Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shweta GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hi I have licked my GF's vagina and inserted penis in her rectum hole so Will it Cause any Problems to The health or It will be Fine Thanks You.
Should I jump, run or jog during menstruation, is it harmful, because of it menstrual cycle becomes fast?
Modern lifestyle - minimal physical activity, unhealthy food habits and stress - has a negative impact on overall health for all of us. While we may not realize the negative impacts of our so called modern lifestyle in our daily lives, our lifestyle actually affects every function of our body and leads to many disorders and diseases.
Infertility or subfertility among men is one such outcome of unhealthy lifestyle, and is on a rise these days. There are many biological factors which can affect a person's ability to father a child. However, in this piece I will only discuss the five most common and easily correctable lifestyle related factors, which affect the fertility in men. All these behaviors have the potential to adversely affect sperm production and/or maturation in men leading to poor count and/or quality of sperms. However, if addressed in time, these men can still regain their fertility potential and realise their dream of having baby.
1. Body weight: Obesity has a direct correlation with reduced fertility among both men and women. Unhealthy eating habits, minimal physical activity and genetic predisposition are three most important causes of obesity. Its important to understand that while no one can really address the genetic predisposition, it really are the other factors that allow genes to take an effect. So, if one can ensure having a balanced diet and adequate amount of physical activity, he can still keep the body weight under check.
2. Excessive Caffeine intake: Excessive caffeine intake can affect the sperm motility, thereby reducing the speed of sperms and slowing down their journey inside a woman's body to reach the egg for fertilization. All this can be avoided by simply controlling the intake of caffeine. Please note that caffeine is found not just in coffee, but is present is big amounts in all carbonated and energy drinks. So, the trick is to avoid such drinks as much as possible.
3. Smoking: Smoking leads to DNA fragmentation in the sperms, which increases the risk of miscarriage. Smoking also reduces the sperm motility, thereby reducing its potential to fertilize the egg. Smoking in the woman partner further reduced the fertility potential as it damages the DNA in eggs also. I cant overemphasize on the need to immediately and permanently quit smoking in both the partners. One cant wait till the time they plan a pregnancy for quitting smoking - they have to do it now!
4. Alcohol consumption: Its a myth that one can consume alcohol in moderate amounts and still remain healthy. Even so called "moderate" alcohol consumption, generally defined as 30 - 60 ml per day, has a negative impact on fertility. Alcohol impact the sperm production process, thereby leading to reduced sperm count (called as azoospermia) and also affects the sperm maturation process, thus causing quality issues with sperms.
5. Stress: Its no secret that we live in an increasingly complicated world, which gives us not just physical but also serious mental stress. Mental stress and tension create a cycle of negative emotions and affect all the cognitive functions in the human body. Stress doesn't allow proper erection, which is essential for a successful effort at intercourse. One should try and remain as stress free as possible and can also try stress busters such as Yoga and meditation for a healthier lifestyle.
It doesn't require any magic or medications to help boost a man's fertility potential. These are all simple lifestyle measures everyone can manage on their own. All that is required is to allow the human body to work properly and then live a stress free life. Nature then takes its own course!
Can a seven months pregnant lady consume whey protein powder for good health of mom and child. Also any Doc suggest ideal food for healthy duo. Thanks.
Actually I have excessive pain during my periods. I am student of m.pharma. please tell me some home remedy.
I got off my period on Saturday. My general cycle is of 31 days but the last month was 45 days. After I got off my period I had unprotected sex but took an emergency pill. On Wednesday, that is today, I'm bleeding medium again. My periods have been regular before this. Is it something I should worry about?
Today my gynec applied podowart in genital area where warts located. Mostly my fear is I am carrying now 5 months of pregnancy. Pls tell me is it effects my baby or in future dangerous to me. What to do.
Taking siphene tablet from 2 months last month period was on 2 Jan 2016 but this month I missed my periods by 11 days, I have taken pregnancy test which was negative after 8 days of missing period, shall I continue the siphene tablet.
I am 24 year old and I am suffering from PCOS for last 8 years .I used to have krimson35 earlier. But currently I am under homeopathic treatment for the last 2 months and haven't had my period since 2 months (intake of krimson35 is stopped since last 2 months). Is if safe for me to use emergency contraceptive pill (unwanted 72) after having unprotected sex?
The last few decades have seen obesity has grown as the new social evil. One of the major culprits is the reduced physical activity and sedentary lifestyle that has become the norm. It is therefore not surprising that weight loss is on everybody's personal goals. In a lot of cases, ironically, the methods and techniques have involved turning the clock back, what was being done a couple of decades ago. Let us look at using stairs for example. From an engineering point of view, elevators and escalators were a major focus area in the 1900s and 2000s. However, now, stair designs that are easy on the body are the highlight.
Let us look at some facts related to weight loss and climbing stairs. These should provide you sufficiently good reasons to start using the stairs next time when you have a choice.
- Fact 1: Climbing stairs help burn more calories per minute than jogging. It is declared as a 'vigorous exercise'.
- Fact 2: Climbing a step helps you burn about 0.2 calories and going down burns 0.05, so to burn 1 calorie, all you need to do is go up 5 steps or go down 20 steps.
- Fact 3: However, though the number of calories burned is less by going downstairs, the muscles and joints used for getting down stairs are different. Using stairs to go up and down should be regularly practiced.
- Fact 4: Climbing stairs require about 9 times more energy than sitting and about 7 times more energy than required to take the lift.
- Fact 5: For going up or down 3 to 4 flights of stairs, taking the stairs helps save about 15 minutes of valuable time (most of it waiting for the lift to arrive).
- Fact 6: Regular use of stairs safeguards you against heart disease, diabetes, muscle weakness and stroke.
- Fact 7: Endorphins are released when you climb stairs, which also induce a feeling of well-being.
- Fact 8: Overweight people burn more calories by climbing stairs.
- Fact 9: Taking one step at a time in more beneficial than taking two at a time. Calories are burned gradually, but more efficiently.
- Fact 10: Climbing stairs is eco-friendly as well, as it reduces carbon emissions. Just another reason why you should avoid the lift!
Here are tips of Healthy Living
Hello friends, my name is Dr. Tarun Jhamb. I am an MD physician practicing for the last 15 years and have a vast experience from Apollo Hospital, Delhi and Columbia Asia Hospital, Gurgaon. Today we will discuss about the best motive of 'Be Healthy and Stay healthy'. That is our motive in life. We will discuss few tips which will give immense knowledge to you.
We will start with our diet schedule. Diet is very important to increase the immunity and boost our immune system and fighting the infections and other general problems. Starting with breakfast, lunch and dinner, the basic timing for all these should be fixed and there should be small amount of food but on regular basis. Diet should be easily penetrable and healthy from all the balanced nutrients point of view. There should be a lot of carbohydrates, proteins, low amount of fats and also lot of fruits and vegetables. Breakfast is very important in the morning. Never skip the breakfast because after over a night of a long fast we are taking the break and getting the food. So it’s good for the health and maintains the nutrition status of our body. The same is for the lunch and dinner. All the timings should be fixed. Next comes the content. All the healthy food contains all the basic components as we have already discussed. So diet is important focus for our health.
Second comes our exercise and jogging schedule. In exercise, we get the toxins out of our body; we get our circulation, muscle strength, energy levels. We are maintaining our strength and stamina. We are acting out our lungs and getting the best of oxygen and taking out the carbon dioxide. So exercise on a regular basis since it’s very good for health. Simple exercise is not very costly like walking but just take care that it should be a safe and infection free platform once we are walking or doing the jogging and exercise. We should take a lot of liquids and juices during our exercise to avoid dehydration.
Next is the sleeping pattern. Our body needs 6 to 8 hours of sleep according to the person’s requirement and we should have the deep sleep so that we get more energy after we are waking up. Throughout the night hours keep a regular timing for the sleep and make your mind to get the proper energy level during sleeping.
Other factors which are good for the health are meditation and yoga therapy. Meditation makes the body healthy and relaxes the muscles. It saves us from a lot of further medical problems. So giving some time for a simple meditation which does not require much of training is also good for the health. Next comes the washing healthy habits where we should take a proper wash of the body. We should have proper cleaning up of the body and proper tooth brush on a daily basis. We should learn how to have the good hand hygienic techniques. That’s very simple and basic and it makes us good from all the sinus problems, skin problems. It detoxifies our body and makes it healthy. We should also have the De-stress lifestyle which is keeping one work at a time. Just briefing all of these, our motto should be to Be healthy and stay healthy.
As we have discussed already, if you feel any difficulty with your lifestyle or other issues, I am available at my clinic at Naman Medicare, Sector-4 Gurgaon near Sector 4 HUDA Market and I am thankful to the Lybrate services for organization of all these issues.