Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Hello I am 8 weeks pregnant. Two days before I was ill and after blood test mild lever infection was found .I took the medicines from MD doctor that are safe for pregnancy. Now after two days I am feeling better but brown colored fluid is discharged today.Is it normal and safe ?
I am 37 year old woman I have 2 year old boy. We are planning for second child, please advise me it is good for me as my age is 37. We are trying from last 6 months. Please advise me. My last period date was 30 jan. Before that last date was 26 dec.
Sir I had heavy periods regulary lasts for 5days on 28 cycle. I am on infertility treatment.Undergone D&C for septum on Nov.2014. From Dec I am having hardly 3days period with very low bleeding. What will be the problem? Please help thank u.
How many times in a week can we do sex, without any problems? Sometimes I do sex continuous for 4-5 days.Please tell.
I had sex for the first time 4 or 5 days back. And there's some white discharge coming all the time. It doesn't smell bad or something. No irritation. Just white discharge. What is it?
Doctor on the first night I had intercourse with my wife but she did not have bleeding But I have heard that girls should have bleeding on first night is it abnormal if there is no bleeding .I also ejaculated in her mouth which she swallowed. Is there any risk if she swallows the semen. I make her swallow the semen regularly
I work in bank for the past Five years and I have become overweight for my height and last February I had miscarriage for it was the first time I became pregnant and I was two months pregnant when I had miscarriage and also I am diabetic for the past two years and I am taking medicine. I want to become pregnant for a healthy baby what I have to do with these health issues please help me out.
I have been trying to conceive for last 4 months. My haemoglobin, sugar,thyroid tests are normal. Married for 2 and half years. Why I am not conceiving.
I have a 11 months old baby and she is breast feeding. My wife missed her periods and got her pregnancy test positive yesterday. We are not ready for another baby now. What is the best option now to remove this. Is it going to stop the milk? as my baby is very small.
How does doctors come to know by just checking the patient that she is pregnant. I mean without any test or sonography?
Dyspareunia (Painful Coitus)
Recurrent or persistent genital pain associated with sexual intercourse in either male or a female.
In females, the pain may be superficial during penetration or deep during penile thrusting. The intensity of pain may range from mild discomfort to sharp pain. On examination, no genital abnormalities are seen. Repeated genital pain during coitus may result in the avoidance of sexual activity, disrupting existing sexual relationships.
Females : Dyspareunia can be of psychogenic or organic in origin.
Pain in vaginal outlet and clitoris : If the hymen is intact, this is a source of irritation. Episiotomy scar can cause pain. Smegma accumulated under the foreskin of clitoris
Irritates the area and causes intense burning.
Pain in the vagina : One of the common causes is the failure to lubricate. This happens when the women have no affection, respect or understanding for her husband. Because of various fears like fear of pregnancy or of coitus, her natural response will be inhibited. Many women does not lubricate because of aging. Thin walls of vagina crack and bleed easily during the intercourse, causing discomfort that lasts for hours to days. Homosexual women will not lubricate in heterosexual activity. Infections of the vaginal or urinary tract will give rise to burning, itching or pain in the vagina. When there is itching and burning but no infection, sensitivity to the rubber of condom is a possibility.
Pain deep in the pelvis : Laceration or tears in the ligaments which support the uterus, caused by gang rape or criminal abortion may result into pain deep in the pelvis. It is associated with a backache, throbbing in pelvis, tired feeling
And painful menstruation . Endometriosis, infection in the cervix, uterus, and tubes cause pain during thrusting . Infection can be due to gonorrhea or of E.coil.Hysterectomy, tumors, and ovarian cysts can cause pain deep in the pelvis.
: Some men do not retract the prepuce during masturbation. Their glans of penis remains hypersensitive to touch. They find pain during coitus. In men with poor hygiene, the smegma accumulates on the glans, causing pain during coitus. Phimosis can cause pain during coitus. Allergy to condom rubber, jellies, foams and douching materials can give hypersensitivity reaction to the males. Infection of vaginal canal causes burning and itching. Fibrosis of penile tissue following a trauma causes pain during masturbation and intercourse.
: Reassurance, countering myths and misconceptions and supportive psychotherapy will be helpful in dyspareunia of psychogenic origin. Insufficient foreplay may lead to failure of lubrication in females. Thick hymen will need excision. Accumulation of smegma needs cleaning daily. Senile vaginitis requires hormonal replacement. Homosexual women are not amenable to any treatment.
Not eating that bag of chips or drinking that bottle of soda is a difficult temptation to resist, especially if you eat them more than a few times a week. But these are not good for you; they are a storehouse of chemicals, which can wreak havoc on your health.
Here are seven reasons why you should avoid processed food:
- They are very addictive: When your body digests processed food, it overstimulates the proliferation of a neurotransmitter called dopamine. Dopamine makes you feel pleasure, which increases your cravings. And, cravings lead to more consumption, thus you get addicted to processed food.
- Cause damage to your bones and organs: Processed food contains phosphates that not only add taste, shelf-life and texture, but also end up damaging your bones and organs. Phosphates have been linked to premature aging, weak bones and kidney damage.
- Lead to digestion problems: Processed foods are usually rid of their natural enzymes, fibres and vitamins. This creates severe problems in your digestive system. Consuming such foods harms the good bacteria in your gut, which makes you vulnerable to infections.
- Can lead to mental degradation: If you find your memory slackening or you're finding it hard to concentrate, then you can blame your diet. Junk food, it has been found, gives you mood swings, makes your energy levels unstable and leaves you feeling angry and agitated.
- GMOs: Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) are what replace the 'real' ingredients in processed food. GMOs have been associated with infertility, gastrointestinal disorders, cancer and organ damage.
- Pesticides: For the GMOs to grow, farmers use herbicides and pesticides, which end up in your food. For example, certain cereals have been found to contain more than 70 types of pesticides.
- Processed food is artificial: When you compare real food with processed food, the obvious difference would be the way real food deteriorates over time, just like they should, while processed food remains the same. Processed food does not change with time, and proves how synthetic they are essentially. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
because of PCOD I gain 10 kgs in 2 years. I do exercise regularly. But there is negligible changes in my weight. What should I do to loose weight in such condition?
Infertility and hormonal treatments may influence the amount of dense tissue in the breast and increase the risk of developing breast cancer study from Karolinska institute in Sweden found that woman with a history of infertility had denser breasts than other women to was more pronounced in women who had undergone controlled ovarian stimulation.(cos), the hormone treatment required for in vitro fertilisation.