Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. ShrutiYour feedback matters!
I am getting severe joint pains from 2 days. I had used all home remedies, but no use. What can I do?
I have back ache since 4 years I already take many kinds of medicine no relief pain become aggravate when I prolonged sit.
I am 39 year old male, working as software engineer. I have wrist, fingers and hand pain. When I use computer or phone my fingers pain increases. How to avoid this and which doctor to see.
I am 26 year old male. I am suffering from left hand burning sensation as well as some shocking pain in my shoulder. 4 days ago I had this chest tightness after I smoked. It has continued even now. I have visited Manipal twice for this they did ecg and echo both times and ruled out heart related issues what should I do.
I have lower back pain since 2 year I made several check up but no benefit. Can you help me in this problem? I aslo used some exercise techniques and other home remedies but these are also useless.
I have a recurring shoulder dislocation problem on my left shoulder (4 times). Before coming to your chamber which medical reports and/or tests (if any) do I need to bring with me from Bangladesh? Thank you.
My mother had continuous pain in her knees and after examining the x-ray of knees, the lab attendant classified it has the problem of arthritis. Please tell the right medication and precautions.
Sir yesterday I hurt my ankle joint while playing football. From yesterday the swelling and pain is too much so sir could you prescribe or guide me what to do now please.
Cosmetic surgery is not restricted to the top half of your body. Today along with facelifts and breast implants, butt implants are also gaining popularity. This procedure is also known as gluteal augmentation. Butt implants are usually made of silicone. These soft, solid structures are implants under the gluteus maximus muscles and above the pelvic bone through an incision. The incision is typically made in the butt crease so that it is less noticeable. Here are a few others things you should know about butt implants:
- It is performed under anaesthesia: Butt implant surgery may be performed under local or general anaesthesia and usually takes anywhere between 2 to 7 hours. However, this procedure is usually an outpatient procedure and no hospitalisation is required.
- It takes time to recover: After the procedure, you will probably notice swelling and tenderness in the area. In most cases, the patient is advised to wear a compression garment for a few days after the surgery. This should resolve itself in about 4-6 weeks but complete recovery can take up to 8 months. This is because the tailbone muscles are cut during the procedure.
- The effects are permanent: Silicone implants can last a lifetime and hence the results of this surgery are permanent. With time the body’s natural tissues merge with the implant. However, in some cases, the implant may slip with time causing an asymmetrical appearance. This can be corrected through a follow-up surgery.
- Anyone can get a butt implant: Butt implants are typically used for people with a flat posterior, but you don’t necessarily need to have a skinny frame to undergo this procedure. Also, there are no size or weight limitations to getting the procedure.
- It is customisable: Butt implants can be customised to suit the person’s size and frame. A surgeon will typically take into account the shape of the patient’s pelvic bone and natural butt contours to create a butt implant that enhances the patient’s frame and does not look unnatural.
- There are risks: Complications are rare but possible with this surgery. Making an incision under the butt crease reduces its visibility but increases the risk of infections. There is also a risk of allergic reactions to anaesthesia. Other possible side effects include pain, discomfort, nerve damage and reduced sensitivity.
- They do not feel completely natural: Silicone butt implants may feel harder than normal tissue and at some angles may not look very natural remove these and post more of positive aspects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.