Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shubha Gupta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shubha GuptaYour feedback matters!
My father is 57 he is still very much interested in sex but my mom is not she is 48 aged. He follows my mom every moment .so we consulted to psychologist he told that he is suspicious on my mom and blaming my mom's character. My mom is good one. Doctor asked to use tablets but also he dint change after using tablets .he is still crying unnecessarily and unsleepy .and we are in dilemma and depressed with him.
My wife has problems in period time every month the date gets behind and whenever she is on period her full back pains upto the legs please advice.
Hi, I am 16 years old and will be 17 in next 2-3 months. I am female. and I am suffering from PCOD. Due to which I suffer from many problems like hair fall. Acne. Weight gaining etc. I need to lose weight as per recommended by all doctors but coming at this stage its very difficult. Though I am working hard. and do exercise and have control on my diet but still its not working as it should. Can you please help me in my diet or ways through which I can reduce weight and get rid of this illness PCOD. and also help me to gain height as I look short.
I want to conceive & I am planning from last 2-3 months but no results. This is my second pregnancy.
Which best food to eat for brest feeding milk and which food to avoid. Corn is good to a mother or not.
Last June got to know that I am suffering from Syphilis. My TPHA reports is positive and my vdrl report was reactive with 1: 32 dilution. From then till today's date as treatment for the same I got total 22 shots of penicillin 1.2L injection.(22 x 1200000 = 26400000 ). With additional I also took doxi 100 mg twice a day for 25 days. My last vdrl test report is still reactive with 1: 8 dilution. I am terribly scared of my situation. When I will be free of this infection? I am going in very upset mood. Can't understand what should I do. Please help me. When I will be back in normal again?
Vaginal discharge is a normal physiological phenomenon, in which the consistency of vaginal discharge varies throughout the cycle. Healthy vaginal discharge is clear or white in colour, with normal and non-offensive odour. Sometimes right before menstruation, your vaginal discharge may hold a brownish tinge.
The consistency of the discharge varies mostly on the hormonal changes in the body. When the levels of oestrogen are low, the cervical mucus that is liberated as discharge may be perceived as sticky and thick. When the oestrogen levels rise up, the discharge becomes wetter, more stretchy and clearer. Also, after ovulation, the consistency becomes thicker again.
When should you worry about the vaginal discharge?
Greenish, greyish or absurdly brownish in colour
When the discharge appears thicker than normal
When the discharge is more than normal
When it smells absurd like fishy or rotten meat like smell
Pus like discharge
White with cottage cheese like discharge
When the discharge is associated with bloody discharge and burning sensation, rash or soreness.
Diseases caused by vaginal discharge
Yeast Infection: The vaginal discharge is cottage cheese like and may be associated with itching of the vulva. This is also called as thrush. It can be treated easily with antifungal medications such as Fluconazole or Cotrimoxazole.
Vaginitis: Yellowish offensive discharge, which may be profuse, associated with itching and abdominal pain.
Trichomoniasis: This disease is asymptomatic in most cases and you may notice purulent discharge. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
During periods I have lot of pain in my stomach and legs. I take lot of medicine. Hampuspha tonic all. Pls suggest me to avoid this pain.
As much as we take a dip in the bucket of blues and sing happy- sad songs to float and fall for the theorem of love; we are but orderlies to the emotion. We all wish if love had only been a four letter word. It, unfortunately, has multiple folds and crevices than the human mind can ever possibly think of. Nonetheless, staying in love is essential. Loving is as significant as is living; the reason being, it keeps you happy until you falter and with every faltering foothold, you emerge out as a stronger being.
A strange fact about the emotion is its tryst with wholeness. Love doesn’t necessarily need an object or receptor under its radar. It could be experienced as a self - sufficient feeling. You may be full of love for a family, for a dear friend, for your lover or you could also be in love with your passion or yourself. Irrespective of perpetual disillusionment, one must try and remain in love.
Let's take a curious peek into these few ways to stay in love:
- Put in efforts to look good: In any case, ‘beauty indeed lies in the eyes of the beholder’, but finding yourself pretty is extremely important. One must take care to look good in his or her own eyes. Looking good is directly proportional to the way you feel and hence spending time on yourself helps you to think positively. You see yourself in a better light and are thus, in a position to love better.
- Exercise to challenge your daily threshold: Exercising has multi - faceted effects on your overall health. If you exercise on daily basis, you witness your progress with every passing day. This encourages you to improve your flexibility and fitness. Exercising can lead to the release of the happy hormone - serotonin in one’s body. Direct exposure to sunlight and consumption of food items rich in carbohydrates can also increase the level of serotonin. Exercising boosts up your confidence and makes you fall in love with your body.
- Indulge in sweet things: As you grow up, you stop doing those little things that once gave you immense pleasure. Making a greetings card, baking a cake, making paper boats, going out on walks, teaching young children or doing whatever your heart feels like can actually make you stay in love.
- Pursue your passion: A passion gets the best out of you; it rather steps up the limits of your talents. Pursuing one’s passion makes one love oneself even more. It keeps you engrossed in your plus points, giving you little scope to brood over depressing factors.
- Try having a pet to care for: Feeling responsible for your pet is a great way to discover another side of your personality. A pet gives you the warmth you had been looking for. The bond of love with a pet has had unmatched effects on a person’s health.
After marrige i was fuck my wife first time that day was her's monthly periods 2nd day her vigina bleed very little blood and blood was fall down on bed sheet. I have one question it was her hymen breaking blood or her period bloood? Please solve this i have confusion?
I tried to have sex with my boyfriend with and without protection on 9th july. We don't complete the intercourse even once as it was very painful. I got her 5 days long menstruation on 20th july and again on 13th august. I am still scared if I am pregnant as I am having symptoms like dry heaving, intermittent nausea after eating, excessive fatigue from few days. Is it possible that I can be pregnant? Should I meet a gynac in person for practical check up ? Please help. I am very worried.
Hlo, I want to tell you that I have sex with my fionce on 12 april and uske baad 16 april ko hi datte aa gai thi mujhe. Uske baad is month b date aa gai. To maiin ye puchna chahti hu k sex k baad date aa rhi hai mujhe to kya iska mtlb k m not pregnaant ya abi b pregnannt hone ka koi drr hai. Nd kya pregnanncy mein 9 months tj periods bnd honaa jruri hota haii?
My average Menstrual Cycle is 28 days long .my last periods came on 4th of June. Today I feeling like nauseous. Is this a sign of Pregnancy?
Respected doctor, I am pregnant from last 4 weeks and I am taking Folic Acid 400 mcg tablet daily and citrate 600+D (Calcium Supplement) daily. Is that above both tablets are good for me and my unborn baby? Is that said tablet have any side effects? Please suggest me also if I suppose to take extra medicines or diets. Thanks Regards.
There are diseases which affect us in spite of us trying to keep them away as far as possible and then there are lifestyle diseases, for which we are largely to blame. It can be said that lifestyle diseases are those, which occur on account of the decisions we make and the actions we commit. Having said that, would it not be interesting to know more about lifestyle diseases?
There are various kinds of lifestyle diseases, which affect various parts of the body. For instance, if a person drinks a significant amount of alcohol, more than what he or she should, then he may soon be affected by a lifestyle disease in the form of liver cirrhosis. Apart from just the alcohol, this condition can also be caused on account of chronic hepatitis.
- Stroke: A lot of people are of the opinion that a stroke is something, which only strikes old people. However, this is not correct. In fact, there is quite a bit of trouble can be caused if this opinion is held and people allow themselves to not care enough about their health using this as justification. Statistically, up to 15% of the cases of stroke in a country such as India occur to people who have not even reached the age of 40. Surprising and scary at the same time, isn’t it?
- Kidney problems: When people think of lifestyle diseases, they most likely think of problems, which are related to the heart. While it can be said that a heart attack on account of bad lifestyle choices has the highest visibility, even parts of the body, which are rarely thought of like the kidneys, can kick up trouble in the form of nephritis. So, what exactly happens when a person has nephritis? Simply put, the kidneys swell up and this causes a lot of pain, which could have been avoided with a reasonable amount of foresight and effort. When this occurs, kidneys create trouble when they need to perform their primary function of purifying blood and complications related to the kidneys can really have a magnified impact on other parts of the body.
- Heart disease: Finally, addressing the elephant in the room, when it comes to lifestyle diseases - heart disease. Around 31% of people who die every year worldwide fall prey to it and the main culprits behind heart failures include smoking, diabetes, and very high cholesterol levels. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I had unprotected sex on 29th September. The due date for my period was 2nd October. It generally has a cycle of 28 days. I took an ipill on the fifth day after sex. My period hasn't come till now. Is it the pill delaying my period or should I go for a blood test?
- it helps in controlling cholesterol.
- it helps in relieving constipation.
- reduces skin rashes.
- increases breast milk.
- purifies blood.
- helps in diabetes.
It also helps in antimicrobial, inflammatory properties. Stay connected to get more tips or you can search for ssohm on internet.