Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shikar Kushal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shikar KushalYour feedback matters!
I am 26 year old male. I am suffering from left hand burning sensation as well as some shocking pain in my shoulder. 4 days ago I had this chest tightness after I smoked. It has continued even now. I have visited Manipal twice for this they did ecg and echo both times and ruled out heart related issues what should I do.
Hello respected doctors, I have to increase my testosterone level and sperm counts, and my penis is not much erected, it erected little bit, never comes in 90° angle, always it's like in 30° angle or less, and I was noticing my penis from last 6 months that it's going to more bending in left and downwards. Please suggest some home remedies and other anything that can not harm my body.
I want to gain my weight so what I have to do according to my height my weight is very less So suggest me.
I am 34 male my problem is gas in stomach n it comes out with loud noise no smell just noise whole day which is making me very upset can not control it what should I do I am taking met xl 25 for bp storvas trio 20 for heart n nekisium 40 daily in morning please help how it can be stop.
Cervical spondylosis a special type of arthritis. The region of its occurrence is in the cervical vertebrae and the problem is more prevalent in men who belong to the middle age groups. In the language of Ayurveda, this problem is known as Greeva graham. The condition falls under the category of Vata condition.
What are the causes of cervical spondylosis?
The several factors that cause cervical spondylosis are as follows:
- When the Vata Dosha increases in magnitude, the tissues start degenerating even in the neck joints.
- Intake of food that leads to the formation of gas in the body is also one of the reasons of cervical spondylosis.
- When people take too many gaps during two consecutive meals, then it leads to the formation of gas as well which causes cervical spondylosis.
- Those who have night shifts frequently have a tendency to develop cervical spondylosis.
- Overindulgence in activities of mental, physical and sexual nature can also cause cervical spondylosis.
What are the symptoms of cervical spondylosis?
The main symptoms of cervical spondylosis are listed below.
- A persistent headache is one of the most common symptoms.
- People often complain of feeling a stiffness in the neck region in case of cervical spondylosis.
- A numbness or tingling feeling in arms is also one of the symptoms of this condition.
- The posterior region of your back and shoulders will also pain in case you develop cervical spondylosis.
- People also find it difficult to walk at times and face a lack of coordination as well.
What are the Ayurvedic treatment measures for cervical spondylosis?
The main treatment measures in Ayurveda for cervical spondylosis are:
- Mridu Shodhana – This procedure is also known as mild purgation. In this procedure, a mixture is made with milk or the fruit pulp of Cassia fistula and castor oil.
- Greeva Basti – A black gram paste is applied to the back of the neck and this will aid in retaining the medicaments in that region. Several medicated oils like Ksheerbala oil are heated and then the compound helps in retaining this oil within it for a time. The reason for this is that when the heated oil is applied to that area, it helps in giving relief from disc herniation. The disc cartilage nourishment is improved and thus, the degeneration process of the tissues is reversed.
- Secondary Ayurvedic procedures are also effective against cervical spondylosis. Some of these procedures are Patrapinda Sweda, Shirodhara, Abhyanga, and Pizhichil.
- Pacifying Herbs – Some of the Ayurvedic herbs act as a pacifier in cervical spondylosis. These are Bala or Sida cordifolia, castor root or Ricinus communis, Amalaki or Emblica officinalis, Shunthi or ginger and Gambhari or Gmelina arborea.
- Medicines – Some of the effective Ayurvedic medicines include Rasnairandadi kashaya, Yogaraja Guggulu and Sahacharadi Kashaya.
Above ayurvedic treatments not only give you relief from cervical spondylosis but also stop further degeneration of the affected tissues.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!