Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. ShirazYour feedback matters!
I am having problem with my foot. It cracks everywhere and it pains. Its happening from 2 days. Pehle ye problem thi. Bahot dino ke bad apne aap thik ho gayi thi. Ab phir se start ho rahi hai. Ye kyu hota hai?
Hello sir I am suffering with some joint pains since last 2 years I am 30 years old. Till no medicines are not used it effects whole body pls reply to my question.
I am having back pain when moving neck to the right as If the the area is jammed. Wht should be done.
I am unable to pull down my foreskin of genital area and finding pain while intercourse and while foreplay it comes down with a lot of pain and later it takes a lot of time to get back to the normal with unbearable pain please suggest me to be cured at the earliest.
Hello doctor, my mom is in pain she is 45 years old, and actually pain in shoulder to hand without any problem so what is this what should I do for my mom, she has sugar problem also, plzzz help me what should I do?
I am having pain in my right hand, during going to sleep and when arising it gives me severe pain at right hand starting from shoulder to finger, and I can' t lift more than 2/3 kg.
I run 2 kms daily and do some other general exercise for fitness. I do not have any health issues other than leg pain, I did a BMD test and came to know that my T score is -3.5 which is moderate osteoporosis, please suggest what to do now, which doctor to refer etc;
Dear Doctors, I have Shoulder pain and neck pain, kindly tell me solution to cure this. Is scan requires please sugest which scan. Maximum left shoulder getting pain.
Sir I am in a rehabilitation stage after being operated in my left knee ligament i. E arthroscopic surgery of ACL Ligament. Now after surgery its 50 days already but bending of knee and regain of power of quadriceps is nt satisfactory for which it takes time 2 healing my foot. So pls suggest me, whether machinery physiotherapy like simulator, knee bending machine will give me early recovery. Pls suggest me if any other ways r there for faster recovery.
Hi Doctors, I (28y) had L5-S1 fusion on sep 2 2016, till now I have not recovered (the big mistake I did in my life is gone for fusion surgery). I'm able to walk on flat surface and do small stretches on bed, if I walk on bumpy road I'm getting sharp pains in lower back and right leg pain. Even if I cough or sneeze not able to bear sharp pains in lower back, for small jerks also becoming big concerns to me. I was having only back pain before surgery, after surgery my back is too worst and additionally leg pain's :(. I met my surgeon last week and undergone CT scan, my surgeon told everything is in good recovery. But my pains are still there. Still I'm not bending forward as per my surgeon. I haven't informed my relatives and friends about my surgery as I might get recovered soon, now it's almost 5 months, still not able to walk in a way before surgery, people are identifying easily my problem, these are highly frustrating me. Any suggestions over here from when I can start bending forward and how to get rid off sciatica pains, I have attached latest CT scan report. Thanks!
My age is 20. I have severe left knee joint pain. After sitting or standing for long time. Plzzzz suggest me doctor.
There are many situations under which people may go through joint or muscle damage. There are other portions that may also go through the side effects of such damage. During the damage, a knee ligament might be overstretched (sprained), or at times even torn. A ligament tear can be incomplete (only a portion of the filaments that make up the tendon are torn) or complete (the tendon is torn totally). Knee tendon wounds can bring about pain, swelling, wounding and lessen the movement of your knee. Your knee joint may feel unsteady and you may walk with a limp.
There are four tendons in the knee that could get damage:
- The anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) is one of the two noteworthy tendons in the knee. It connects the thighbone and the shinbone in the knee.
- The posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) is the second significant tendon in the knee also connecting the thighbone to the shinbone in the knee.
- The lateral collateral ligament (LCL) connects the thighbone to the fibula, the littler bone of the lower leg on the parallel or external side of the knee.
- The medial collateral ligament (MCL) additionally connects the thighbone to the shinbone on the medial or inside of the knee.
Side effects can include the following:
- A popping sound or feeling at the time of the injury can in some cases be heard if a ligament is entirely torn.
- Swelling of your knee. When a tendon is harmed, there might be some bleeding inside your knee joint from the harmed tendon. This can lead to knee swelling. The level of swelling will rely upon the seriousness of the damage. Minor ligament sprains may bring about a little amount of swelling, though totally torn ligaments may cause more damage.
- Pain in your knee. Once again, the level of pain depends upon the seriousness of the knee damage.
- Your knee might ache even on touching it.
- Chondromalacia patella is a condition in which the cartilage under the knee cap becomes softer.
- A feeling that your knee is might not be stable or even if you would be able to stand on it. This may make you limp. This too depends upon how serious the damage to the tendon is.
- Wounds around your knee can occur at times. It might take some time to heal.
Treatments that can help elevate the pain are as follows:
- Rest the knee
- Ice your knee to get rid of pain and swelling
- Apply compression on your knee
- Raise your knee on a pad when you are sitting or resting
- Wear a knee brace to balance the knee
- Take painkillers as recommended by your specialist. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.