fat and so helps in weight regulation.
- Lowered immunity: Vitamin C deficiency affects the body’s susceptibility to infections, making it prone to more severe and frequent infections. People catching a common cold very frequently could be suffering from vitamin C deficiency.
- Emotional health: Vitamin C is also a mood regulator, so inadequate amount can lead to depression. Try eating a juicy orange and see yourself feeling better! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.