Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShivrajYour feedback matters!
During sex why condom leaked. I use doted condom but they got leaked. 3 time. Lubricated condom not leaked. Which condom is best and if doted is best then why they leaked ?
I'm 20 year old young man. I have stomach ache when ever I eat heavy food. I think I have gas problem what can I do?
Penny of my husband do not stand more in time of sex and discharge quickly so is he fit to make me pregnant?
Dear doctor Take my regards I masturbate twice in 24 hours. Almost everyday. Today after masturbation I feeling a stinging pain and my pain in my penis. Why is this? Its like something in stuck in my penis through which urine comes.
I have pain in my stomach from last 3 to 4 days even I can not sleep for nite and I use to have urine in my bed so what should I do nw to gef curr.
I had sex with my boyfriend on d 24th of this month nd took an ipill d next day are there any chances of pregnancy though v had a protected sex.
Hi I am 31 unmarried. I am have a doubt on my sexual power (male men internal power) so I did test of semens analysis it shows I have motility activity motility 70% Sluggish progressive mortality 10% Non mortality 20% Morphology Normal 80% Abnormal20 Pus cells 3-4 Sperm count 30 million Reaction alkaline Volume 2ml liquefaction within 30 minutes Colour opaque green I wanted is useful to judge that I have a sex power if it is then just suggest some test to prove I have male sex power. Also the above result explained is normal or not. If then kindly suggest me a medical treatment and test.
How to control frozen shoulder, m diabetic patient and heart patient, Please l advise the therapy needs to be followed.
Hi,i (age =27 year), I am 6 months pregnant. I was diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes (Reading of GTT =195 mg/dl after two hours) in the mid of five months. I consulted with Diabeteologist and the doctor had advised me to take insulin 5 units everyday in empty stomach before breakfast. Its been around 20 days, I have started taking insulin. Now the blood sugar level is within 100-120 mg/dl but sometimes it coming below 100. I am getting itching in my legs, I guess since the day I have started taking insulin. I am very much concerned about the baby and the change in my blood sugar level. Sometimes I feel dizziness, palpitation. The doctor has advised me to continue taking insulin with minimum dosage of 4 units everyday till delivery. I want to ask you is it necessary so and the changing blood sugar won't it affect the baby? Kindly could you help me with your suggestion. Shall I consult with diabeteologist once more.
I am having throat pain since 1 and half month I have shown to doctor but there is relief and I do have ear pain too.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have stomach problem for 3 years. I consulted many doctors and specialists but my stomach is not perfect. I have problem like acidity, gais.
Hi I'm 38 years I am a diabetic. I am facing problems in my sex life. I lost my power at all Please suggest me something to increase my sex power.
I am 25 years male ,I started masturbation age of 14/15 ,last 3 years my penis lose sensitive and hardness, I stop masturbation last 2/3 yr, now I have erectile dysfunction sex problem. Can I take lycopodium, then how much mg I take.
I am female diabetic patient and my age is 53 years old, my sugar level 157 fasting and pp is 201 and I am taking two medicine for sugar one for bp and one for cholesterol. Please suggest my diet chart. And is it possible in Ayurveda that I can quit my allopathy medicine.
Now i am suffered from chicken pox and I have been taking acyclovir. What is the correct doses of this medicine? My current age is 25th year and 56 kg weight. And how long must I take this medicine?
Hearing is one of the five senses that you or anyone else relies on for communication and a whole host of other things. Among the five senses, touch, smell, taste, hearing and sight, it is often hearing which is the most easily affected. You don't have to be a senior citizen to experience hearing loss as it is quite common among younger people as well. This problem is also getting more widespread with each passing day.
Ageing is not the only factor that brings hearing impairment. The causes are many. Certain medications, continuous exposure to loud noise, genetic involvement, injury and some medical conditions may cause hearing loss.
But if you think that you are facing hearing issues, then these symptoms should raise an alarm for you to see an ENT specialist:
- You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
- Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
- You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
- You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.
- Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
Options to deal with hearing loss:
Some of the options to deal with hearing loss are mentioned below.
- Once diagnosed with hearing problems, change your ways of communication - If you or your loved ones have been diagnosed with hearing problems, it is important that both adjust your ways to deal with the problem. Rather than getting angry at the other for not being able to communicate effectively, develop and strategize ways to make communication less problematic and erratic.
- Cochlear implants - This is a newer technology which has become rapidly popular in the past decade or so. These are directly implanted into the inner ear and are designed to bypass the damaged areas of the ear and directly stimulate the auditory nerve. These have become very popular, although, are not a replacement of natural hearing. It is only prescribed for people who have severe hearing loss or are deaf.
- Hearing aids - Although selecting a hearing aid is difficult as the patient needs to be comfortable, once it is completed, is one of the best solutions for the hearing impaired. The functionality of these devices can be extended with the hearing assistive technology or HAT devices that can focus the audio waves depending on the situations and give a more tailored approach for every individual's needs.
Prevention and treatment
Treatment: It is difficult to treat hearing loss as in most cases; it may be permanent, except sudden shocks, when your hearing might come back to normal. The only treatments for hearing loss are hearing aids or cochlear implants which can restore hearing partially.
Prevention: Prevention is the best method to avoid hearing loss and in most cases, you should wear ear protection such as mufflers or sound level reduction devices to protect your hearing. Also, practice listening to music, watching TV or movies at lower levels, especially if you are on the headphones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.