Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shruti
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. ShrutiYour feedback matters!
I am a 66 years old male I have disc bulge at c4-5; c5-6; c6-7 levels AP at c5-6.1 is 6.1 Also at L2-3; L4-5 .kindly advise my treatment plan. Thank you.
I recently met with an accident. I had to take a operation. I have a rod inserted in my left leg from the knee to the ankle. The operation was fine. Just that the the bone at the place were it broke is partially in contact after the surgery. Will the bone align it self or grow in the same position.
I am suffering from calf pain past 2 weeks. If I press my calf it is paining. Even while rest also it is slightly paining. During walking also it pains.
According to my torso-Lumbar Spine AP & LAT (X-Ray) Report I have the following problem: 1. Bone Density is reduced 2. Mild compression collapse of D12 vertebral body is reduced 3. Dorsolumbar osteoarthritis 4. Osteopenia 5. My Uric acid is 11 Please let me know what should I do to eliminate my back pain. Thank you.
I am a 20 Years old Male, I suffered with Long Back Pain from 2 month, what's the treatment of these type Pain ?
My mother is having burning sensation in feet and she is having leg cramps during sleep which is painful. She is 70 years old and taking medicines for bp & thyroid.
Hello sir I have problem relating joints pain and swelling I have joints pain in my fingers and toes and knees and shoulders in morning the pain excess and swelling every morning I had consulted dermatologist and my RA Test and other reports all get negative get nothing into it. Only high esoiniphllia count more than 18 what should I do and whom o consult.
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury - Your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.